AvNeil FF: "A MILLIONAIRE'S First Love Thread #3 (Upto Chap 68)

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

"A MILLIONAIRE'S FIRST LOVE THREAD #3"

A warm Welcome to all of You on a New Thread, precisely the 3rd one, of our Millionaire.

Honestly, i was so excited about this Thread, i wanted to say so much, but Now i am feeling blank, no thoughts, no words are coming out.

It feels like a Dream to me.! "An Unexpected and Unanticipated Dream."

I dont know what to say.! Bus Bhavnao ko samajh jao sab.!

Immeasurable Support

Countless Love

>1.5 lac Views

>2.4 K Comments

46 chapters

4 months

3 threads

2 Main Characters

And 1 Story

A Miillionaire's First Love.!!!

And we are still Counting...

Sapna toh nahi hai na.! Sapne se kam bhi nahi hai. 😉

Ali ki bhasha me Bolu toh, koi mujhe "Virtual Pinch" kardo yaar.

This wouldnt have been possible without the continued love and Support from the My Lovely Readers.!

So here's big shoot out to all the readers who have been the part of this Beautiful Journey.!!!!!!

Hoping to Get Your Persistant Love And Encouragement till the End.!

Thank u so much dear Readers.! This is OUR Acheivement.!!!!

Hurrraayyy.!!!

Cheerss to Millionaire.!!!!

Cheers to Us.!!!

Edited by docritu99 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail

I was skeptical about opening this New Thread and continue posting this Story, then i re-read this one PM which i have received some days ago, and it helped me to take a decision, a decision for good.!

I am thankful to all the PMers who drop down their reviews in the form of PM's. Honestly, i have always received much more PM's as compared to actual Comments on thread. Not that i am complaining.!

While i respect People's wish of being Secretive or their comfortability in droping a PM, i cant hold myself from posting this "one special" PM, that has really touched my heart, in a very special way. I am not gonna reveal the Sender's name so buddy be assured.

I can safely title it as,

"From Hater to Admirer.!!"

Hey Riya
I wanted to share something with you. This is regarding your Millionaire Story. You know this story grew and developed in front of me. I still remember the day you have posted its Initial Introduction parts, the character details etc. To be Honest, i wasnt at all excited or looking forward for it. What i am saying is it didnt impress me then. That made me to stop keeping tabs of it. Soon i saw its page numbers growing leaps and bounds, jumping 5-7 at a stretch and this fact always intruinged me. I was like "Aisa Kya hai Is Kahani me" but i never gave it a chance or a read. Then i saw Another thread of it and i was like "ohkay, so new thread." I have always seen Your Threads in top 3 pages of Main Forum, very rarely it used to go beyond that, whenever i log in to forum, mainly for written updates and Episode discussion, i always always saw this Story's thread right in front of my eyes in front page. I gradually started hating it.(just being honest with you, do read till end.) I used to cringe and make faces seeing the thread.

One fine day, i decided to peek inside it just to rest down my curiosity and my unreasonable hate for it. I wanted to know why its so popular when its clearly a simple love story which covers a courtship phase of a couple.

When i began reading it, oh boy, i was unstopable. I read a complete bunch of 39 chaps in one go in a span of hardly 2 days and still i craved for more. I fell in love with this Story. I was badly smitten. I loved everything here, the characters, the emotions, the bonding, the execution, the writing, everything. Now i know what a profound effect a simple story can have on you. I was ashamed to judge it previously and more ashamed to miss this lovely journey for so long, even when this was right in front of my eyes. How could i.!

Now that i have read it and realised my mistakes, i want to let you know that You have a die hard fan of this story in Me. I really adore you as a writer who brings magic in simple things with her words. I love love love your writing style, you words, your dialogues and everything about this story. Count me in the list of your Ardent Fans. You have earned one in me.

From here on i am going to follow this story untill i have one hard copy in my hand.

I am so sorry for being so judgemental and so late in arriving at my senses.

All the best for your future Developments, for your Book. I wish and pray, you dont stop at one. I for one surely want more printed and published books from you.

Lots and lots of love to you for writting this one.

Your biggest Fan
XYZ

Miss XYZ, i just wanna say you one thing, I am Honoured and will always be grateful to you for ur Motivating and Encouraging Words.
docritu99 thumbnail

Timeline Review of the story

This was always there in my mind but i never realised that i havent highlighted it anywhere in the story.

So here i am giving a brief Dated details of AvNeil Journey

Marriage Date - 16 th March

The first Official Metting - 4th July (that makes 8 months 12 days of Duration valid.)

Engagement - 6th july

Neil saw Avni for the First time - Somewhere around in Feb, almost 5 months before their first Meet.

He himself searched for her for a month, then Abhisheikh took 4 months to find her.

Presently we are in - 6th Sept
Which is Bebe's B'day and Also the 2 month Anniversarry of AvNeil.

And soon we are going to take another leap.! 😊

I hope you guys have no doubt till here.!

docritu99 thumbnail

"Millionaire Os Contest : Winning Story.!!"

Written By @cutieees

@Mumbai City Hospital

The children's ward in Mumbai city hospital is filled with cries and laughters of kids.Some were running all around the room,some were sitting silently watching the surroundings.

Among all of them, a 5 -year old kid shivam was the naughtiest.He kept on running for sometime,snatched chocolates of other kids and then hide those candies in other kid's pocket.

Angie was very frustrated now.she looks after these kids for more than an hour.Unable to bear them,she called avni
"Avni where are you?Come fast to children's ward yaar.I can't able to control these mini shaitans .please come fast before situation is going out of control"

"Ok ,coming "
was all avni could utter before Angie cuts the call

Avni reached the room within minutes.As soon as she entered the doorstep,Shivam ran towards her saying "Girl friend dekho naa angie aunty is not allowing me to eat chocolate."

Avni looked at Angie whose face was fallen and hair was messed as equally as the room was.Avni surpressed her laugh and signalled her she will take care of those kids for some time
Angie literally ran out of the room

Avni speaks loudly "Come on kids ,It's story time.Who want to hear a story?"

All the kids soon gathered around her shouting "I want,me..."
With in seconds avni was sitting infront of kids on chair while all children sat on their respective hospital beds
Avni asks "So what type of story you want to listen?"

One kid shouted "A fairy tale" while other shouted "prince aur princess ki kahaani" ...

Avni thought for sometime and says
"I will tell you a mixture of both"

Shivam speaks ,"Fairy tales and princess stories both are same.A princess is held captive in a palace surrounded by big walls and dangerous forests by a monster .She will be waiting for the prince to come and rescue her.Atlast she is rescued and happy ending===SO BORING"

All the boys repeated with him "SO BORING"

Avni laughed at their cute antics
Avni says "No our story will be different.Here prince is waiting for the princess"

"WHAT?"
all the kids shouted once
"Interesting"All shouted again

Daisy ,a little girl asks avni "Tell us more about the prince"

Avni smiled and says ,"This prince is a man with his own list of principles,beliefs and morals.He redefines style with attitude"

"Wow! "
daisy exclaimed

Avni continued "Princess is a beautiful girl who had built big walls around her heart not letting anyone to enter"

Shivam is surprised and says while laughing "This princess is wierd .She built walls around herself. Haha"

Avni signalled him that she will cut his nose to which shivam stopped laughing
"Continue " all kids shouted

"Princess used to get a scary dream everyday that she is drowning in sea.A blurred figure extended his hand to save her but alas before she could hold the hand ,she wakes up from the dream"

All were listening with utmost concentration

Avni continues further "One day a prince came to her and asks her to marry him.Princess was confused and angry.But due to queen she agreed for engagement on a condition that there Will be mooore time between engagement and marriage to which prince agreed instantaneously"

"What happened next?"
asked all kids collectively

"And they are engaged"

"Yayy"
kids shouted

"Prince used to grab chances to meet princess and to make her understand his love for her"

"Days passed ,still princess is struggling to accept the prince"

All the girls are trying to justify prince and all the boys are trying to justify princess and soon they get into a fight

Avni stood up from her chair and says " I am leaving"

All the kids suddenly become alert and made avni to sit on her chair again asking her to continue

"One day princess asked prince WHY DO YOU LOVE ME? to which prince replied ..."

All the kids moved their heads forward as if they were the princess waiting for the answer of prince

Avni starts "LOVE DOESN'T HAPPENS FOR A REASON.IT WILL take a moment To Fall in LOVE"

All kids went backwards feeling relieved with a huh sound

Avni continues "slowly princess started developing feelings for prince .The walls around her heart started to melt whenever prince was by her side"

Avni was lost in her thoughts when the kids shouted at her to proceed further

"Time passed "

Then one day prince told her "I Can't promise to fix all your problems but I can promise you won't have to face them alone"

And then?
the kids asked excitedly

"Princess saw the sincerity in prince's eyes .All the walls she built around her heart brokes down immediately"

Shivam literally jumped in excitement , "yayy ,prince has finally broken the walls"

Avni smiles heartily seeing the kids

"Princess had a dream again in that night.She was drowning in the sea.A blur figure extended his hand towards her.Guess what? This time princess could hold it.She was surprised to saw that the hand belongs to none other than "Her Prince"

Daisy shouted loudly "yayy I knew it.The prince will save her princess at any cost"
Avni smiles pressing a kiss on daisy's head
Avni continues "The prince and princess got married to each other and they lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER"

The kids jumped happily shouting "wow" "yayy" randomly

Angie came back , she saw the kids sitting silently watching avni with smiles on their faces.

she asked avni "How do you able to manage these kids for 2 hours ?Oh god avni I am sure you will be a good mother to your yet-to-be born baby.Thank you for coming after receiving my call even you are in your maternity leave "

Avni replies "paagal anything for you "

Angie says "Neil is waiting for you outside .Go fast "

As soon as avni reached outside ,she saw,the most beautiful sight infront of her "Her PRINCE CHARMING" NEIL KHANNA with his charming smile.

(N-neil,A-avni)
N:You forgot me completely MRS.KHANNA with these kids around you and our pillu inside you.What will happen to me when our pillu comes out and started running around you?
Oh no.

A:Mr.Millionaire, stop being over dramatic. I was telling a story to calm down the kids .Thats it.

N:Accha ,which story did you tell them?

Avni blushes

N:I had listened your story hiding behind the window

Avni's eyes grew wider

Neil replies,"Don't worry.When you are telling "Our"story to our child,I will listen infront of you

Avni blushes even harder

A:Stop flirting Mr.khanna .Lets go home.

Neil was about to open the car

A:Why don't you bring your bike?

Neil smiles ,"Wifey you are in 6 th month of pregnancy.How can I take risk?.Don't worry i will take you to bike ride after delivery.Chalo ab"

Avni sat inside the car and they drove to their destination happily

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What is the surprise Riya. I know pehle pata hone par surprise ka koi matlab nahi reh jaata. Still I am impatient to know.
docritu99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445

What is the surprise Riya. I know pehle pata hone par surprise ka koi matlab nahi reh jaata. Still I am impatient to know.

Patience, Patience, dear.!

You will know it soon.! 😉
docritu99 thumbnail
Join in the Celebration Guys.! 😊
docritu99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chavi12345

Congratulations

Thank u so much.!
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Riya,

Congratulations for a well deserved achievement girl!!!👏👏

Hope you open many more threads of your story & it continues to receive more of such love & affection!!

I know I'm no longer a regular but my wishes for you have not lessened!

All the Best for this story & more!!

Love,
Payal.😃