ILYLTF #3 (Link to ILYLTF #4 - Page 1) - Page 45

Posted: 5 years ago
this is so fluffy, i am in no mood to write a comment or got further to read. mom is thinking why i am smiling like a toon right now. 🤣
update tonight hopefully, before that i have work to do. :P
Originally posted by Meraki.

this is so fluffy, i am in no mood to write a comment or got further to read. mom is thinking why i am smiling like a toon right now. 🤣
update tonight hopefully, before that i have work to do. :P

Hahahahaha. LOL. I'm glad that it was able to make you grin like a fool. :)

Update? For realz? Yayayayay! I can't wait!
Originally posted by DMGThings

Chalo, res res khelte hain. :p
hehe 😳
will unres it on Monday
Originally posted by Prizi

hehe 😳
will unres it on Monday

Mondayyy? Prizu, baby! 2 din hai usko! Itna wait. :(

Chalo, koi nahi. Kar lenge. Ab aur kar bhi kya sakte hain? Main, bechaari, abla naari. Koi air choice bhi toh nahi hai.
Originally posted by RihooHaws

Reserve
unres 

Waise toh no doubt it was a awesome and full on AR part...
Lekin mujhe bohot chotu sa laga *hide face* I mean the part... 

Ridz was re-living the moment first she met with Armaan and how their journey were till date...
Woh dialogues, it make me also have the flashbacks of those moment and I just love it...
Every single dialogues has a meaning behind it and the unconditional and undying love Armaan has for her...
True they got separate but their heart never forget to beat for each other and their love remain the same or increase many more folds...

Than Armaan came to his basket, their lovely dovely moment...
Both teasing each other, pulling legs and showering unconditional love...
Hayye, it was a treat but too short... *pout*

Love it...
Love u...
Continue soon...
take care :)

I know , chotu laga hoga cause so much of the chapter was only flashback wale quotes. But na, mujhe actually samajh hi nahi aa raha tha ki main aur kya likhu, toh maine lamba nahi likha. I wanted to write more in this , but really, kuch samajh nahi aaya . :(

But , I'm happy that you liked it. Armaan talking about their past in that filmy Bollywood way was my fave . LOL. Kitna drama karta hai woh. :p

All the AR moments in this were just <3333
I loved writing them! 

Will update soon !
Love youuu!!!
The chapter was cheerful n light hearted where AR are just content to be with each other.
I am glad that you didn't skip this coz after the TBDU update this gives a sense of happy satisfaction... AR are togeher n happy :)  Romance is not always doing extravagant things.. this is one part of it too. Able to talk to each other about anything n everything.

I absolutely enjoyed the update.. U mentioned that the gang will be going out on a holiday.  Waiting for that.. Its going to be fun I am sure. :)
Originally posted by dmgd3

The chapter was cheerful n light hearted where AR are just content to be with each other.
I am glad that you didn't skip this coz after the TBDU update this gives a sense of happy satisfaction... AR are togeher n happy :) Romance is not always doing extravagant things.. this is one part of it too. Able to talk to each other about anything n everything.

I absolutely enjoyed the update.. U mentioned that the gang will be going out on a holiday. Waiting for that.. Its going to be fun I am sure. :)

Ahhh, yes. This story is the absolute opposite of TDBU, which is why it's so much fun. If I get bored writing the angst, I write this happy, fluffy story and if I get bored writing so much happiness, I write TDBU with all the angst. :p

You're right. Romance isn't always the grand gestures (lekin humaare Armaan babu ko toh yeh samajh nahi aata na. :p) These small moments together, just being together are also important. I toh think they're more important than extravagant gestures. Honesty and openness, and the ability to talk to your partner about anything is important for a successful relationship. So, AR have that for them.

Yes, that gang is going on a vacyay. :p
It'll be awesome!

I know , chotu laga hoga cause so much of the chapter was only flashback wale quotes. But na, mujhe actually samajh hi nahi aa raha tha ki main aur kya likhu, toh maine lamba nahi likha. I wanted to write more in this , but really, kuch samajh nahi aaya . :(

But , I'm happy that you liked it. Armaan talking about their past in that filmy Bollywood way was my fave . LOL. Kitna drama karta hai woh. :p

All the AR moments in this were just <3333
I loved writing them! 

Will update soon !
Love youuu!!!

chalo koi nehi...
wait karlenge...

^ dhanyawad!!

😳 
Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
Waah. This thread is filling so quickly. Kabhi bhi itni jaldi itne pages fill nahi hue hain. I'm loving this!