pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Niru n Labi gayab ho gaye??///
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Episode 101

His hand on her head was like assuring her that  he will always be there for her and he was 
He never showed his back no matter what, this Paagal girl was his happiness, even in his hatred so called whatever he was with her

Always sambhalta rahoonga  has been set a long time after gust house
now he will always be there
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakpearl

#40.

Thanx XZoyax for the link.

😃

Faiqaaa...
kaise likhti ho itna aala ??

Thanx for writing in detail the Nainital Trip ❤️

Thnx Apu, <3
Yet I m missing discussions from all of you
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

My Khushi was extremely happy to be called Delhi ka rickshaw ...

But she din't approve of Shyam's over sweetness..yuck..

Thanks for liking all the edits

lol😆 She looks really sexy lady here
I hate this part when Shyam comes but when she eats his name as jalibi I said yes , chew him Laad Governor kahin ka😆
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Niru n Labi gayab ho gaye??///

I am wondering too
Where did these ppl go?

and Labi is missing big time, I missed her discussion😭
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Never realized that there was a thread about discussion of re-runs. *facepalm* 😆
Good going guys. 😳
In episode 101 
I was having a moment that he always called her gold digger or a girl who can do anything for money but the same girl had no idea of 24000Rs n brings a tiffin kind a box to have money or salary from them and gets a cheque

That connects to Arnav's words whatever I said had no meaning
pmohan89 thumbnail
Beautiful Diwali👏
Among all of this I admire Shyam, His creepy ways to make Khushi his actually make you hate him so much
The progression from a nice guy to nasty one was done beautifully by Abbhas😊

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode Part116- 117

Khushi's Engagement PART -3

Egoistic and narcissistic ways of Arnav and Shyam  are making a rose, a pearl , and a pure soul  muddled and crushed but the only thing is making a difference is Shyam's covetous and  avaricious acts over Arnav's altruistic ,benevolent, timid ,caring and bleeding heart acts in this process.Arnav's discontent ,anxiety , and tizzy dither over hers during engagement was unbearable and that's make a BIG difference.

Shyam's plan is bringing fruit to him as Buaji ,his biggest pawn is declaring he does not need any Mahuraat ...announcing the same as Arnav thinks he is God and he writes other people's destiny along with him and Shyam too as he can play around with people's destiny to make his own .During and after engagement his bracelet was so much visible as always.

The part which I loved was this parallel scene, side by side.Khushi is forced to put engagement ring on him for Babuji's sake.Buaji's love for his brother is understandable but her illogical theory of making a pure soul going through all without her consent can't justify anything.Poor father is warning her child and but just like the other night her "Theek hai" when Arnav  left her with this "koi matlab nahin"[doesn't mean anything] ,it is still reflecting here but not with that intensity as she is doing it for the time being and will take care of later.She did not touch him while putting ring on him as she is not allowing herself to touch him and will not do so as only one man can cast this right and she gave him this right unintentionally.

Her hesitant in this matter starts when he tries to put her ring .She does not want to raise her hand .

Buaji,"khushi, haath aage badhao bitiya... apne babuji ki khatir haath age badhao..." [khushi, hold out your hand for your father's sake,] and an orphan looks at her father who gave her everything and taught her to be a fighter as she is like his son and commander in chief after him but couldn't get his sense of directions today in this delusional paying off day.

She is echoing each and every moment which she spent with her Arnavji in her each breath which is saying his name right now. His concerns in that tiffin box,his attachment through her Dupatta,his patience for her blabbering during Nainital where he became her protector, His concerns while pulling her off from the ditch right next to his heart to be safe,his tenderness while taking off fairy lights and arousing her desires in her,his closeness during blowing dust in her eyes with passionate touch, His care while crossing diyas looking in her eyes to show her his presence with compassion ,his kneeling down for putting payal on her with respect and above all his tenderheartedness in his each and every action is raising her heartbeat to kiss her...Yes she wants to kiss him not this stranger...

who is ready to put the ring on her and she just lets him for the sake of her father.She is definitely having all the moments in front of her eyes where this father did whatever in his command to make her life happy and full of zing.This is paying off time...but..here he is again in front of her eyes THE man who just wrapped his tenderness around her hand in front of God and parents ,who just took oath to be with her through thick and thin ,The man she loved and he loved her no matter what..its impossible to forget as he is the reason of her breathing"Hum saans hi nahi le payenge"[I wouldn't be able to breath] 

'Buaji snaps her out,"What is this ...its ok give your other hand "...Ring in a wrong hand meaning engagement did not occur ...

Khushi is sitting under the moon to seek answers from her parents thinking about two incidents which happened in one day with flowing tears.She did not give any attention to Scorpy who declared today why did he marry Anjali...Good job my girl...

Just wondering is this the same gift wrapper Arnav finds during Prreto wedding...

Her heart beat which does not need to cover any distance and is raising its inundation in his heart with arising storm .His foreboding ,premonition and apprehension is not making him rest either .The BG music is adding fuel to the fire .Walking back and forth in his room..They both are going through turbulent moments at this moment which was rising each moment while ring was slipping in her finger.Standing bsides Eternal Heaven[poolside] in  gripping heartfelt pain.

A drop of blood makes him wonder about how he wipes off her blood in Mandir and then fight.."Aaj se abhi se meri zindagi se nikal jao"[from this very moment get out of my life]

Rage runs through his veins and he takes tissue to wipe that "MARK" off of him  as she does not want to keep any relation with him as they just had fight and promises for not seeing each others

Coming after Bersarai he was wiping Sindoor off as she did not talk to him.But today the intensity bar is way higher to bring it down to forget her.

The intensity of whirling emotions in him in this scene is unbearable..I said Leave Dammit, about flashbacks of  her falling into his arms in Sheesh Mahal,his taking her in his arms for safety during rain without thinking of his own,...

Erasing her MARK  by wiping vigorously

Her closeness during rain hug under the pouring emotions within and from the sky ,dropping her from his office in rage which she initiated,pushing her against the wall in guest house wher he touched her very first time and touched her tenderness ,for bringing her home by carrying her in his arms first time and got Marked by her bangles 

More tissues as  "Her Mark" is not leaving , 

They banged together by splashing Sindoor all over,holding on to her teej too close to him ,their encounter in store room where he realized she is leaving him forever..

tissues after tissues for making this "Mark"out of his life

Her closeness while her earing got stuck with her,his twisting her too close to show her his command when she calls him a man without character,Her sharing her secrets under the stars with tears,her hugging him in hospital for his protection and her dependence ,falling on Rangoli splashing all colors...and DIWALI he  is ready to kiss her...

flinging the tissue box,Arnav swearing "nahi karoonga usse yaad, aaj ke baad kabhi usske baare mein nahin sochunga..."[ with pain After today I will not remember her or think of her again.] Same way she made in the Mandir .."Bhool keh bhi unhan yaad nahin karainge"[I will never remember him ]

A scoundrel had just won his first round but did he?

The promises have been made as "they will not see or remember each other" {na tumhari shakal nahin dekhni hai aur na tumhari baat sunni hai...aur yeh definitely mere haath mein hai KKG...Aaj keh baad humain bhi aapse nahin milna hai Mr ASR] hmmm/..

but can they ? Lets proceed ...shall we?

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 118-PART 119

BHAI DOOJ [KHUSHI, BACK IN RM in his arms]

A clear sky after the storm  brings with it an astronomical and a new day with lots of sunshine filled with hopes ,desires ,and aspiration in Arnav ,Anjali and Khushi's life which will change the coarse of their lives forever. 

Walk of egoistic and atheistic in the holy garden of serene and temple shrine under the spell casted by Devi Mayan.What I say?Today Arnav walked in the house in a stormy way and is stopped by her serene "Sehar" and the wilderment of this ocean picks up its hikes as this queasiness of him for not having his Khushi or having feelings for her all the time has no limit.

Just like in EPISODE 64 when he entered the house for La and feels her presence and found Khushi in the kitchen.Today is no difference except that the intensity and yearning from both sides is reflecting different view.

Buaji,"iss ungali ki nus seedhi Dil Tuk jaati hai"[The nerve of this finger goes directly to your heart] and Khushi echoes all the events in Mandir.Buaji is insisted her to wear the ring in her ring finger the moment its ok as Shyam Babu has right on her life too. Khushi cringes at  "Shyam has right on me" as she woke up with lots of holes in her thought process but it seems she totally forgot about it that she got engaged last night  because she took off the ring for taking shower as its just a piece of jewelry without any sentimental value attached with it. She put it again after Buaji's hawking instructions.She is a fighter and a believer,her faith in DM reflects here.

During remarriage Khushi will remember this and will say "eik bar baat dil tak pohnchi tou samjhiye keh hum aapke huwai"[once the ring will be in the ring finger and I will be yours]

Khushi received phone call from Anjali and her distress makes Khushi break her promise for not seeing him or she completely forgot.hmmm because she did not say "kyuon jayen taake woh phir se hum se ghalat tareeke se baat karain"[I won't go go there so he will again talk to me in a wrong way].Payal and Buaji are not happy but she is adamant to go to Anjali to help her.

Akash gets some back bone after Anjali's instigation during Bhai Dooj Puja.Really the wires of his engine[brain] are malfunctioning as he can't talk out of AUTO repair all the ime.Beautiful little scene with smooth music.Love seeing this Auto love.

Sun rises to welcome new day and as In  EPISODE 64 Anjali was the sun to bring Khushi back to keep all the relations together.She is playing the same role  here . Bhai Dooj and "Behan ki Dant "[Scolded by sis] sounds like someone taking out frustration to save him from bad omen''

After all a sister is worried about a handsome hunk...and heart throb of millions...who can't sleep or live thinking about Khushi just like today woke up with the fear of losing her again.

He woke up the same way while calling Khushi's name as she left the other day to Lukhnow "hamesha keh liye"

Anjali unintentionally putting a protective seal on him and he did survive all along and especially during kidnapping.

Puja brings back"meri ankhom mein tu muskuraye...meri dadkan pe hain tere saye"

Just like Rakhi day.

La's dialogue two brothers {Dooj} meaning these both [Akash and Arnav] are ready for next phase of their life as Khushi's dialogue"kyuon na hum aise larkon ko chunain jo bhai hon"[why don't we pick boys for marriage who are brothers] connects here... Mamiji 's future indication in her dialogues

"Mein aapke liye apni Khushi bhi kurban kar sakta hoon"[ I can sacrifice my Happiness for you] and in return Shyam's deep insightful dialogue...."Agar Sale sahib hi sab kuch karainge tou hum kya uphar pakrne keh liye hain"[If everything he will do then what I am just grabbing gifts]

Arnav will make Khushi and him go through with enormous pain for the sake of Khushi and definitely all mess will done by Shyam Scorpy. 

La with her lala questions but does one thing good bringing Khushi's thoughts right here ...Arnav jolts by her name.awww...shoo cute he does not want to see her...Yeah right.Anjali and Naniji's praises for Khushi creates malice in him .Naniji,"Khushi Bitya agar aadat hain tou umeed kart hain keh aisi aachi aadat sub ko pade aur Khabi na choote""[If Khushi is a habit then I hope everyone supposed to have this habit and never go away] future indication...Arnav clamored in rage,  "enough Di Stop it ..why don't you guys understand keh woh ja chuki hai..She is gone now"

Anjali starts scolding at him for real This time,"eik insaan se itna ghussa....[That much anger from one person...]

And cruel reality settles in with him when Anjali said,"aur khabi khabi pata nahin chalta keh aap kiss insaan ko akhri bar mil rahe ho...aur unke jane keh baad pata chalta hai keh aap kitne ghalat thai"

Translation: you never know when you are seeing that person last time and realize it later after they are gone..

Anjali leaves in anger and others follow her...Arnav by closing his eyes in excruciating pain while reverberating yesterday's words.The walk of titans in opposite direction and then parallel is beating this Titan in this game of love and hate.

Khushi is on her way  as Anjali with Naniji and La [3 women meaning success] planning to trick her to come back in RM and just loved the drama when all of five women together.Mamiji has to find this special "dal" which belongs to "dal mein Kuch Kala Hai"[Something is wrong some where] as She has knowledge o "ram chirat maanas" but she gets the real "drama" of this dal...

La insists Khushi to come everyday but Khushi refuses.La cheers her up and Khushi agreed upon to bring oil for Diya when Anjali calls La .

Khusi going to kitchen in the search of oil and Just like Arnav her sense of premonition is getting stronger too but not as strong as Arnav.."Aachi baat hai 'LG dikh nahin rahe'warna kal keh baad tou"[its good LG is not visible otherwise since yesterday...] 

and here he marches in with his gritted teeth "where the hell is my...."He knows she is here...and she knows he is...

He is looking for his file fumingly and come downstairs for his Di.Poor HP's turn after OP to take the wrath of grumpy guy.

He enters the Kitchen and she startles and stumbles and finally seizes in his arms with closed eyes with fear and he loses his senses over it.He always mesmerized her over closed eyes.

They stare at each other for a while .she in her astonishment and confusion and he in his bafflement and enchantment over her.His head is covering her half face as she is his protector too like a Horus just like him.

Reverberation of yesterday words brings new layer of fear on her face which changes his tenderness into harshess too ."Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho"[what are you doing here"]

Khushi with half dialogue...,"woh Lavanyaji ne...[ That Lavanyaji  ...

Arnav,"mein ne kaha tha na apni shakal mat dikhana...Just get lost[I told you don't show me your face ...Just get lost]

Khushi insistedly," aap humain chodain gey tabhi tou hum"[ I can leave if you leave me ] and he gets a bit awkward...The way he puts her down in the most nostalgic and chivalrous way which did not go unnoticed by her either as she flushed with such a closed proximity of him as her body was submerged with him in this process. He did not forget throwing his daggers during rampage of questioning as he wants some purpose behind her being here.His continuous questions makes her angry "humain bhi aapko apni shakal dikhane ka koi shauq nahin hai"[I am not happy to show you my face ]which in return created acerbity with gritted teeth"Phir bhi yahan mere samne ,mere gahr mein khadi ho...[ still you are here in my house in front of me]..."Jitni bar tumhain iss ghar se nikalo tum wapis aa hi jati ho"...ab kya stupid bahana hai tumhare paas ...Khabi La ne bulaeya...khabi Di ne bulaeya ...sab jhoot"[ no matter how many times You've been thrown from this house ...but you come back'what stupid excuse you have now...la called you...Di called you...just simply everything is a lie]hmmm .. a man wants this woman to confess or called her again a gold digger as the same way that day he went to Khushi's house to bring her back and offered money"Mein janta hoon tum zaroor aogi"... .....her giving him a immediate look at this says a lot to him...in her counter attack..."Jab aap jawab suna hi nahin chahte tou sawal kyuon karte hain"....[if you don't like answers then why do you ask question]

Arnav by intimidating her,"yeh mat samjhna keh tum iss ghar se aur paise niklwa sakti ho"...[Don't think you can have more money from this house] Khushi with pain,"aap har baat paison se ...[why everything finishes at money..]Arnav assertively, kyuonke mein janta hoon tum....[because I know..]

Interuupted by Anjali,"Chote"...She scolds at him in a soft tone.second time in ane day and at the top on Bhai Dooj...Good Job Di he needs that occasionally... 

That was the eye opening moment when Di tells him that Khushi is not working for money and he stood there to find him in her eyes but she lowers her eyelids so he can't see that to get embarrassed'.truly cares for him .They both share a moment to say and accept apology'Anjali leaves after giving him file and when Khushi is about to leave'and he stops her by gulping down his mistake.

"Khushi ruko mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai"[Khushi stop I need to talk to you] Khushi stops and then move again by ignoring him...awww that's not acceptable by him...He stops her again by gritting his teeth..

Khushi by gathering herself,"say what you have to say , may be you want to disrespect me more"

Arnav  by gulping down his anguish and agony...,"enough,...hum jab bhi baat karte hain yehi hota hai..iss liye..ab se na mein tum se koi baat karoonga aaur na tum mujh se"[this happens whenever we talk ]

Khushi with affliction and convulsion behind closed eyes by collecting strength,"Ok you stay away from me and don't talk to me because its better me too"

Both share a stare with acceptance and questions...before she leaves him following her trail...

So perimeters have been set from both sides for the betterment of each other by not seeing each other'..as "yehi acha hoga mere liye bhi aur tumhare liye bhi"[It will be better for me and you]

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago