I hope so!!
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unresed!

Such a nostalgic update
We r reliving those moments again... Their chupke chupke wala pyaar..   Fir armaan ka apni basket ko fire escape me suddenly le jana...

Haha neha was so excited to know AR love story...

Rahul and nikki both knws Armaan too well.. They're the first one to notice armaan's love...

Sacchi me yaar gang na pura ka pura bewakoof hai... Un dono k bare me kabhi v kisiko pata nhi chala.. And sometimes mujhe atul pe doubt hota hai.. Ye dr kaise ban gaya... Its so obvious y armaan used to call anji sali..

And then that terrorist track happen.. Idk why in s2 armaan and ridhima uesd to call those two terrorist..when they knws the truth... Seems lyk cvs have forgotten about that

Their reunion part were just awesome prags... Now we have to wait fr propose.. Hehe..

Yes! Nostalgia abound! I loved this chapter because it gave me also a chance to relive it all! Completely amaze.

Rahul ne hi notice kiya tha, yaar. Nikki ne toh galti se unko FE mein dekh liya tha, isliye usse pata tha.

Atul is too gullible. Usko koi bhi ullu bana sakta hai. But, he's so cute na. Kya karu? I absolutely love him!

Yes, even I didn't like AR calling it terrorist attack in s2. Bechaare woh teeno. Poor things. I hope they didn't die that day!

I loved writing the reunion! And, ab Armaan ne bol diya hai, toh proposal bhi jaldi aa jaayega. I promise. I hope you all like it! :)
scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yoi just make us reliving the DMG..maltab sab show kr dia...how they met...their fight their pranks theot friendship and most importantly how they fall for each other...mazaa hi aa gaya yaar bohot...and ab tak ka recently sab se bada part tha i think (including TBDU) and thank you so much for that...and next part kab milega :p 😆😆
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Yoi just make us reliving the DMG..maltab sab show kr dia...how they met...their fight their pranks theot friendship and most importantly how they fall for each other...mazaa hi aa gaya yaar bohot...and ab tak ka recently sab se bada part tha i think (including TBDU) and thank you so much for that...and next part kab milega :p😆😆

Yes! I just loved writing this! It was so much fun!!

Hmmm... This was lengthy. I think isse pehle, the lengthiest was the chapter I wrote on the AR date in Paris. When they went to the Eiffel and stuff. That is still the longest, I think. If I remember correctly that's almost 7k words. This is 6k.

Next chapter ko abhi thodu time hai. Mostly the weekend only. :)
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.sabko AR ka love story sunha hai.love story describe se dmg ka yaad aygaya.sonia neha bhi sudar gaya.love AR.beautiful story.totally love this story.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part.pls post the next asap❤️
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Wow awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.sabko AR ka love story sunha hai.love story describe se dmg ka yaad aygaya.sonia neha bhi sudar gaya.love AR.beautiful story.totally love this story.thanks for pm.eagerly waiting for next part.pls post the next asap❤️

Thank you so much!!

I'm so happy you liked it! :)

Will update again soon. :)
Prizi thumbnail
btw nxt update kya hai?? this one or TDBU?
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prizi

btw nxt update kya hai?? this one or TDBU?

Jo mood hua. But, most probably TDBU.
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMGThings

Dil khush karditta sunnke mera dil toh garden garden ho gaya! Haan, I know. Generally updates isse half length ke hote hain . :p

Awww. Haan, Neha aur Sonia ke chakkar mein , sabko bahana mil gaya, woh din yaad karne ka. <3333
It was so nostalgic to write this. 

Maine toh first time ke baad aajtak woh scene kabhi nahi dekha. Sirf jab originally air hua tha , tab dekha tha . Uske baad nahi .

Yes. I always felt ki the gang, who're such a huge part of AR's life, should also know about all the struggles they faced to be together. Unko bas ab happy waale AR dikhte haina toh they never think ki unhe kitni problems face karni padi thi, to be together. 

Haan , Neha mein thodi akal toh aa gayi! :p

You've just given me such big, big compliments! Thank youuu !! Yaar , aisa karoge na , kya pata I become arrogant and overconfident! Fir toh gadbad ho jaayegi! But , I'm still so happy that you loved this chapter so much! 

You're just the absolute best! thank you so much !! <333333

I LOVE YOUUU! 

Pleasure is all mine ;)
take care
Love u too :*
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meraki.

UPDATED!!!

Commented!!