Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Episode 115

Three ladies are trying to bring her back RM.[3 # of victory as well as masculine #]. Naniji said "hamesha hamra maan rakha hai... bohat hi achhi ladki hai.," [she always gives me respect, Khushi is a very good girl . Naniji speaking to her and requesting her to come to RM, if not for her job, then for her Naniji [Hamari Khatir] 

Other side, his angst has no rest as he just found out that today is her last day, bitter batter by eyes evidently as always adumbrate to the fact that he hadn't thought of that.At the top it seems just like her he did not sleep either... There is aggression first time at mamiji's nasty exhortation of a plan to send off Khushi[patti saree] and above all Di's reproachful but praising words for her, "Khushiji has done so much for this family and it was impossible without her to see Chote's wedding  which would be a dream ,A DREAM...

and here comes his dreamy mask, his brewing anger ,layers on his face with clenching jaws and narrowed eyes . He paced out immediately may be because he wants to see her too just like her though he keeps saying he doesn't.

In his room,on recliner with deep austere working on laptop. but with intangible feelings of her just her thoughts in a disarray order, visuals saying one thing and dialogues other "Don't think a rich guy was keeping your payal closed to his heart... but other side he is putting the payal around her ankle tenderly and humbly , enjoying every moment of it contradicting with doesn't make a difference to me, you don't matter... yet he's getting tranquilized in her proximity closer to kiss her rosy quivering lips and that's all he wants.He wants her just like she wants him...

he's telling these things to keep her away from him, her insinuated voice turns on the trigger in him... "koi matlab nahin..." [doesn't mean a thing"]. Naniji's voice adds on, how about this pendant for khushi bitiya, Today is KHUSHI's LAST day.

Shutting his eyes with sharp pain as its unbearable...and making it more oppressive when La comes in to discuss Khusji's gift in La's style...

He stormed out by slamming the poor laptop and comes down on those steps to tell everyone to stop with the execution of their plans over Khushi ...

Arnav aggressively and assertively,"Di," kya zaroorat thi ussko yahan bulane ki," .. rising rage with prevailing tiredness in the voice  .. "usska kaam yahan khatam ho chuka hai na.. woh iss ghar se jaa chuki hai... aur hamari zindagi se bhi... toh phir kyun bulaeya use?"

Translation:'Why did you call her? Her work is done, she's left this house and our lives, then what was the need to call her again?]

Anjali gets astonished at his sandy anger in his words and attitude suddenly just like "[Kia Kia hai tumhare Dimag mein jo tumhain pareshan kar raha hai"What is in your brain which is bothering you].Episode 34.The more she tries to calm him down the more lava erupts and spreads in the tone of money

Arnav with his witty but raw thought," She'll come and ask for money for this extra day. He is losing it again.  Anjali along with others is just blanched

Just like janmashtami (episode 68), "har cheese paison se nahin kharidi ja sakti...har cheese par tum..."[everything can't be bought by money ...yes everything but you]

Today, the feelings have crossed the bridge of attraction to all the way down to the road of indulgence with only one intention...to hold her for eternity but his desperate fight last night with the intention of throwing her away for eternity by crushing the red rose along with his burning yet soothing desires making him act and go on incessantly ..
Arnav,"Haan, Di, "Kya zaroorat hai us larki keh liye itna drama karne ki...main bhi yahi keh raha hoon, kyunke main bhi pareshan ho chuka hoon... Khushi yeh, Khushi woh... bas kijiye."

Translation:yes, Di,What's  up with this all drama for that girl I am saying the same thing... I am tired listening  khsuhi this, khsuhi that... stop it, please.

With that, he turns, and the gust of wind with flickering feelings... make him stop, his eyes avowed her presence with change, he knows she is here...

He turns back seeing her standing there with teary eyes but neither could stop this yearning and flowing emotions any longer .There is a little but detonating chat in between them without any barrier..without any fear of surroundings...

Khushi with unbearable pain ,ready to leave but stopped by the lady who sees herself in her eyes "thairiye, khushi bitiya," [wait, khushi bitiya,] you have come here on my invitation... you don't have to go because someone else has problem..

He gulps down all the pain and have a glimpse of peace for a nano second seeing her with a fade smile with La but

then turns by putting his anger mask on to march back to his Eternal Heaven ... but as he climbs up the steps, he stops ,and gives back his signature turn look . to her and she responds back with hurt and complaint..

Just like that day [episode 69] he'd had to look back at her from these stairs when she was in pain and tears because of police insult but that day La was the cause and he was protector and today she is attacked by her own protector.

Khushi accepted the gifts by keeping her chin up with Mamiji's insults and Arnav's words..but not ASR.

Anjali is giving it to Khushi unintentionally but willingly who is going to bring an inevitable change in Arnav by freeing him from all the past and present pains...

Unconscious guilt is playing game within him with extorting pains as he was atrocious with her and doesn't know how to make up so in this suffering terribly he barges out at poor Om Parakash by breaking glass..."just shut up... maine juice nahin, coffee mangi thi."[just shut up, I asked for coffee not juice...] Why not juice because it reminds you of her as juice in your shoes or her drinking of same juice to have same punishment just like now you want same infliction of pains as hers ...

ASR screaming at poor OP who tries to place the broken pieces of glass on the table by clearing up near the pool... "get out, I said just leave it, Dammit."

A guy who did not get mad by spilling coffee on him ,today was ready to murder OP for juice...

Naniji and all  wonders why he is so angry all the time these days. They obviously haven't figured out any thing. Priest comes by getting La's horoscope made for Shadi in a traditional way , khushi is being asked to join  but she holds back . How can she see and bear all this happening in front of her eyes apparently ...Love hurts'.

But she had said she wasn't coming here. but she is here. She said , doesn't mean a thing by looking at the key apparently las night, but it does and for some reason it binds her to him. The key stayed with her but today after what he said, she wants to cut this "tar" this bond  or maybe her conscious SAYS this is the only tar  in between just like him...her memories,...
She sees him in his garden from the living room, and he sees her, but they both turn away but then she changes her to go to him but why ?

He feels the gust her essence closer to him, he knows she is close to his heart'.but with anger and mixed emotions...
Arnav,"chali jaao yahan se.. na tumse baat karni hai... na tumhari shakal dekhni hai..."

Translation:go away from here...  I don't want to talk to you or  see your face. '

Arnav,"just say bye to everyone and leave."

He turns away as facing her is the most difficult deal of the world for him right now

Khushi in abhorrence,"humain bhi aap se baat karne ka koi mun nahin hai...[ I don't want to talk to you. either]..  khushi valiantly in her counter attacking mode... "hum sirf yahan aaye thai taakeh-"[ i'd only come so that]

Such idiots, fight like kids over a toy yeah that's the other part the toy is the heart with one heartbeat...without which they both can't survive...

He interrupts and roars, "maine kaha na mujhe tumse koi baat nahin karni hai, Khsuhi kumari gupta... eik baar kahi hui baat tumhain samajh nahin aati?" [ I told you, I donn't want to talk to you... why don't you understand first time.]

Khushi gulps down the pain over his coldness,"par aap..."[ but you]

He turns swiftly and tramps over her by gripping her shoulders tightly and daggering her straight into her eyes,. out of control,"I said... leave, dammit." 

A silent yet painful moment and despite the pain he gives her but with lurking painful look of love in her eyes ...He leaves her with a jerk as her pain is lurking in his eyes now which refuse to open..turns around to grasp and compose himself with closed eyes...barges one more time

."tum abhi yahin ho..." [you're still here,]  half hoping perhaps... "I said..."she's gone.

There mehsoos"feel" ,permination is reaching to next level with strong vibes as he can feel her distressed heart while being far away as during Khushi's engagement he is totally devastated back and forth in his room while she was in the bewilderment of raging emotions of pain remembering all the encounters.

She wraps her dupatta on her palm for leaving for good when calls upon by house ladies.She bids goodbye with teary eyes but with her steps out someone's steps follow her as she walks out with despair and loss .

The same way in Epi 34 but not with this depth...

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

EPISODE 116

Khushi's Engagement PART 2

A key which has power to unlock doors and caskets to something hidden secretly physically or spiritually and it is also a solution to a problem. Lets put this key in the lock opening but wait for turning ,twisting [this key Khushi] to open this door named as ASR'..

Shyam's Mahoorat[Slochy Rook ]

Mahoorat is done for this manipulative Slouchy Scorpion as auspicious time is done but he is determined to engage with Khushi at any cost.He is puttin babuji through hell   "Suhag ki sej paane ke liye arthion ka dar dikhana padta hai," [to get the wedding night bed one must put the fear of the death bed into people.] What an axial with hanging pendulum of sick psych ''

There he stood behind the window pane with pain delineated on his face just like a spectator watching his life walk away from him .. Arnav back to his dark shell as she is gone, a rose has been muddled and mission is accomplished "his control is back"...and then by the first turn ,A visual, her physical presence [ part of her]  in the form of a key makes him atrocious that he still has traces of her ..Arnav grabs the key in rage to throw it out and then his hand stopped in the air with her voice .. "zara suniye!" please listen...

the striking realization that it was the same Key  that had the blessings of the DM,he same key that he had told Khushi to throw away.. 

The revealing Truth makes him immediately  to hold on to it safely in his palm .

Another trace her blood makes him realize that Khushi has been hurt when he pushed her.."khushi" the only word comes out with concerns, tenderness,and with love under his lips but with flickering pains in eyes like he has hurt her indeed...

Finding that Khushi is hurt, he hurries to release her pains  .He drives to the Mandir where Khushi is praying, entrusting her future  into her Mother Devimayya's  hands.

Khushi"humne unhe unki mannat ki chabi bhi lauta di... bhool se bhi unhe yaad nahin karenge"  [I returned his sacred key ,even by mistake I won't remember him...] how cutely she is remembering her LG.

But Deviy Mayya has settled things already in their favor. The moment Khushi walks out of the mandir after feeling safe in her mother's arms She meets with her king,her protector  and her guide chosen by Devimayya by herself... Only for her.Piano mingles in for this beautiful and auspicious moment.Its an eye opening moment for Khushi as if the night prevailed with darkness for her the day launched brighter than ever...

The duppatta covering her face  indicating an adumbrated vision , a confused picture  of the situation, her minds will be filled with wrong aspiring thoughts of being pressure for wrong reasons but when she will remove it she will see a clear and true view she will accept Arnav as her true mate ..[ after revelation she will forgive him"kyuonkeh baat aapki hai iss liye agar koi aur hota tou nahin padta..."...then her confession to herself "'kyuon na iss unjane unsune ehsaas ko eik mauqa to do" all the way when he stands besides her during Dadi thingy while talking to Payal...."humnain bhi Arnavji ko khabi aise nahin dekha"...to the very end where she will submit herself to him for eternity.

while in the case of Arnav, the removal of his goggles indicates that he will finally unfasten his seat belt to fasten up with her by revealing his inner most thoughts and fears, he will let her into his world'..A world where his sister does not have any access'[mother's garden is one of em].. 

Arnav  approaches Khushi with concerns in his eyes, softness in his tone ."Khushi"'..while a hurt Khushi tries to leave..  A Passive Arnav with suppressed urgency tells Khushi ,"khushi, "main tumse baat kar raha hoon, tum aise nahin ja sakti," i am talking to you, you can't walk away."

"[I am talking to you,you can't go like that]...but a emotionally wrought Khushi who has had enough of this roller coaster ride .. She  gives a piece of her mind to Arnav ,"kyuon nahi ja sakte'.yeh zindagi humari apni  hai ...hum jahan chahain ja sakte hain'aapko humain order daine ka koi haq nahin hai....[Why can't I leave this is my life and I can go anywhere I feel like it] Arnav with gritted teeth,"Don't talk to me like that"....[He never liked when Khushi thinks or talks badly with him] leading  ASR's rage to grab and hold  her by force ..Khushi jerks her arm up with bafflement...But is Khushi worried about the pain or protesting that she has been held against her will..NO ... All she is fussing over by surrounding people because of stigma. ASR calms down by her concerns and the gripping hold turns into a gentle touch trailing down her arm making her lose her anger anticipating along with that, He brings up the injured hand  exposing the wound 

Arnav has the first look at the wound, An anguished voice escapes '."Tumhain "[you are hurt] [ as he could not believe that he actually had hurt her] by composing himself which only strives to increase Khushi's anger ..Khushi in her bickering,"hann tou aapse matlab"[So why do you bother'...Arnav,"Stop fussing"...".He grabs her hand, begins to wipe the traces of blood from the scratch ...

Loved the ferociousness in his eyes when Khushi says, "Chodiye", it was like I have every bloody right to hold your hands, Dammit ..Don't tell me what I should do !!  and also his instantaneous look of concern when she hisses in pain.

Just at the hour of destiny [6:00 o,clock sacred time but on Shyam's watch], with God as witness ,accompanied with Sacred chants along with Manter [god's words], Arnav singh Raizada begins to tie the bandage  around Khushi Kumari's Gupta Ring finger effectively wrapping his name with her's...

Hai Dhoop sa Woh Agar tou Woh Chandini raat si hai

This auspicious act is solemnized under the illumination of Sun..The star [the parents ] that is eternal witness to the sacred deed.. It is done at  Evening/twilight the hour when Sun and Moon mingles symbolically suggesting that to Arnav as Sun is mingling with Khushi as Moon ..the Temple  bells ringing in happiness as if immortalizing the this union of two daunting forces ..Devimayya's Chunri  appears flying towards them as if protecting these two star crossed lovers ... and stamping the final  seal of approval is the Devimayya's blessing in the form of Aarathi..which her devout child and  believer Khushi receives but not atheist Arnav who still has a few more lessons to learn ..

He will be in Mandir taking Aarathi and doing all willingly by taking off his aviators just for KHushi but he will..

Addled Khushi with his intense looks and care,"humne mana kiya tha na," [I'd said not to.] Being offensive,"aap kya chahte hain humse,"[ what do you want from me?]... Does he have the answer ...?

The eternally bound soul mates have one of their contention again and  swearing they will never see each other.. started walking away and out of each other's life under Tu hi bata mere maula spell [ as they fondly imagine ..yeah right right next day she is in his arms ] ..The  united hearts[ring finger joined with his heart] continue their journey on parallel route, fully assured for not seeing each other  again  but forgetting that two opposing banks of a river can meet  by a bridge and in the case of this parallel route..that bridge will be LOVE !! 

They both are walking in the same direction unlike during Diwali meaning their paths are same and in the same direction

Lamha-e-Fikeriya[Thinkable moment: All the dialogues by Khushi about he realizing one day that what all he did was because God wanted him to do it...and that day she won't be around. That is true. She might be around but that day she will be so far away that he even won't have his tears to support him . I think that day he'll realize that Khushi was also a victim of Shyam like his Di and not a delinquent. He literally will have to work very hard to win her back. 

Later during,  Khushi I love you...He was holding her pom pom with tears "I can't believe its you ...I thought it's a dream" That day is connected here...He also apologized Khushi during remarriage.He also did play tricks to win her back when he promised he will make her his life partner for forever before the night of Khushi's Bday

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdiGallia

always , if  he is wrong he will mend his acts by making all correct 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadalakshmi

i love each nd every word u describe for our ipk ...

im realyy sry if hurting bcz of absence

Pleease for give me

Thnx Sada dear for visiting and sharing all the edits😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

During Kanya Pooja, how smartly he uses Khushi's words in front of Anjali and La grabbed that quickly

Khushi had made an impact on him and La knew at that point but he put all aside during Diwali
That day he broke her after giving her a hope

😆 he has no knowledge but he did use all smartly making all surprised but everyone got that right that he is learning from Khushi too
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun786

Watching Arshi Sizzling hot Diwali scene part 2

Arshi Sizzling hot first song sequence ~ Arnav'pov to Khushi

Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai 
It's magic, a spell, intoxication
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan 
forgetting you, where could I go?

Shama Tujhko Khinchti Hai  Apne Aur Aaja
Parwane Meri Baahon Mein Aa

Lo Thaam Lo Yeh Lamhon Ke Dhaage
Ham Chal Pade Hai Sapnon Se Aage
Rasta Yeh Hai Kathin Par Iss Safar Mein Kabhi
Na Hongi Koi Ab Duriyaan

Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai Madhoshiyan Hai 
It's magic, a spell, intoxication
Tujhko Bhulake Aab Jaao Kahan 
forgetting you, where could I go?

😳Rabba Ve 

☺️IPKKND

Thank You so much for this beautiful Post dear , I love it
Mesmerizing, isn't it ? Always
Episode 101
His hand on her head was like assuring her that  he will always be there for her and he was 
He never showed his back no matter what, this Paagal girl was his happiness, even in his hatred so called whatever he was with her
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
#40.
Thanx XZoyax for the link.

😃

Faiqaaa...
kaise likhti ho itna aala ??

Thanx for writing in detail the Nainital Trip ❤️
pakpearl thumbnail
#43 ...
Amazing...

Cant get enough of...

pakpearl thumbnail
My Khushi was extremely happy to be called Delhi ka rickshaw ...
But she din't approve of Shyam's over sweetness..yuck..