Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Episode Part119-120

DEAL:"No Talking with each other"

"Aisa na ho who Larki yahan aati rahe .aur eik din Sale Sahib Lavanyaji se Shadi karne se inkar kardain"

Translation: It could happen if that girl keep coming here , Arnav might refuse to marry La...

A future prediction right from the horse mouth...He gets sucker punch from two ladies here.As his plan is getting weaker regardless of his superb slouchy games so his frustration .A person who sees his defeat near always ends up making more mistakes .Love Anjali here for shutting him up in an very assertive yet firm way.Her anger after all can cause him lose millions...

He goes to Khushi and use this money guilt and gets straight punch of comparison with her LG as she takes his name first . [didn't like his way of talking with her how dare he?]She makes it clear she will help La always till she gets married.Love this girl without looking at him "aapko pareshan hone ki zaroorat nahin hai...hum jante hain hm theek kar  rahe hain..[Don't worry about me .. I know I am doing the right thing]

Scoundrel leaves by hiding ring in his pocket...What a scumbag😑

Khushi closes her eyes with settling sadness deep within but Payal ,her jiji knows how to cheer her up as Khushi is worried about being married so early before her...but she surely knows how to make her innocent baby sis happy..

Later Anjali found out the Jewelry shop receipt in his pocket during Laundry routines.He snatches it away and turns around.The moment which grabbed my attention is he was testing her for the other day when she saw him red handed with that lady giving him money back but didn't say anything.He told her after her inquiry that he is going to get marry but without telling her... at the top her reaction while hugging him is reflecting her blindness as she knows but does not want to acknowledge it,have no courage or faith to accept it.His Faith got stronger that he can get away from her all the time as "hum sach bhi bolain tou bhi aap hum par vishwas nahin kartin"...[even if I tell the truth you don't believe me].what a pitty on both of em.Today his repulsive and sickening actions are make me noisome.

Mamiji and her strange Dal is giving her indigestion while searching the right answer of calling Khushi in RM as she does not want her here at all but other three ladies are doing their best to bring her in the RM. 

During giving tuition to kids for an Akhroo child,Khushi's monologue "DM tou janti hain keh iss dharti par sirf eik LG hi kafi hai... aww she is taking his name with such cuteness..no anger ,no grudge...

Over there Arnav is recollecting moments of Sheesh Mahal when she fell in his arms just like today while watching tv.He wants to close the TV but of course La comes in to tell him how Khushi helped her changing her views of marriage,Arnav gets fumed over this,"Oh stop it Lavanya will you...I a marrying yoy,not with her thinking, her principles or her views about marriage"

I adored the scene of Arnav and Khushi ,Arnav opened the door and here is she but unlike last time when she was praying to DM for not seeing him and he fulfilled her wish ,this time they are standing facing each other like they are ready to talk again but then they both remember their new deal.They both try to slip away through side ways but each time their direction is same.[good no matter what they will be together]Arnav leaves by bumping into her leaving her with signature "O" on her face but she is trailing him this time.

Khushi in Mandir teaching Geeta gayan to La who is learning how to trap Khushi to bring her back in RM.A phone call from Aman hmmm...interesting and he wants her to give message to Arnav. While she was figuring out how to tell him ,He comes in and Arnavji is ready to slip through her lips...but DEAL is sealing that name for a while... "What the" and a ghost appears in front of him.She delivers the message in Khushi style but his amusement behind fake anger is amazing.Both can't live without seeing each other regardless it's a "Quiet Staring" sometimes in which they have an Academy award and why do I see him so relaxed and full of zing.Even though they are not speaking but each others proximity brings inner peace on their faces which brings fake war among em to make us fool.πŸ˜†

She writes the message and tells Hari Prakash to deliver but Fate delivered in the form of Geeta itself.Mysterious messages are always delivered through mysterious ways.As R.Tagore said Love is an endless mystery, for it has nothing else to explain it.Poor HP has been shut up but message has been delivered.

Dining table ,La ,Anjali and Naniji's attempt to create a scene so Khushi can come in RM as usually but Mamiji's is insisted on"Bye Bye Pahtti saree"...Too bad Mamiji Arnav's heart had already welcomed her with both arms holding her tightly...Sweet dreams...bye bye

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 121-122

Twinkling Hearts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wAp_6V_vUQ

"Maanwan Thandiyan chawan" [mothers are like cool shades of trees].It is saying mothers hold kids hands for a while but their hearts forever.She is blessing on us from heaven on Earth and whose blessings always follow her child ,ALWAYS! As Emily Dickson says ,"A mother is the one to whom you hurry when you are troubled'".and that is so true in Arnav's case.He always seeks solace in his mother's lap in the GARDEN after her but still looking for love like her as mom's hug lasts long after she lets go and he's been missing that since he was 14.

A brother and a sister shared their moments of spending time with her and talked over her "Nishani" [mark] her kangan left for them.The noise of which was so peaceful for them as  Mom's Lori[song to make kid's sleep].The peace holding such a piece in hands gets broken when Anjali triggered a scorching pain of ocean in him.

Mother's caring and loving words for her DIL hold such a big meaning'... 

"dihan rakhiye ga aur savdhan rahiye ga..humare chote ki naak peh bohat sara gussa rehta hai..aur dil mein bohat sara pyar..gussa bardhat karna and pyar sood samet lautana" 

Translation: Be careful and be considerate ,  Our Chote has a loving heart Besides too much anger on his nose'...Have patience with anger but return the love with  adulation''...

Teary eyes but determination of showing sister his strength can't make him weak.Anjali "agar Maan tumhain aaj dekhti tou'''...pehchan bhi nahi paati mujhe'..Arnav completes it and leaves before the convulsion traps him and on his way out bumps into Khushi ...Her smile vanishes with his tears and they both share a moment of understanding with each other...She knows the fact through Anjali and knows he needs her''...

Khushi reaches to poolside and reads his pain written on her face as she can't take her eyes off of him.But she wants to leave him alone by obeying his wish his DEAL for not talking to him."Tou kya woh sach mein tare ban jante hain"'.....["so do they really become stars?"]

These innocent words just grab her heart,"Baat sach ya jhoot ki nahin hai baat yaqeen ki hai"[ Its all about Faith not truth or lie] .She comes close to him and they both look at the stars,twinkling hearts, their parents .

Pause here:Is he the same ASR who threw her out by saying :tum samjh sakti ho keh mein kya mehsoos kar sakta hoon"[You know how do I feel]on his parents' anniversary.

Their connection with these twinkling hearts is since from the beginning,from Sheesh Mahal to Delhi night [1st tu hi bata mere Maula]...Where his sis told him "eik din woh larki ayegi...[One day a girl will come in your life...] till Tota huwa tara night after she left him and he wishes for her to come back and Di asks his wish in her prayer ,"aisa jeevan saathi mile jo inke sab dukh door karde.."[a life partner who can relieve him from all the pains] ...journey of Di's wish becomes that partner's heartbeat who makes him realize these twinkling tiny bodies have heart of someone who thinks her deceased parents are shining on her in between there and not just a silly romantic nonsense which became a sizzling romantic moment during Diwali night under the stars..These silent communication tools brought them together and provided them strength when they needed each other the most.These silent night riders got their heartbeat during telepathy of their confession .There are many many moments of their silent communication through these twinkling hearts but the most amazing was when he smiles upon her command as if she says "look Arnavji your Mom wants you to just SMILE."

and above all these became the witness of their union in the farmhouse where his belief changed with her and he brought his MOTHER right next to her .

During this emotional roller coaster ride,it does not seem these two who share every rhythm of their heart beat, were playing hide and seek with each others in this game of "who will get tagged first in this Deal of no talking".

Not talking with each other is just killing for both of em.Khushi," eik tou itna zaroori sandesh diya 'dhanewat daine ki bajaye itna gussa"[I give him so impt message but instead of being thankful ..anger is on his face as always'...].He showed her his fake concerns for La by eating her cooked Dal with Mirchi which he hates and she knows it as In Nainital they acquainted with each other very well.

He just wants her to talk to him'...She tries her best through HP [she ,talking through HP is not digesting in his stomach] and her gestures like a sharade  '...but he is Akhroo and refusing to bow down so hiccup by hiccup she sees HER man eats other woman's Dal . '...[True to man's nature] '...

Mamiji was right The whole menue has been changed.

He was just like a kid if you are not talking with me I am eating this'...in his Zid [stubbornness] Khushi,"mirch wali dal kha laingay par apni galati nahi manengey" [In his ego he will eat spicy food but will not accept his mistakes]''...hmmm''...Why do you care Khushi'.."Kyuon fadak padta hai"[Why matters to you] and what mistake the one he did breaking your heart announcing his engagement with La'...hmmm..isn't it'...and you are feeling bad for him while he told you "mere liye uss baat ka koi matlab nahin hai"[that thing doesn't matter to me.]'...but he cares for me and he indeed bound me with the bandage'...and that's all makes a difference for her'...

She got the message from Aman and delivered to him in Khushi style but his amusement behind fake anger was amazing.He gets the message late and it frustrates him for her not talking to him regardless the proposal of this DEAL was  his'...hmmm.interesting'..as this deal of his the most LOUSY one ever'...

It does matter to Khushi'...She brings milk for her Akhroo ,gets her attention through "mirchi".seee'...and shows him a real kid in him while mimicking his way of eating Mirchi wali Dal[eating spicy dal] in his childish style.But one thing sure she is enjoying his "chup" as even in anger he can't shout at her and its not gone unnoticed by him either.

He still have that "seee" sensation and taste around his lips and wants to throw that burning sensation at her for every gesture she makes but stops at her sweetness with which is holding milk for him ,yes she cares'...but her not talking with him is not settling with this seee'...and at the top how can I lose his own DEAL ,no way.its a war till his last seee breath'... and with those burning eyes he moves forward and threw the milk in the pool in the most stylish way.She stunned at his act but he is not done yet'...moving forward to intimidate her, she as usual moves backward till stumbles upon the edge of the pool but he wouldn't let her fall would he..He grabs her hand and pulls her towards him till she hits his hard core.Both share fatal intensity [as he is asking why don't you break the deal and talk and she is saying I won't until you break it ] till she pulls her hands off and leaves him following her trail'..Still not talking'...but he made her feel his intensity for her'..

I must say Barun and Sanaya are superb here..Barun's expressions eating Dal are too good.

The milk in the pool,"Humare haat mein keede lagain hain kya"[are there worms in my hand]but he asks HP to bring milk to just bug her up [as well show his care what she does'..]so she would start her blabbering with anger and he has a chance to punish her in his DEAL style but She stops at "iss LG keh na bohat Nakhre hain"[LG is too egoistic].Ok what happened to the part couple of minutes ago,"pata nahin kahan keh LG samjhte hain apne aapko"[I don't what the heck he thinks of himself]. Seriously she looks adorable saying that both times as she is missing this burning talking with him too just like He knows she can't be quiet for long.The war is getting personal with each move and getting heated too and now needs some weapons'..

Weapons have been chosen yes mortar and pestle instead of sword and gun'..She takes her revenge by irritating him with "tha tha" banging  noise in dhamakadar side looks at him and his helplessness and suffering is too cute'even Di couldn't help him.Khushi and her [madness]"bewaqoofian" gives him chance to grab her again.She tries to leave but he pins her down against the wall from one end and then ready to snap but DEAL seals his lips perfectly and poor wall gets the stamp of this deal as a smack.

The way she was instigating him to burst out and break his own deal is amazing.Such a cute expressions she holds here.The way he is looking at her is like he will eat her without chewing.LOL.He can just grab her and say so much like the character dheela day,but he made a deal.ufff.I can't move on from this scene.

Khushi and her smirk did not go unnoticed and to adore that smile he gives her his signature turn look by keeping his grouchiness and leaves by flaring his nostrils'..She is so happy and he lets her to be'how sweet'..Only Khushi can get away with mighty ASR wrath and why not she is the one who awakes his inner child and he is the one who brings her internal femininity .

His grouchiness ,his gussa, his ego melts away with tears in the memory of his Mother which in return melts away the DEAL in between them and Arnav,"Kya woh humain dekh keh khush hain"[are they happy to see us?] Bingo '..He wants her to say yes as he wants that confirmation that her parents are happy to see them together from her and then "kya meri maa mujhe dekh kar khush hai.."[Is my mother happy to see me?] He knows she believes in these twinkling hearts and he wants her to say YES'.

And she confirms it all and much more by mingling her teary hearts with him'.till she couldn't take it any more.Her concern is always Arnav's welfare just his is hers.,"aap theek tou hain na"[are u sure u ok] .. She leaves making sure he is fine but his following peaceful eyes are not ready to leave her trail yet as these just got to know how to twinkle''He is at peace ,she is talking with him'.

As I said in 119 she has no sentimental value with that ring so why bother remembering it'.She completely has forgotten that she is engaged'.hmmm.

Twinkling hearts are bringing these two together with their blessings and today he got one more step closer to her through her belief''..Don't forget he got Ram Charitra Maanas [Krishna]through her today''..Audios

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE PART 122-123

Ring...Whose ring is this?

Life plays hide and seek all the time and its an art to learn when to hide and when to seek or in other words how to seek hidden parts of life to stay in this spinning game.Life is not a game and as Oscar wild says

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all."

So true, real meaning of life only reaches to some. Payal is one of them ,in her bitter experience of broken marriage and then humiliation by Mamiji she can't cross the limits.Akash has no experience of that life as he can't see the true picture of her heart.Of coarse its easy for him to say that "pyar yeh sab dekh keh to nahin kya jata..pyar tou bas ho jata hai"[Love does not know any boundaries..it just happens] His thinking that he can seek forgiveness and love by giving gifts might work in some cases but not for practical Payal.Love the way he recreated every spending moment with her"All these things are linking me with you and these are very precious to me"..love seeing a teenage lover but his lover in more mature than him"Akashji aap aur mein khabi hum nahin ban sakte ..humare darmiyan koi rishta ho yeh aapke ghar walon ko khabi manzoor nahin hoga"[We can't be one because your family will not accept it.]...hmmm..kind a filmy dialogue to me but conveyed the message.Payal's pain is too much but true to reality just like Khushi "sapno ki duniya mein rehna hi aacha hai"[its good to be in Dram world] Ok didn't like wind thing with these either just like the other day with Shyam CVs is slacking here.This mehsoos is only for ARSHI...Period..

Ram Charitra Maanas [Krishna] is in the picture as during Janmashtami, Krishna did his games with "Makhan"[butter] and Jai Parakash and today again is playing with everyone and wants everyone to be a part of it.Naniji along with Anjali enjoying the game of bringing Khushi back to RM regardless feeling bad telling a lie to Khushi.

On dining tale La,"aap itna overacting I mean overreact kyuon kar rahi hain"[Why are you overacting ...I mean over reacting} I agree with La ,she was overacting...but again she wants to become a kid just like Khushi as she was becoming Arnav's playmate in the game of "No talky talky"[No talking]

Mamiji and her 007 detective skills were awesome .She did her research and finally got some solid prrofs against Nanijiand Anjali along with "note" with time  12:00 on it for ASR.Mamiji,""jaise humare tongue peh daragon tandav karat hai..."[ seems like a dragon is doing a mad dance on my tongue.]What a dialogue she got.

House ladies are getting prepared for the engagement and that small piece of paper carrying time 12:00 is playing game around ...without anyone's intension...But it served the purpose Anjali sent it to Arnav and he got his Khushi back under twinkling hearts.

Khushi makes Anjali calm,"woh ab theek hain"[He is fine now]Khushi leaves making ladies happy that she will be back...

One more person is relaxed as a big burden got removed from him.Arnav after chatting with twinkling hearts he turns and gets tangled with one circle [chakarvyue is playing here as Khushi has entered]] the ring...

Arnav,"Whose ring is this?" After La's lala wish of her ring ,Anjali declares it looks like Shyamji's choice...She sure knows her hubby choice very well...La first time uses her brain,"it must be a surprise for you Di"..Anjali connects the dots of his weirdness about the receipt and thinks it is all about her..awww...Indeed Anjali it is surprise for you...

Khushi gets back home and Buaji's hawking eyes are playing only one game these days"keeping an eye on THE RING"..She scolds at Khushi which seens less bothered about it as it has no value for her.Buaji you are right in this sense she is giving you vibes Nandkishore samjhio zara...as Khushi can accept your snoring but scolding ...DM is playing here Khushi along with Makhanchore in RM.

Payal's pain is visible now to Khushi and as a cheer leader she just cheers her up.you are right Khushi she came from Lukhnow but stuck in the middle of Delhi right in front of RM..Buaji was right "Kya Delhi ki sari sadken Raizada ghar peh ja kar khatum huwat hai"[Do all the Delhi roads end up at Raizads?]

New Morning and a new game of life in between Anjali and Scorpion..."aap chai mein shakar lainge"[would you like some sugar in your tea?]...Yes Anjali he is not that innocent as he looks...But as usual he denies and plays his slouchy games but puts a seed in her mind for Khushi so she can get her ring back...Seriously he knows how to play with ppl lives without any conscious...

Khushi is ready for the day in RM when Buaji's reminder to put on the ring the moment you get it ,takes her back to Mandir and she starts breathing uneven ...She does not want to wear the ring ...She is just doing it for Buaji...other wise her DM and Krishna has planned the day for her...

Khushi enters the house while looking her ring..making HP looking for her first...Buaji is playing "hanging sword on her" game...forTHE RING...

She banged into her hubby by screaming"dekh kar nahin chal sakte kya"[can't you see where you going]

Arnav by gritting his teeth ,This my house,I will walk as I want.if you have any problem then stop coming in my way.She is going to back down no way..."aap ka ghar hai tou kya huwa...aap din bhar upar beth keh intizar karte hain kya ..keh kab koi darwaze se aiye aur aap un se ja keh takrayen"[do you wait all day long that lets bang into the person who just comes in..]

She is not done yet,"eik tou aap dekh keh chale nahin ...dusra sorry bolne keh bajaye aap hum peh gussa kar rahain hain"

Look at his face how happy he is while she is scolding at him...He was missing her anger so much just like she misses his...love him here...

Arnav calmly and firmly,"mein tum se maafi magoon ga"

Khushi in a rampage mode entangling him in his own words,"tou kya hum kahain gey...aap ake hum se takraye aur waise bhi yeh ghar tou aapka hai..iss liye yahan jo kuch bhi hota hai  aap hi karte hain...lekin agar aapne ghalati ki  tou uss keh liye aapko maafi bhi mangani chaheye..."

Translation:[What do you think I will say sorry.you came and bang on to me...and ths is your house so what ever goes wrong here its your fault but if you do something wrong ,you should say sorry].

Arnav proceeds forward by gritting his teeth but her train did not see the STOP sign yet..."haan haan hum jante hain keh aap Arnav Singh Raizada hain and aur aap kissi se maffi nahin mangte...par hum bhi maffi nahin mange gey aur aap se tou bilkul bhi nahi...

Translation:I know you are ASR and you don't say sorry but I won't either and especially to you...

Two titans did not forget throwing their daggers of glaring gazes at each other in the war of SORRY...

Khushi completed her dialogue which she couldn't in Berserai while bumping to him splashing sindoor all over..."Dekh ke..."

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 124[MAHA]

You are mine...Dammit!

Arnav Singh Raizada's journey Which starts from Sheesh Mahal and always ends up there in that moment where his brain has frozen under the scorching sound of gunshot and his scream over his Mom's death. That wedding night which turns into a dark morning with a flame of hate in him which never went down as his journey in the search of Mom's love is burning with scorching heat in him since he was 14.

That flame of hate made him what and who he is Today'Arnav Singh Raizada who is never wrong and who doesn't miss his target.[Arnav Singh Raizada ka Nishana Khabi nahi Chookta] ...The journey of this flame made him snatch away from his uncle what was his once and but after getting it he still wasn't at peace.His Di tried so many times to make him understand,'"un purani baton ko bhula do Arnav..inn sab mein tum khote ja rahe ho..tumhare cehre peh who kyuon nahin hai jo dil mein hai'.."

Translation:Forget old memories Arnav'.You are losing yourself in it'..why your face does not reflect what is in your heart

But that flame is still burning him slowly and steadily internally everyday.His mother ,the twinkling heart of his is watching over him always as his each action in love or hate shows her reflection, her"chabbi".

Khushi Kumari Gupta as an unsaid prayer of his mother came to his life that night in Sheesh Mahal under these twinkling hearts  made him started forgetting those scorching moments which he will acknowledge it later,"tumhare saath bitae huwe pal yaad rehne lag gaye"[I just started remembering moments which I spent with you]but here his own hate is prevailing over love  as he can't Target which direction he needs to follow and that's how second step of Chakarvyue is shaping here and the flame of which is going to burn almost everyone's life.

Once again tonight his life turns into a darker one after the revelation of her engagement but flame of hate is turning into flame of jealousy,  possessiveness, and covetous to turn this around either hook or crook.

Arnav's flame of love is flickering with Khushi's anger but still that brings a soothing effect in him as it reflects on his face as well as in his actions.His hate and anger lowers down in her proximity.They just had a burning fight after bumping into each other which provided both of em a burning point to start with any second .

Mamiji's detective flame of shallowness reveals the house ladies plan to Khushi '.Mamiji's excitement over Khushi's bye bye goes on vacation in Naniji's style.As usual Naniji's burning gazes tame Mamiji's sleuth nature with hanging sword of Akash's wedding'.and now we have 4 women in this success process to bring a change.

Naniji's burning O'La La plan to make Khushi happy was just too enchanted as Arnav couldn't even imagine La kissing his Khushi.If that's so then why didn't you accomplish this during Diwali Arnav Bitwa'who stopped you''but the dance and the joy of his favorite ladies brings some peaceful smile on his face.

Naniji,"Khushiji aap iss ghar ka hissa hain"[you are part of this house] and Arnav jolts down with this fact that she is part of him and he can't let her go either but does not want to acknowledge it.

Arnav gulps down Khushi's pain and his guilt but again gets worried about her as he knows she won't be able to say No to everyone.He shares his concerns with her in their silent convo and leaves her wondering about his frustration.

Slouchy Scorpion and the his flame of  psych is reaching to the next level after finding about the ring.He turns on the guilt flame in Khushi by telling her"it's her Mom's ring" and now the game plan will change as before she never paid attention to this ring or engagement but after this she will start reacting towards it.Totally didn't like his way of talking with her.Just let Arnav reach to the limit when he will grab your neck for just uttering her name from your filthy mouth.You creep''😑

Khushi's journey of her search from Anjali to Naniji and then Lakhmiji is ready to take a U turn to her LG.

Pause here:Khushi just care about Buaji not the ring'until this point 'Anjali's concerns towards Khushi starting here as she sees sadnesslingering on her face while talking to Scorpion which she discussed with Arnav later.

So Khushi's burning search for her ring  bumped into her "Desired Flame" LG again who is in burning zone of game point of "SORRY".It is just his way of making her annoying and angry to just enjoy the brill blabbering of her. He knows her mehsoos as she is here,look how peaceful he is with a naughty smirk on his face like a child. 

Arnav with his shattir dimag,"subh tum neh kya kaha tha'keh kissi se bhi maafi maan logi par mujh se nahi..Arnav Singh Raizada se batamizi se baat kar keh bach jao  gi'.ring chahiye ..sorry bolo"

Translation:What you said in the morning.you will say sorry to anyone but me.What do you think you will be spared talking with Arnav Singh Raizada like that'you have to say sorry if you want ring'

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He will respect her self respect and ego'.after when she comes to him for asking money for rent.,tum kehti ho ke mujhmain bohat ego hai'tum mein nahin hai kya. Nahi hai to mujhse madad mango. zor se kehne me sharm atti hai tou mere kaan me whisper karo'.[you always say I have ego..look at yourself'if not then ask help from me ,if you feel ashamed of saying it loud then whisper in my ears] '.another one "janta hoon zidi jo ho"[I know you are stubborn] before putting lock on GH 

Khushi with her burning  ego,"Sorry ...'for what ,it was your fault that's why I refused to say sorry and still do."

Arnav cleverly changes his expressions into fake anger,"Nahin milegi..ab tum sorry nahin bologi..kan pakad keh mujh se maafi mangogi.."[You won't get it until you say sorry by grabbing your ears]

Arnav by intimidating her,"This ring has no meaning for me but it's important for you'...[just wait ASR you will know the importance more than her]...'"mein intizar kar raha hon"[I'm waiting]'...look at his face how he is enjoying her at this moment with sneering smirk as he knows she is stubborn and won't do it.

Khushi with her pride ,her self respect,"Tou phir karte rahiye...'"[Then keep waiting]'.The price of this ring is not more than my self respect...''

She does not care about the ring at this point ,her self respect is always comes first as it's the trait of middle class people .Money or anything else can't buy this pride.

She leaves him fuming with his ego centric flame '..but on her stroll,"hum kan pakad keh maafi mangain ge aur woh bhi un ki ghalati keh liye..Khushi Kumari Gupta aisa kabhi nahi karegi'...[why do I have to say sorry by catching my ears and for his mistakes ..no way ...'KKG will never do it]'...

but Buaji brings her self respect  down by emotionally blackmailing her by bringing the flame of guilt just like Shyam,her parents in it...poor Khushi has no other way around but to put her respect ,her swabhiman aside for the sake of family's happiness to say sorry to grumpy LG.I feel for this soul at this point'.so close to my heart'..

The sight of this ring is causing a fuming storm of anger in him as she defies him,how could she do this  to Arnav Singh Raizada'.He was about to throw the ring when she appears like a layer of ice at the tip of Lava.

ASR in acrimony" kya huwa ab kyuon aeyi ho"...[What happened why did you come back?]She walks in with bafflement''...and then by gathering courage,"Kya chate hain aap"[what do you want?] Arnav Singh Raizada in his egocentric way having a tip of smile after regaining his control,"mein kya chahta hoon yeh tum achi tarah janti ho"[You know what I want] '...Maafi mango'...

.Khushi with arduous voice,"sor'...'"Uhh uhh'.aise nahin kan pakad ke"Arnav as a mean playmate'...Slowly hands reaching her ear and smirk on his face'...along with the intense playful music like the questioner is waiting for the answer in a game show and with the shaky afflictive voice SORRY ,...'.Khushi,by looking at him as she is declaring her defeat'..."kitni bar bolna hai "[how many times I have to say that'...]and without waiting for his answer'...sorry ,sorry ,until she started  raising her second hand to grab her second ear'...He stopped her right there "Khushi" with his mellowed voice filled with concern and she without hearing '...sorry...shhh,Arnav hushes her and grabs her both hands in his agony over her tormenting in which he put her through as he knows something is bothering her .She looks at him with her teary but full of questions eyes but he can't meet his eyes with her at this point.Sad Raba Ve intensifies the situation.He places the ring in her right hand as this is his right without breaking his gazes'but

She snatches her hand in convulsion leaving him befuddled.She couldn't put on the ring in her anxiousness and vexatious condition just like she couldn't un buckle the belt on Diwali night.He grabs her hand as this is his right to help putting the ring on and both share a deep moment of exchanging thoughts. 

She never stopped him or in other words he never stopped showing his right on her from teej to character Dheela from payal to kiss 'bandagement to now and later make her to come in his car with him during payesh wedding,removing her hair from her face and many more 

This is a realization moment for Khushi for the first time that she is ENGAGED'...When Arnav puts the ring half way through her finger,Shyam's hand comes in her mind  and by yanking her hand and by lowering her eyes...',"aap yeh Anghoothi nahi pehna sakte''...[you can't put me on this ring] and the very next moment she looks at him with her deepest caustic way in her hollow voice ...'..."yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai"[This is my engagement ring]''...

The moment gets glaciates with the piercing pain with those hollow words of Khushi and in return it benumbs and desensitizes him and his gesture "Kya yeh saach hai"[is it true?] without WORDS and she confirms it.She lowers her gazes as she can't bear his pain anymore.but he couldn't take his eyes off ...'The excruciating pain and the numbness of the brain paralyzes the Mighty ASR whose hands never miss any target yet lose the grip on the ring .

The ring reaches to his Di who puts it on her finger to complete his MOTHER's wish and destiny's game to make em one but he is unaware of that'.Its unbearable for him to see the ring or her with name of other than him.The inflating pain is suffocating both of them but both are alive without soul at this moment.

The moment is frozen again today in that hollow sound of Khushi by telling him she's been snatched away by him''..Once again tonight his life turns into a darker one after the revelation of her engagement but flame of hate is turning into flame of resentful jealousy,  vicious possessiveness, and covetous craving of her.That night he lost the love of his mother and tonight he lost the love of his life .

Today Arnav Singh Raizada is standing where he made her stand on Diwali night...It surely crushes your heart and now you know the real pain she's been through...but you are not done yet

Is this the same Arnav Singh Raizada who said that "Arnav Singh Raizada ko kissi larki se fadak nahin padta'aur iss se tou khabi nahin"[ Not a single girl matters to ASR and especially this one.]That rainy stormy night indeed has come back again as "iss larki se fadak padta hai" 

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 months ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode PART 124-125

Anguish

Chakarvyue is getting narrower as relationships are shaping at different level.The bond of Anjali-Shyam,Akash 'Payal,Shyam 'Khushi, Anjali-Khushi and even Raizadas-Guptas is shaping according to the position of Arnav and Khushi .They are the center of this chakarvyue which started a long time ago but came into action during Diwali.

Anjali brings Khushi down where all the house ladies congratules her but Khushi's convulsion and pensive pain is reflecting from her face.She tells her fianc name upon asking and everyone stops at one moment but Anjali resolves the issue as there are so many Shyam other than hers.Mamiji's 007 nature is worth watching as always.

When Anjali snatches the phone from Arnav's hand and receives the call but Shyam's ground shakes with Rani Sahiba's voice ,I wish ground would open and he slips through in as he tells Khushi his disgusting date plans'Yuck! 

La and Anjali overhears this but Anjali becomes dubious after hearing Shyamji from Khushi's mouth..hmmm..but she also notices Khushi's convulsion again.This time she askes with concerns ,Is everything allright?She senses something is wrong but Khushi smiles with faade by ignoring Anjali.I wish this smart Anjali we had all along but we got Di Ki Saut track.

Slouchy Scorpion hesitation and irritations are worth watching when his Rani sahiba tells him Khushi's fiance's name.He antagonizes but again his artful slouchy moves keeps him at peace but Anjali does not let him make any story to cancel the date and DM saves our Khushi from this scoundrel.

The other side The cicles of relationhips are getting stronger too.Optimistic Akash ad his auto love is racing through her front door to patio and then her kitchen window,He tries her best to convince her to think about him and not about his status and family.The only wise thing he says today,"Just tell me do you like me or not?" Payal's tears rolls down in the answer which brings a hope on his face ,"if she didn't say yes ,but didn't say No either."

Arnav with chastening pain watches her Di giving Khushi a loving hug of blessings and but his view over her finger with other guy ring is like inflating venom in his brain which is ready to spittle in madness.They both share the turbulence of their overwhelming emotions along with RabaVe .He vociferates at her ,"Khushi"..but her ignorance fumes him and  He grabs her phone while she was talking to Buaji '..

Khushi,"Yeh aap kya kar rahe hain.hum baat kar rahe thay"[what are you doing I was talking]

Arnav in rage,"mein bhi baat kar raha tha"[I was talking too]hmmm'this part grabs my attention the way he asks her with his face gesture couple of minutes ago [as shown above]he is referring here."Kya kar rahi ho tum"[what are you doing ..the voice modulation goes down as he is pleading '.Khushi ignoring it all,"hum ne kya kia".[What did I do?]

Arnav in rage and bafflement,"tumhari sagai ho gyae,..kaise'tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..Kissi ko pata kyuon nahinn hai"[you got engaged'how'you didn't even bother to tell me]hmmm.Why she supposed to tell you she meant nothing ,girls like her have purpose behind everything'not a single girl matters to ASR then WHY?

Khushi in quizzical mode,"aap ko iss se kya fadak padta hai"[why does it matter to you?]

Arnav grabbing her fiercefully,"Mujhe iss se fadak padta hai Dammit' kyuonke'.[it matters to me because.]His ego and fear stops him completing his sentence'.he just keeps starring at her with agonizing eyes'.which are delivering his message which he can't verbalize'..

Khushi also remembers this before her dream and after Arnav's 1st confession "I love you"'which he supposed to finish here'..

Anjali intercedes and wants Khushi to come down to share her big news'.

Khushi turns around aberrantly to assimilate and understand his pain and he turns around for giving her gesture he doesn't care by swallowing the pain but he can't hide this from her.

Her heart knows but she is helpless here in these egocentric walls which he is guarding around him .She leaves him in unfathomable pain by hugging her gobs as both of them are walking parallel at the bank of the same river but she wants to move on.

Standing there looking his life walking away felt same but circumstances are not same ,he can twist the game back at his terms as Arnav Singh Raizada khabi haar nahi manta"'..[ASR never loses]There was the moment when he was helpless,couldn't do much for his parents but not today.

FROM now on  every time when Khushi will go away from him or fear of losing her is settling in his mind as he makes ways to get her back,forced marriage or blackmailing whatever works for him to keep Khushi around him.That fear was at the edge when he almost loses her after kidnapping and he will take a promise from her for not leaving him on Bachelor's night."mujh se wada karo mujhe khabi chor keh nahin jao gi"[Promise me you will never leave me..]

He is not at peace until he gets her back at any terms'..He can't let her out of his sight as today the very first time he felt strongly losing her.His jealousy seeing her worrying about other person over him is intoxicating his blood with the venom of possessiveness. He can't handle it as he does not know how?What to do ?How do make things work again?But he has to and he will at his own terms.Yes now you know how does it feel ,right ..when you put her go through like hell announcing your engagement ,and at the top you declared your intensions by telling her "koi matlab nahin hai "[You don't matter to me]then why now?His clenching jaw and glaring eyes delineates his state of mind at her while holding the phone while she gazes up and then steps back sensing his intensions but still concerned about him.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Khushi felt strongly jealousy at the bachelor's night when she wants to pull the witch hair'.all the way down to Sheetal track. On the other hand Arnav always feels jealousy,from NK to Shyam and all the way up to reporter during Mrs India contest'

In their Eternal Heaven,he is on the mission to destroy every toy to take out his frustrations on her mother as he is angry again at her,why is she taking away something precious from her if she just gave him back under the stars.It seems he is angry at her parents too as Khushi hurt him but why its ok for you to hurt their child but in return she can't do that to you ,may be that's what these twinkling hearts of yours making you understand..Stop hurting her but you are not listening'..still doing the same and thinking the very same'

In his contortion after her declaration of engagement,"yeh humari sagai ki anghooti hai"[this is my engagement ring] and La's burning teasing words,"dekhona chamkilli kitni impatient ho rahi hai apne honewale husband se baat karne keh liye"[look how Khushi wants to talk to her fianc impatiently] his agonizing pain was taking life of these plants.Khushi sees his impudence and

He hurt his hand badly and Khushi tries to stop him but his speed gets faster and so is the fear around Khushi."Why are you talking like this'and you are not even paying attention?"

Arnav furiously,"mein kya karoon .. tumhain kya fadak padta hai"[why it matters to you] just like she did 'Ok so now you want her to realize "it does matter isn't it?"He is deeply hurt by her engagement and at this point he wants her to acknowledge it.

He hurts his hand and Khushi's heart with staggering pain "Dekh na chot lag gaye ap ko[you got hurt]as he doesn't let her touch him'but gives her romm to see his inside scorching pain which is written all over'.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS; khushi snatches away her hand after the fight before Delhi mein Baali 'hum issi keh laieq hain na' tou sehne dijiye na [I deserve this pain so let me bear it]

Khushi jerks up along with him when La puts meds on him'and that isn't gone unnoticed by him either' La asks Khushi to help but he declares his intensions in a negative answer to make Khushi feel guilty and bad'..but La forces her.Khushi takes his hand and wrist in her two hands 'such a beautiful assurance from her side as if she is saying if you let me I will hold you '.He is at peace with her touch as "meelon ki thakan door ho gye eik lamas bhare haath se" 

As he  excogitates at her each move' with his side corner eyes and assured nonchalant La he is happy with her and their marriage.He declares and repudiates to Khushi while telling La,"Aakhon mein dekh kar sab kuch nahin jana jata'.Jo nazar nahin aa raha iss ka matlab yeh nahin who hai nahi"'[u can't find everything by looking into eyes,if there is nothing it means it does not exist]

Bingo so taunting has big meaning ,He wanted her to understand through his eyes which she did understand but wanted him to say it but he wants his ego chin up.He is bleeding her heart with his words and knows it.He lies to La clearly in his war with Khushi,"I am happy..may be you can't see it but I am"When La gives him a peck,he gets a relief seeing Khushi's uneasiness with jealousy "Fadak padta hai" '.Both are yearning and bleeding internally for each others' proximity and love in this desert of ego'.

He congratulates her in a taunting tone ,"ajeeb baat hai na, jis din meri engagement announce hui tum mujhe wish karna bhool gayen, aur aab tumhari engagement hui to..[its strange you forgot to congratulate me for my engagement and now your engaement']

"Congratulation Khushi Kumari Gupta, tumhe tumhari..and Khushi's phone rings'

and then he sees her unhappy and uncomfortable talking to her fiance but her talking and paying attention to someone else is unbearable for him '"sab tou tumhari shaadi ki baat se bohat khush  hain par tum"..lagta hai tumhain abhi abhi pata laga hai keh larka ameer name hai"''.[everyone is happy you're your egagement but you'it seems you just found out that the guy isn't rich]

Khushi stares at him in confounding way as she can't get him how come a person be so brutal and so gentle [during bandage..Nainital'etc] at the same time.Shaitan and Rajkumar'.She is unable to understand him..Why is he doing that? ..to punish but to who''me or himself..If he is angry so is she ,he throws daggers in anger and she delivers silence in anger.

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 4 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 126-PART 127

Distressed Mind Games

"Asli duniya mein sapnon keh rajkumar kahan hote hain"[you can't find prince in real life] Khushi declares in her acrimony to Payal whose heart is also trying to make her undertand "Agar asli duniya mein apko rajkumar mil bhi jaye tou kya pata woh apki kismat mein hai bhi ya nahin"[even if you find the prince in real world it doesn't mean he will be yours] Khushi in her convulsion to payal,"bachpan mein na humain dinya ki sachai pata thi aur na karwi lagati thi" [we never knew the bitter truth of the world]

The convo in between Payal and Khushi is so vague for them as both are trying corners to cut through their pain but for me the whole world and its meaning centralizes by these three dialogues as reality sits outside the box of dreamworld and fairytales which these two sisters are trying to get now.

The misty wind brushes her face by the thought of her rajkumar who grabbed her with anger after revelation "yahan par tou rajkumar gusaile insaan hote hain..jo logon ko har waqt dantte rehte hain"[over here rajkumar is angry one who always scolds at you]and the same way in Mandir during bandagement .Her mind is connecting the dots about her rajkumar which are not more than a bitter truth...'but even though she gave Arnav an expression that she wants to move on but reality is different.She knows he has another layer of immaculate and unblemished love under this anger which needs to come out but he does not show it and why?

The same way he asks this question to her Why she is not happy with her engagement.?

Anjali tells him the same what he felt and read in her eyes and voice ,"bechaini"...'..about being engaged.He knows she is not happy,how can she as she loves him'..."Bechain hai  ...'khush nahi tou sagai kyuon ki..kissi nai zabrdasti ki  thi kya'...Jiss se pyar nahin karti ...'jiss keh saath reh nahin sakti..uss keh saath puri zindagi kaise bitae gi"...

Translation:She is restless'why did she engage if she is not happy'...did someone force her..how can she spend her life with someone whom she doesn't love]

"Dil ko dil se Rah hoti hai" ,how can he forget the evening when there was the storm going on in him as well as in her while putting ring on Shyam'...He knows something is not right and he has to make it right  but has no clue how

Anjali intervenes with extreme bafflement,"Chote, Why are you talking like that?" He asks Di to leave him alone as he gets caught in a wrong moment.The wind of her essence is reverberating his own words around him along with restless pool water as he knows she is restless.

Other side She with her inner storm having reverberation of his words to make her realize why is she not happy with her engagement which she never thought about before and when Scorpion took her hand to put bracelet on her she couldn't refuse as all the factors pushing her to accept it but she is still adamant Arnav is the one who has right on her, though Scorpion did not like her coldness towards him.His blabbering went down with the strom inside and outside.[evil hand with bracelet and his own BG score YUCK!]😑😑😑

Her inner storm with the reverberation of his words'...,"tumhari sagai ho gyae,..kaise'tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..Kissi ko pata kyuon nahinn hai"[you got engaged'...how'...you didn't even bother to tell me],"aap ko iss se kya fadak padta hai"[why does it matter to you?]

His grabbing her fiercefully,"Mujhe fadak padta hai Dammit' kyuonke'...[it matters to me because.] is causing a non stop wave of excruciating pain of thoughts in her'...and the same is on the other side her words '...,"aap yeh Anghoothi nahi pehna sakte''[you can't put me on this ring] '"yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai"[This is my engagement ring]''...are reflecting that pain on his face what she is feeling'...totally in each others' world ignoring the surroundings'..."mere aur tumhare elawa iss duniya mein aur koi nahin"[there is no one else besides me and you ] fits here which he will accept later.Felt bad for La though'...as she is unaware of upcoming storm in her life.

Same stormy night she found out the reason of her Dhak Dhak by the grace of DM and today DM is taking her one step further to understand why she shouldn't listen to this creep and pay attention to Arnavji's words.The same way he was pacing in her convulsion and same today her caustic words are warning him about her state and he should stop with his nonsense.BUT ego is the crown here for the King and the Queen with thrown of cold attitude.πŸ˜•

Khushi comes to RM and the first thing he notices her "bechaini" in her eyes after Di's concerns which surely increases his "bechaini".She moves on leaving him following her trail as always with deep concerns too.

"Khushi tumhain pata nahi hoga na keh tumhari ankhain sach sach bol deti hain"[you don't know that your eyes always tell the truth] is starting here.

But His concerns change into rage after finding out about the bracelet her fianc gave her .His avaricious and dominating nature is burning him inside.But Khushi did not like this fact either that Shyam has bound him from both hands.hmmm'...interesting

The most beautiful part of the epi for me was Slouchy Scorpion's first step towards revelation as I mentioned above DM is taking Khushi to next step to understand and connect the dots.He calls for his Money machine Rani Sahiba to confirm the date but his own date is fixed with his own slouchy game here.The seed of suspicion is planted successfully here in Khushi's mind."hum ne yeh awaz phele bhi sunni hai"[I heard this voice before]

Anjali notices Khushi's sadness and she asks her again,"Are you happy with this engagement?".Love her for being so concerned as a big sister but Khushi again faade her inner feelings with her smile but Anjali's words adding into Arnav's words yesterday'Why is she not looking happy with this engagement?[She is Anjali's room how come that haathi jitni pic was hiding from Khushi..??????? since their Anniversary  I am following that pic...'Duhh]πŸ˜•

With these thoughts she slides the door and her bracelet falls down as fate doesn't want her to have anything with Scorpion's name.She is ready to pick it up when Arnav with his taunting words in rage and hankering barges in,"apne magetar se kehna agli bar tumhain itna sasta gift na de"[tell your fianc don't give you cheap gift next time.This time she snaps and that's what he wants...'look at t he smirk...Khushi,"I don't care about anything cheap or expensive"Both having their backs at each other'...Arnav,"it should matter as if you trapped someone thinking as a rich will come out cheap as this bracelet"[You are right he is cheaper than this bracelet]He knows she will attack back and she did but calmly,"You shouldn't worry about my fianc bank balance,acc to me he is richer than anyone'.."

Arnav in his abhorrence, "itna yaqeen hai tou nakhush kyuon lag rahi ho"[if you are so certain then why aren't you happy] She retaliates back with the bitter batter music in the background,"humari baat choriyeh Mr Raizada[always call him like that when she is angry]yeh sawal apko hum se nahin apne aap se karna chahiye keh aap itne nakhush kyuon hain"[forget about me ,you should ask this question to yourself why are you unhappy all the time]...

.and again her hollow sound for telling a lie as a denial'..."aur rahi humari baat hum apko bata dain hum bohat khush hain"[and let me tell you I am very happy] Mr Raizada how does it feel to get twisted in your own snaring words.She turns around to grab her bracelet'...and he tries to barge in ,Listen but as usually interrupted by Naniji.

Mr Arnav Singh Raizada and accepts the defeat from Khushi no way'...Before she reaches there ,He barges in and announces his engagement will be tomorrow or never but interesting part is his eyes are on the door and her reverberating words"yeh sawal apko hum se nahin apne aap se karna chahiye keh aap itne nakhush kyuon hain"[you should ask this question to yourself why are you unhappy all the time]'... ,he waits for her to be there to hear all of this."yeh sagai agle maheene nahin kal hogi"[this engagement will be tomorrow not next month]Why it does matter to you ASR...why you want her to feel guilty didn't you announce yours before hers ,if she wants to move on why don't you let her...'...Why you want to prove her you are happy the way she is...Why is this so important for you "kyuon inn sab se fadak padta hai"[why all this matter to you?]He leaves delivering his attentions to her and she knows what exactly he is doing '...TITANS in action

After listening the convulsive convo of La and Anjali ,She follows him by descending the stairs ,Arnavji so sweet she is getting it as he will listen to her but she has to be soft '...in their eternal heaven...'[poolside]

Khushi,"Why are you doing this?"...'Arnav without looking in his files," What ever I do ,I don't think I need to give you any answer"

Khushi persistently,"Why you want this so early?'"

Arnav jumps up,"Who gave you this right to interfere in my life"

That's exactly what he wants an argument so she can snap and he can control the situation' Khushi with her determination,"What do you think of yourself'...if no one opens mouth in front of you with fear it doesn't mean that'..Jab Anjaliji aur Naniji ne pandatji se baat kar keh aapki sag..  "She couldn't finish this word and is not gone unnoticed by him either'...He can feel her agony

He tells her get lost and Khushi is Khushi,"Nahin get lost you have to listen to me'.yeh aapki sagai hai ko khail nahin hai"[this is your engagement not a game]

He attacks back with smirk, " '...tum phele apni engagement tou sanmbhal lo"[first you take care of your engagement]

Khushi without looking at him [whenever she can't tell the truth she can't meet the eyes] "Hum apni nahin aapki ki engagement ki baat kar rahe hain"[I am not talking about your engagement not mine]

His eyes are measuring her each move,by stepping forward directly looking in her eyes asking straight question,"Khushi meri sagai kal ho ya eik saal baad ho'tumhain us se kya fadak padta hai"[Khushi my engagement happens now or after one year why it matters to you]

The next moment is the most convulsive and detonative from both sides if he is gulping her pain  she is feeling a silence of lambs in her as the only thing they both hear is the wind around em.

Khushi lowers her teary eyes and gives him straight egoistic answer<"aapki sagai ho na ho humain kyuon fadak pade ga"[it doesn't matter to me if you get engaged or not] He clenches his jaws...

She confirmed her lie second time with her hollow sound,as a denial "Sunna apne humain fadak nahin padta"[Did you hear me it doesn't matter to me]

His agonizing look with gritted teeth behind closed mouth conveys her his message and she stops but her gazes couldn't stop delivering her firm message too .

He grabs her hand and brings her in the hallway ,"Mujhe Khushi ne convince ...'isliye engagement kal nahin next week hogi" [Khushi convinces me so engagement will be next week] and the next news jerks Khushi up'...Arnav ,"par engagement ki tayariyan Khushi karegi"[Khushi will do all the preparation of engagement] Everyone gets happy and La answers instead of Khushi'...Khushi smiles with dead soul...He progresses towards her with taunting tone"I hope tumhain koi Fadak nahi Padta"[I hope it doesn't matter to you]'...Sad Raba Ve excruciates the vulnerability of their pain along with it.

He releases her hand the moment he reaches there as what ever goes in between them remains in between them.

DEAL HAS BEEN SET !...Lets see if it matters to you  or not..Fadak Padta hai ya nahin...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Never realized that there was a thread about discussion of re-runs. *facepalm* πŸ˜†

Good going guys. 😳

Thnx for visiting, enjoy and can do join the discussion too if u want
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

In episode 101 

I was having a moment that he always called her gold digger or a girl who can do anything for money but the same girl had no idea of 24000Rs n brings a tiffin kind a box to have money or salary from them and gets a cheque

That connects to Arnav's words whatever I said had no meaning

yes, this is what he was feeling guilty of as always, he always knew and truly connects to main aisa hi hoon, gusey main bas ullo ka kaan hoon,πŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmohan89

Beautiful DiwaliπŸ‘
Among all of this I admire Shyam, His creepy ways to make Khushi his actually make you hate him so much
The progression from a nice guy to nasty one was done beautifully by Abbhas😊

😊 No doubt, Abbhas did fabulous job as Shyam 
he made us hate this character so much
a double personality he had from a nice to animal, great work
in 117 he was softly whispering her name, feeling her distress, Telepathy was here he could feel her pain, her fears he wasn't at rest miles away  until her bandagement wasn't done

Her heart was calling him big time