Originally posted by: DMGThings

Plan toh yahi hai. Kya laga? Ek weekend ILYLTF and then next weekend TDBU? :P

laga to mujhe yehi tha 😆
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Prizi

laga to mujhe yehi tha 😆

Hahahaha. Abhi ek week enjoy karlo. Yeh and next. Uske baad waise hi aayenge. :D
Prizi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hahahaha. Abhi ek week enjoy karlo. Yeh and next. Uske baad waise hi aayenge. :D

pata tha mujhe...
DMGThings thumbnail
^ tujhe sab pata haina, Prizu? Kya yeh bhi pata hi ki main abhi bas update karne wali hu? :p
DMGThings thumbnail

Previously On...

The Armaan Riddhima Love Story.

Chapter 73

"Hey, yo, Basketball! Naam toh batati jao!"

"Tum badi kamaal ki dikhti ho."

"Nahi... Nahi... I meant... You're my best friend."

"Tumhe kya lagta hai? Main apna poora wardrobe leke aaya hu?"

"Chaahe tum kuch na kaho, Riddhima, tumhaari khamoshi bhi mujhse baatein karti hai."

"Agar tum nahi aati, toh main saari zindagi tumhaara intezaar karta."

"Aur paas..."

"I love you!"

"Meri mom chaahti thi ki yeh kada main uss ladki ko du jiske saath main apni saari zindagi bitana chaahta hu."

"Taaki, iski awaaz se, chahe main Sanjeevani mein kahin par bhi hu, mujhe pata chal jaaye ki meri jaan kahaan hai."

"Trust me. Main tumhaare baare mein, kabhi kuch galat nahi soch sakta."

"Agar main tumse pyaar karta hu, toh karta hu. Mujhe iske liye koi wajah ki zaroorat nahi hai."

"No masti, no shaitaani. Only dosti nibhani."

"Mujhse phir kabhi nahi ladogi na?"

"Ladungi. Lekin tumhe chodke kabhi nahi jaungi."

"I know ki tum meri life ki pehli ladki nahi ho. Lekin, I promise, tum meri life ki... Aakhri ladki ho."

"Oyye hoyye, soniyo!"

"Mujhe vaade todne ki aadat nahi hai. Maine... Maine vaada kiya tha ki tumhe chodke kabhi nahi jaunga."

"Hamesha karunga. Agar tumhari jaan chali jaayegi toh main jee kar kya karunga?"

"Boyfriend ka welcome... Kiss se karte hain."

"Yeh tumhaara karwachauth ka gift hai."

"Armaan aur Riddhima toh ek hi haina? Main koi aur thodi hu."

"Sauce wala laal? Not fair, Basket!"

"Line chor. Meri line, mujhi ko maar rahi ho."

"Sasurjee maan gaye!"

"Nishaan reh jaayega."

"Achcha haina. Humaare pyaar ki nishaani reh jaayegi."

"Hone wala pati hu. Little respect!"

"Main, Armaan Mallik, Riddhima Gupta se yeh vaada karta hu, ki main tumse bohot pyaar karta hu."

"Mujhe baat nahi karni! Mujhe pyaar karna hai!"

"Tum aisi mat dikha karo!"

"Kaisi?"

"Itni khoobsurat!"

"Riddhima, hum pichle janam mein... Romeo Juliet, Heer Ranjha ya Soni Mahiwal toh nahi the na?"

"Badmaashi karni hai, par sirf tumhaare saath."

"Agar tum chaho toh Atul se kehke... Hum bhi..."

"Tumhe vivah... I mean, viva ki tayyari nahi karni?"

"Mujhe dulha banne ka bohot shauk hai!"

"Yo, Teacher!"

"Will you marry me? Please, say yes!"

"Ab tumhe mujhse koi alag nahi kar sakta!"

"Tum kehti ho ki tumne mere liye aaj tak kuch special nahi kiya. Par tum ye kaise nahi samajh paayi ki tumhaare saath bitaaya har lamha, har pal, meri zindagi ka sabse khoobsurat pal hota hai. Har subah uthta hu, toh peechle din se zyada khushi hoti hai, kyuki jaanta hu ki aaj phir tumse milunga, tumhaare saath waqt bitaaunga." (ILYLTF Chp 10)

"Main tumhe kabhi bhi, kisi bhi wajah se, kisike liye bhi, kahin bhi chodkar nahi jaane waala. I promise. I love you." (ILYLTF Chp 17)

"Tumse vaada karna chaahta hu, ki ek din, humaari shaadi zaroor hogi. Ek din, main phir is tarah tumhaare saamne, ghuntno pe baithke, tumse poochunga, ki kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi. Ek din. I promise." (ILYLTF Chp 45)

"I am glad to hear that, but not like this. Not the first time. I don't want it to be in a strange bed in a strange place, when we're not even engaged. Can we wait, please?" (ILYLTF Chp 45)

"Ab samajh aaya tum kyu mujhe dikhana nahi chahti thi. Lekin, baby, ek baar warning toh de di hoti. Agar mujhe pata hota tum itni zyada beautiful lagogi, toh main thoda prepare hoke aata na." (ILYLTF Chp 50)

"Unless, agar humaari beti hui. Fir no guarantee. Shayad main usse tumse zyada pyaar karu." (ILYLTF Chp 61)

"She's my life. Zindagi hai meri. Bohot pyaar karta hu main usse. Itna jitna maine kabhi kisise nahi kiya. I love her more than anything else in the world. Meri duniya us hi se shuru hoti hai aur uspe aake khatam ho jaati hai. Jaan hai woh meri. Jitni mohabbat usse ki hai, phir kabhi kisise nahi karunga." (ILYLTF Chp 71)

"Shhh. It's okay. It's okay, baby. Everything is okay. Pehle jo hua woh ho gaya. Ab hum saath hain. Bas. It's okay, he comforted her. "Shhh. Main tumhe chodke waapas kabhi nahi jaunga, I promise. Shh." (ILYLTF, Chp 72)

Riddhima was standing on the terrace of Armaan's house, reminiscing. Talking about their story had made her relive it all. The good, the bad, but, most importantly, Armaan's love for her. So pure and wholesome.

Riddhima had never known love could be so enchanting, so passionate, so... So complete. That it could make her see life in a completely different way. She never knew life could be so beautiful and full of happiness.

Before Armaan, her life had been good. She had a loving father, a great grandma and a caring, if arrogant, sister. A few friends who she relied on. She was content. But, Armaan had made her happy. He had made her see that life was so much more than what she knew, what she'd experienced. Loving Armaan, and being loved by him in return had changed Riddhima's life so very much. And for the best.

She would never be able to thank Armaan for all the love and happiness he'd showered on her. Ever.

She sighed as she felt two familiar arms snake around her waist and a face nuzzle in her neck. She closed her eyes and basked in the feeling of having him close. This moment, so full of affection and adoration, made her feel at peace.

"Armaan," she breathed.

"Riddhima," Armaan answered, his face still in her neck.

"I love you," Armaan mumbled a few minutes later.

Riddhima smiled and turned in his arms, facing him. He pulled back a little and rested his forehead on hers. "I love you, too," Riddhima replied.

Armaan grinned widely and leaned in, pressing his lips to Riddhima's in a soft kiss. Riddhima's arms automatically wound around Armaan's neck and her hands found purchase in his hair, tugging lightly as Armaan's around her waist tightened, pulling her closer.

They kissed, soft and slow and sensual, for a few minutes, conveying their love for the other without speaking.

When Armaan pulled back, he gave Riddhima a dopey smile, his gaze dreamy. Riddhima laughed softly and blushed, hiding her face in his chest. Armaan chuckled at her actions and hugged her tighter.

"Pata hai, Basket, aaj ka din... Bohot achcha tha. Bohot hi zyada," Armaan told her.

Riddhima nodded. She pulled back.

"Haan. Pata hai, aaj main bohot, bohot, bohot khush hu!" She told him.

"Achcha? Kyu?" Armaan asked.

"Kyu? Arre, kyu nahi? Rahul aur Muskaan ki saare problems solve ho gayi! Aur... Di aur Atul ke beech bhi baat aage badh gayi. Toh... Obviously! Khushi ki baat haina?" Riddhima answered.

Armaan made a face. "Pch! Tum bas hamesha doosron ke baare mein hi socho, Basket! Kabhi mere baare mein bhi soch liya karo!"

Riddhima giggled and blushed.

"Oyye hoyye!" Armaan muttered, smiling dreamily at her.

"Armaan!" Riddhima rebuked, swatting his chest.

Armaan shook his head and pulled Riddhima closer. "Pata hai, aaj uss dress mein tum kitni zyada beautiful lag rahi thi? Main toh bas dekhta hi reh gaya!"

Riddhima blushed. "Tum bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahe the."

"Oh! Aapne humein iss kaabil samjha, humaari taareef ki! Uske liye dhanyawad!" Armaan replied.

Riddhima just chuckled.

Turning around, she gazed at the moon. "Aaj, chand kitna zyada khoobsurat haina, Armaan?" She asked.

Armaan replied with a soft yes, gazing intently at her. Sensing his gaze, Riddhima turned to look at him. The intensity of his stare made Riddhima shiver. In the best way possible.

"Armaan!" She said, breathless.

Armaan smiled. "Ab mera chand toh tum hi ho na," he told her.

Riddhima blushed deeply. Armaan smiled and wrapped his arms around her again, kissing her cheek.

"Itni raat ko akele yahaan kya kar rahi thi?" Armaan asked.

Riddhima sighed and snuggled closer to him, the chill in the air making her cold.

"Kuch nahi... Bas... Aise hi," Riddhima replied.

"Basket! Ab bata bhi do," Armaan whined.

She smiled. "Sach mein, kuch nahi! Woh aaj... Jo baat hui, uske baare mein soch rahi thi."

"Oh. You mean tum humaare baare mein... Actually, no. Tum mere baare mein soch rahi thi?" Armaan teased.

"Armaan!" Riddhima complained, elbowing his stomach.

"Achcha, baba. Nahi karta pareshaan. Par sach sach batao. Mere baare mein hi soch rahi thi na?" He asked.

Riddhima blushed, but nodded.

"Oyye hoyye!" Armaan sighed again, causing Riddhima to blush deeper.

"Mere baare mein kya soch rahi thi?" He asked, turning her around in his arms to look her in the eye.

"Bas, yeh soch rahi thi ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karte ho," she replied.

"Jaan se bhi zyada," Armaan replied promptly.

Riddhima immediately placed her hand on his mouth, shaking her head. "Tumse kitni baar kaha hai? Aisi baatein mat kiya karo!" Riddhima scolded.

Armaan kissed her hand and pulled it away from his mouth, placing a kiss on her palm and then all her fingers, one by one.

"Sorry, Basket," he replied softly.

Riddhima smiled at his cute expressions. Unable to help herself, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

Armaan grinned. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, his lips lingering on her skin.

After a few minutes, they were both sat on the terrace floor, leaning against the parapet, snuggled together, looking at the sky.

"Yaad hai, jab hum milein the, toh kitna ladte the?" Riddhima asked nostalgically.

Armaan chuckled and nodded. "Haan. Lekin, ladai hamesha tum start karti thi!"

"Main?" Riddhima asked, bewildered. "Main ladai start karti thi?"

"Aur nahi toh kya!" Armaan exclaimed. "Tumhe toh bas bahana chahiye hota tha, mujhse jhagadne ka."

"Excuse me! Tum harkatein hi aisi karte the! Yaad hai? Woh stupid pranks. Fake calls, fake pagers, fake injuries!" Riddhima recited.

Armaan laughed. "I know. Tum gusse mein itni cute dikhti hona! Kya batau main tumhe. Tumhaari aankhen aise badi ho jaati hai, aur naak laal. Aur phir, aisi tedhi - medhi shakalein banati thi. Phir kehti thi, Jarannum mein jao! Hayye! Itna achcha lagta tha mujhe."

Riddhima made a face at him.

"Arre, nahi! Seriously! Tum kitni cute lagti ho, yaar!" Armaan insisted.

"Idiot ho tum ek number ke!" Riddhima told him.

Armaan just shrugged.

"Waise," Armaan began conversationally, "tumne kabhi socha tha, ki of all the people in the world, tumhe mujhse pyaar ho jaayega? I mean, I know it's a little difficult to not fall for my charm. Aur phir main itna good looking aur funny bhi hu. But still."

Riddhima shook her head and smacked the back of his head. "Bas. Apni taareef karne mein tumhe bohot mazaa aata haina?" She asked.

"Hamesha se," Armaan replied. "Aur waise bhi, main taareef nahi karta. Bas, sach bolta hu. Ab woh saari baatein taareef ke kaabil hoti hai toh not my fault na, Jaana!"

Riddhima palmed her forehead exasperatedly. "Tumhaara kuch nahi ho sakta!" She declared.

"Tum topic mat badlo! Yeh batao, ki kabhi socha tha kya? Ki mujhse pyaar ho jaayega tumhe?" Armaan asked.

Riddhima shook her head. "Paagal ho kya? Mujhe tumse itni irritation hoti thi, main actually words mein express bhi nahi kar sakti! Ughh. Tum kitne zyada annoying the! Maine toh yeh sapne mein bhi nahi socha tha."

Armaan guffawed. "Really?"

"Aur nahi toh kya!" Riddhima replied.

"Waise, sach batau, socha toh maine bhi nahi tha. Tumhe toh har cheez mein meri galtiyaan dikhti thi! Yaad hai, kaise har baar tum mujhpe kitna gussa karti thi?" He asked.

Riddhima nodded sheepishly. "I know. Shayad, us waqt, kabhi tumhe theek se samajh hi nahi paayi."

"Hmmm. Aur ab dekho! Main apne aap ko jitni achchi tarah nahi jaanta, tum jaanti ho. Sab samajhti ho, bina mere kuch kahe," he murmured affectionately, hugging her tightly. He kissed the top of her head and rested his head on top of hers. "Tum world ki bestestestest girlfriend ho."

Riddhima laughed. "Baby, bestestestest koi word nahi hota," she told him.

"Mere liye toh hai!" Armaan glibbed. Riddhima just smiled.

"Tum bhi world ke bestestestestestest se bhi zyada better boyfriend ho," she declared.

"Awww," Armaan replied, smiling wide.

He couldn't help himself, and leaned in to kiss Riddhima. She smiled into the kiss, pulling him closer.

The both kissed enthusiastically for a few minutes, all tongues and teeth and lips. After pulling back, Armaan hid his face in Riddhima's neck, nuzzling and kissing her occasionally.

"Waise, ek baat bolu?" Riddhima asked. Armaan nodded.

"Tum bhi toh mujhe itni achcha tarah jaante ho. Aur, tum toh shuru se hi hamesha mujhe samajh jaate the, main kya feel kar rahi hu, kya soch rahi hu, kya kehna chaahti hu. Pata hai, itni achchi tarah, mujhe kabhi koi nahi samajh paaya. Papa bhi nahi," Riddhima told him.

"Ohhh. Toh tum yeh kehna chaahti ho, ki main, Dr. Armaan Mallik, world's bestestestestestest se bhi zyada better boyfriend, tumhaare Papa se bhi better hai?" He asked smugly.

"Armaan!!" Riddhima whined, swatting his chest.

"Achcha, baba. Sorry!" Armaan laughed. "Main Papa ke baare mein kuch nahi kahunga. Promise."

Riddhima smiled. She kissed his cheek and said, "See. I told you. You're the best."

Armaan grinned at her words and kissed her head.

They enjoyed a few moments of blissful silence in each other's company, before Riddhima said, "Waise, neeche Abhi theek hi keh raha tha. Humaari story bohot filmy hai."

Armaan chuckled. "Haina? Matlab, pehle takraar, phir pyaar. Uske baad jaise har Bollywood movie mein hota hai, Papa ki deewar. Aur main, hero ki tarah, bas papad belta raha, belta raha, belta raha unhe pataane. Pehle beti ko patao, phir Papa ko patao. Aur finally, jab sab settle ho gaya, toh kahaani mein naya twist. Hero aur Heroine alag ho gaye. Heroine ki nafrat, Hero ka jhooth. Phir, jab Heroine ko sach pata chala, woh daudi daudi Hero ke paas chali aayi. Aur phir, Happily Ever After!"

Riddhima laughed out loud on hearing that. "Armaan, tum sach mein poore paagal ho!"

Armaan chuckled. "Woh toh sab jaante hain!"

"Armaan..." Riddhima asked, "Humein humaara Happily Ever After milega na?"

Armaan smiled and placed a tender kiss on her temple. "Of course milega, Basket. Tumhaara Armaan, tumhaara har armaan poora karega."

"So cheesy, Dr. Mallik!" She exclaimed.

"I know," Armaan replied. "Lekin phir bhi, senti toh ho gayi na tum," he said, wiping away a lone tear that had fallen from her eye.

Riddhima grinned sheepishly and hugged Armaan, hiding her face in his chest. Armaan smiled and put his arms around her, pulling her body closer, so that she was sitting in his lap. She nuzzled her nose in his chest, while he did the same in her neck.

They sat there, not saying anything, just basking in their love.

"I love you, Armaan," Riddhima whispered a few minutes later, her voice choked with emotions.

Armaan pulled back to see a few tears falling from her eyes. But, Riddhima's face was alight with a glow like no other. She was blissfully happy. Seeing her, Armaan couldn't help the grin that spread on his face.

"I love you, too, Riddhima," Armaan replied passionately, resting his forehead on hers.

That night, under the stars, they talked about anything and everything, laughing and giggling, hugging and kissing, going back to the beginning, as they prepared for a life ahead, that was sure to be full of love, joy and laughter.

xxx

So, here it is! A new chapter. Waise, I was going to skip to other stuff after the last chapter, but one Wattpad reader wanted AR reminiscing, too. Aur phir, itne time se koi complete AR chapter bhi nahi aaya tha, toh I thought I'd do this.

Waise, frankly speaking, this isn't my best work, as far as AR romance in concerned, but I was actually a little stumped about what to write. I have tried my best, lekin agar kuch missing lage, toh I'm sorry!

But, some more exciting stuff is coming up, so stay tuned! :D

RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserve
unres 

Waise toh no doubt it was a awesome and full on AR part...
Lekin mujhe bohot chotu sa laga *hide face* I mean the part... 

Ridz was re-living the moment first she met with Armaan and how their journey were till date...
Woh dialogues, it make me also have the flashbacks of those moment and I just love it...
Every single dialogues has a meaning behind it and the unconditional and undying love Armaan has for her...
True they got separate but their heart never forget to beat for each other and their love remain the same or increase many more folds...

Than Armaan came to his basket, their lovely dovely moment...
Both teasing each other, pulling legs and showering unconditional love...
Hayye, it was a treat but too short... *pout*

Love it...
Love u...
Continue soon...
take care :)
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You Na...Matlab enough okay this is the limit! You can't just do this all the time and get away...This is absolutely unacceptable...

You can't write such beautiful parts and not expect me to ask for More :p Haha Dara diya na...but Yaar Sachi Main I always get lost reading while reading you story...The way you show AR *love struck*

I addored the full scene of AR in terrace like That's was shown so simply yet so beautifully...How? How do you even manage ? Like pls give some tips Yaar!

See ab itni achi to nahi hoon ki I will let go without asking for then next part...So pretty pls update soon real soon cuz I can't wait to read further <3<3
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

You Na...Matlab enough okay this is the limit! You can't just do this all the time and get away...This is absolutely unacceptable...

You can't write such beautiful parts and not expect me to ask for More :p Haha Dara diya na...but Yaar Sachi Main I always get lost reading while reading you story...The way you show AR *love struck*

I addored the full scene of AR in terrace like That's was shown so simply yet so beautifully...How? How do you even manage ? Like pls give some tips Yaar!

See ab itni achi to nahi hoon ki I will let go without asking for then next part...So pretty pls update soon real soon cuz I can't wait to read further <3<3

Hahaha. Yaar, ekdum starting mujhe laga ki madam gussa ho gayi hai koi reason se. But, ab pata chala. Itni bhi tareef mat karo, yaar. I'm not all that good. Matlab, tum log aajkal bohot zyada hi praise karte ho. Mujhe bada embarrassing lagta hai.

But, I'm still so happy that you loved the chapter! I'm also love struck after watching how much AR love each other. <33333

Kya tips du main? I toh always write what I feel like. Tum sabko achcha lagta hai, it's my honour and privilege.

And pakka, I'll update ASAP! :)