Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Congratulations on the golden jubilee chapter Riya .. it was amazing and like you said put up a smile all through😊 Thank u so much dear.! The smiles are the things i am earning from this story apart from the inestimable love πŸ˜‰

I liked their little intimate moments in last chapter and this one and I absolutely loved how hubby and wifey sorts they have become over time - her taking care of his collar and him sharing the locker password so naturally .. Happy to knpw that u are enjoying this couple vibes from them.! I just wanted to show Avni's chamge in outlook towards this relationship and Neil ofcourse.!

So Avni madam is totally jealous now ..I bet Neil is on the clouds watching these reactions from her first hand ..uski tapasya to pataofy avni is slowing bearing fruitsπŸ˜† Agree.! But madam is still far from realisation of what all these feelings are called.! Too bad for Neil.! He has to continue with his tapasya.!

Ab am wondering if anyone from the curious guests or media have noticed "Close family friend Ananya Verma " jamaofying haq and dragging Neil Khanna with such an authorityπŸ˜†.. but avni ne toh yeh Socha hee nahi ..pyaar mein Jo pad gayi hai Khanna sahab keπŸ˜‰ Hayee.! Pyaar insaan se kya kuch nahi karwata hai.! I dont think Mithali or Family members ke alawa kisine dekha hai.! Perks of having secluded areas you know ! πŸ˜‰

The end with the ring being along with her pendant ..that's would be Such a delight to NeilπŸ˜ƒ.Looking forward for his reaction to her possiveness and the rest of the party .. That will be the contents of Next Update. πŸ˜‰

Abhi yaad aaya ..in your teaser you said a "blushing" avni was hiding behind DD when Neil was asked if his fiance was there by the media .. ab aisa Kya hone Wala hai secluded pillar ke paas that avni was blushing later ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..are we in for some romance in next chapter ? Bolo bolo .. aur chap bhi upload Karo😊 Hahahaaa πŸ˜† Kuch toh hua hai kuch hogaya hai.! πŸ˜‰ i wont tell you anything instead next update will itself tell u.! πŸ˜‰ Vaise aajkal toh Avni awai bhi blush karti hai whenever Neil is around or talks about her.!

Hey buddy,
Thank u so much for ur amazing words.!
Means a lot to me.!
Much Love.!
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

I forgot to mention..I absolutely loved the family interactions😊..you write them so beautifully.. Bebe - Neil , Bebe - avni and swetha - avni are my favoriteπŸ˜†.. Bebe's oe liners are awesomeπŸ‘

Thank u so much for mentioning that.!
The family moments are something we have craved to see in our show but unfortunately always left disheartened. So i am trying to include more of them, also it gives an added advantage to show how Avni is already so mixed up and at so much ease with them, like She is fighting with Neil for Shweta and Her interactions with Bebe. Same goes for Neil, the way he has accepted Avni as a complete package with Neela and all her friends who are close to her.! Soon Rhea's angle will be explored too.!
s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congratulations for Golden jubilee πŸ‘ It was awesome update loved it will be eagerly waiting for next part    πŸ˜Š
docritu99 thumbnail

Yes, i will update it tonight.!!!Edited by docritu99 - 6 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Congratulations for Golden jubilee πŸ‘ It was awesome update loved it will be eagerly waiting for next part    πŸ˜Š

Thank u so much.!
I am glad that u liked it.!

Keep reading !
Ankita713 thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Hey Ankita,
All the very best for ur exam.!
I know you will ace it.!

Thank you so much!

Will be waiting for u to come back soon.!

Much Love.!

❀️
Ankita713 thumbnail
Heya! I'm back finally! Thank you so much for your wishes and just want to let you know that the exam which I took when really well.😊 So finally I can write a review for THE 50th chapter lf Millionaire's first love.❀️ To tell you honestly, I was craving for some family gathering and sweet little moments amongst them. I was overwhelmed after reading this (I read the update again before writing this). I just love DD! He is such a darling yaar.πŸ˜† I wished Avni's gang to be present there too.. been really missing their 'idhar udhar ki baatein'πŸ˜›. But never mind DD akela hi kaafi hai!πŸ˜‰ That part of cake cutting ceremony where Neil stealthly holds Avni's hand was pure bliss.😳 Amd those scenes where Shweta is introducing Avni to everyone was a perfect comic relief!πŸ˜† I could imagine her doing her usual antics while talking to them.πŸ˜› And and finally our Lady Don Avni has rose! Mithali ki toh puri chopp ho gayi.πŸ˜† That was the best scene of Avni's growing jealousy till date. Apart from that Bebe and Neil's dance sequence where she says save your jhappis and puppys for your wife was too cute. And the biggest mystery is about to unfold.πŸ˜ƒ Avni kept her ring glued to her through her pendant! I am so excited to read about Neil's reaction. Do update soon. Will be waiting to sink into your marvellous and magical writing. Much Love!❀️
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita713

Heya! I'm back finally! Thank you so much for your wishes and just want to let you know that the exam which I took when really well.😊 Hey, glad to see u are back soon.! Oh thats great.! Best luck for results.! So finally I can write a review for THE 50th chapter lf Millionaire's first love.❀️ Hahahaa πŸ˜† Always eager for ur sweet comments.! To tell you honestly, I was craving for some family gathering and sweet little moments amongst them. I was overwhelmed after reading this (I read the update again before writing this). If you are talking about the show, it had all sorts of negativity that eats the little family moments and those characters are turned into mere spectators.! Miss old Nk, esp "always mis-timed" Bebe I just love DD! He is such a darling yaar.πŸ˜† I wished Avni's gang to be present there too.. been really missing their 'idhar udhar ki baatein'πŸ˜›. But never mind DD akela hi kaafi hai!πŸ˜‰ DD is proving to be such a troublemaker to both of them, esp Avni.! He is so spontaneous in his words and teasings that he always leave Avni in spot.! Avni's whole gang is going to reappear soon.! 😊 That part of cake cutting ceremony where Neil stealthly holds Avni's hand was purebliss.😳 Thank u for mentioning.! It was more like he wanted to include Avni too in his success. Amd those scenes where Shweta is introducing Avni to everyone was a perfect comic relief!πŸ˜† I could imagine her doing her usual antics while talking to them.πŸ˜› Ahha.! Shweta ka kuch nahi ho sakta.! She will always be this quirky and flamboyant.! And and finally our Lady Don Avni has rose! Mithali ki toh puri chopp ho gayi.πŸ˜† That was the best scene of Avni's growing jealousy till date. Mithali has waken up her inner Sherni and got the result in return πŸ˜‰ I am so glad that u enjoyed those parts.! I absolutely loved wtiting them. Apart from that Bebe and Neil's dance sequence where she says save your jhappis and puppys for your wife was too cute. Bebe and her one liners.! I miss this too from the show.! I am glad i could kindda replicate something like that.! And the biggest mystery is about to unfold.πŸ˜ƒ Avni kept her ring glued to her through her pendant! I am so excited to read about Neil's reaction. Yes.! Avni doing that is really a big thing, considering her stand on this relationship.! Neil ke toh totte udne wale hai.! Do update soon. Will be waiting to sink into your marvellous and magical writing. Much Love!❀️

Hey Ankita,
Your comments always restore my belief in my writing and compell me to go back and write more, so as to get more of such comments.!
Thank u so much for everything.!
Much love dear.!Edited by docritu99 - 6 years ago
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tumpa12

aww

lovely
update soon

Thank u so much dear.! 😊
docritu99 thumbnail