mujhe bhiTDBUchahiye :)

Aye, aye, Cap'n!
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Batul22

Update??

Hi Batul! Welcome to IF!

The next chapter will be up over the weekend. :)
Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hi Batul! Welcome to IF!

Thanks
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
very happy to get such a big update
it made me little nostalgic to remind all old sweet memories of dmg thanks for that such sweet moments and very happy times of dmg beautifully described by you dear loved itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

lots of break up moment of ar made their friends shock very happy to see that lots of things even gang come to konw now and the way they behave fool in olden times 
πŸ‘
saari pol bhi khul gayi about how ar relationship starts and become sooo strong their clg gang is really smitten by their love story and finally neha understand how much strong relation ar share happy to see that

finally complete cllg reunion episodes are over and all atul anjali, rahul muskaan all are together in relationships finally

excited for upcoming parts that how you shape it but i have only one request plz try to show ar married life in your story that will be really exciting
thanx for pm

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: nilusoni

very happy to get such a big update

it made me little nostalgic to remind all old sweet memories of dmg thanks for that such sweet moments and very happy times of dmg beautifully described by you dear loved itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

lots of break up moment of ar made their friends shock very happy to see that lots of things even gang come to konw now and the way they behave fool in olden times
πŸ‘
saari pol bhi khul gayi about how ar relationship starts and become sooo strong their clg gang is really smitten by their love story and finally neha understand how much strong relation ar share happy to see that

finally complete cllg reunion episodes are over and all atul anjali, rahul muskaan all are together in relationships finally

excited for upcoming parts that how you shape it but i have only one request plz try to show ar married life in your story that will be really exciting
thanx for pm

Yes! Really nostalgic, yaa. Sab yaad aa gaya likhte likhte!! *heart eyes*

Gang ko bhi story pata chal gayi aur Armaan ke college friends ko bhi samakh aa gaya that Riddhima is not just some passing fancy, but the love of his life. And, Neha itni bhi buri nahi hai, toh she regretted it too. :)

Happy endings na! :p

Yes, the coming parts! I'm thinking of what I want to show. Let's hope it turns out to be good. :p

AR's married life is without a doubt going to be a part of this story because I've also wanted to see it. Hamesha toh shaadi ke baad stories khatam ho jaati hai. Very few stories have married AR esp if they're based off the show. So, I'm excited about it. :)
Prizi thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Hi Batul! Welcome to IF!

matlab do do update???
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

matlab do do update???

Plan toh yahi hai. Kya laga? Ek weekend ILYLTF and then next weekend TDBU? :P