Thank u so much 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Reenaxavneil
Written so beautifully as usual. Thank u so much I'm blushing too, Blushing is a good thing, it increases blood flow to ypur facial skin 😉 I guess I've got second hand embarrassment from reading this, as if I just saw Neil and Avni's scenario with my own eyes. Totally taking it as a compliment.!
<font color="#6600cc">Awesome chapter dear ... Thank u so much buddy.! I am commenting for the first time ...actually I am silent reader...I can't resist my self from appreciating your work.. Aww, now this is a biggie.! I am so glad you decided to let me know your thoughts about the story and also about the fact that ur very first comment is for my story.! Satisfaction eh.!! .must say your stories are amazing...the way you express the emotions always leaves me spell bounded...you are a amazing writer indeed.. Awww, so sweet of u to say so.! Thank u so much for the compliment.! .pls update next chapter soon...waiting eagerly for the next update. Will try my best.! ..</font>