Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

When there r people who r readily supplying, why will the demand stop? Only when everybody says No can it end. But, greedy n short cut method se bahut log aana chahte hai. Sex is not such a big deal for some wannabes. Aise log aage bad jaate hai. While people like Vidya hv to toil for years in 100 auditions/ads if they want to come thru the honest route. 

Yup it is quite appalling with how people can be so wannabeish. Some only complain if the deal is not kept and expose as and when they feel like

The industry should have a formal association/union to protect its employees. But for that to happen, a movement like #me too have to occur which is very unlikely. 
MadGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Nice explanation. Now if someone opens their mouth, they can be told that they were not talented enough which is why they had to resort to this. And despite being talentless, people were mahan enough to provide them with livelihood as quid pro quo in return of the sexual favours ðŸ¤ª

🤣

Nice explanation. Now if someone opens their mouth, they can be told that they were not talented enough which is why they had to resort to this. And despite being talentless, people were mahan enough to provide them with livelihood as quid pro quo in return of the sexual favours ðŸ¤ª

U think Daisy/Kat/Sid wud hv made it through auditions? Do u think Kangana with her lisp/zero dancing/average looks wud hv bagged leading role in her very first film via auditions if she was not Aditya Pancholi's GF?

Wake up and smell the coffee.
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

U think Daisy/Kat/Sid wud hv made it through auditions? Why them? Do u think Kangana with her lisp/zero dancing/average looks wud hv bagged leading role if she was not Aditya Pancholi's GF?

Talented persons like Anushka/Vidya didnot hv to resort to all this. 

So you are telling me only those who lack talent are propositioned and the ones who are talented are never asked sexual favours in Bollywood? ðŸ˜†
flipfl0p thumbnail
I hope, Swara and her friends will take this issue.

So you are telling me only those who lack talent are propositioned and the ones who are talented are never asked sexual favours in Bollywood? ðŸ˜†

How are u so sure people dont offer favors to get ahead as well? And u seriously think, these women/men are innocent angels who dont know what they are doing? 

Wat am saying that mostly talentless n greedy people opt for this path. If u were talented n believed in hard work, u will not sleep around and wud be standing for auditions ready for the long grind. 

I respect only people who speak up who refused to take this path. Not those who slept around n then cried bcoz they cud not get wat they asked for. 

Edited by BlackPanther7 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Breath-Mark

Yup it is quite appalling with how people can be so wannabeish. Some only complain if the deal is not kept and expose as and when they feel like

The industry should have a formal association/union to protect its employees. But for that to happen, a movement like #me too have to occur which is very unlikely. 

As long as Opportunism exists on both sides, this menace will never end. 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I personally believe that if you are WILLING to participate in the casting couch, then it is not wrong. You are making a choice and you are giving consent. 

Do I think highly of people who such things? Nope! But again, if you're okay with it then do it. If I was approached by any directors or producers, I am not going to lie I would think about it. 

Not sure if Saroj is saying the same thing or not but whatever she said was very shrewdly said. She should have formulated it better. 
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

How are u so sure people dont offer favors to get ahead as well? And u seriously think, these women/men are innocent angels who dont know what they are doing? 

Wat am saying that mostly talentless n greedy people opt for this path. If u were talented n believed in hard work, u will not sleep around and wud be standing for auditions ready for the long grind. 

I respect only people who speak up who refused to take this path. Not those who slept around n then cried bcoz they cud not get wat they asked for. 

I never said people don't throw themselves at powerful folks for opportunities. I was only questioning the logic behind this theory that only talentless people resort to casting couch. Madhuri had indirectly spoken about how much she has to go through during the initial stages of her career. There were strong rumors about Vidhya and Vidhu Vinod Chopra too. And then about say an Ileana and Ajay Devgan or Anushka and Anurag Kashyap. Of course you could dismiss it as being untrue but point is there are just as many blinds and rumors about talented actors indulging in casting couch as there are about the 'talentless ones' like you choose to call them. You are just over simplifying it by stating that you can make it in Bollywood with just talent, hardwork and perseverance. Not everyone is as lucky as an Alia.
Edited by rogerrocks - 6 years ago
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bollywood on odd days : Ban Rape
Bollywood on even days : Please don't raise the issue of casting couch kyunki its our paapi pet ka sawaal ðŸ¤”