#3Song Osthon #3 Thank you note on pg 96 May 22

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hlw frnds today I'm so happy to presenting third threads of this Osthon it's really overwhelming bcoz this is first time any Osthon thread reaches on #3 😊 bt it's all credit goes to all the awesome writers & all lovely readers I hope u ppl will continue this love like this..
Keep reading..

Love
Harshita

Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Thread#1

Thread#2

18 April akriti154(Let's fall in love..again)Suggested by dolly28singhal

20 April Kavsy(The haunted house)

21 April Srithika(Mere haath mein)Suggested by Srivalli_t

22 April akriti154(Love at first sight )Suggested by sweetdivya

23 April akriti154(You are beautiful ) suggested by ishu10

24 April harshiidiv(My love resides in my heart )Suggested bt iammad2

25 April vatika_r(The love of my life)

26 April Srithika (GERUA) suggested by cutieruhii

27 April Sharda_123 TERE BIN JEE NA PAAUNGA suggested by cutieruhi

28 April divan19  (I love you raman) suggested by Jaya 1867

29 April vatika_r (Dil hai ki maanta nahi)

30 April akriti154 (Shab tum ho)Suggested by iammad2

2 May srithika (Tauba tumhare) Suggested by DikshaN

3 May Rarupatel (Manwa laage)Suggested by harshiidiv

4 May Vatika_r (I want to became a boss)

5 May Jasminrahul (Kaisa yeh ishq hai)Suggested by harshiidiv

6 May Sharda_123(Agar tu hota to Suggested by akriti154
Edited by harshiidiv - 5 years ago
harshiidiv thumbnail
Updated new threadEdited by harshiidiv - 6 years ago
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread darling
Many more to come
akriti154 thumbnail

Hello darlings

Here with my next OS in this OSthon, on the song pyaar ho from munna Michel suggested by dolly28singhal, here we go, I hope you enjoy reading

PS -plot: the budapest track

LET'S FALL IN LOVE... AGAIN

He opened his eyes with a bright smile on his lips unlike those days when he would just wake up clueless about his own existence. It wasn't another of those random mornings for him when he would just wake up as he has to go to office and work as per his sister's instructions. It was a special morning for him as today he had woken up with a smile on his face and the reason behind that smile is none other than his new investor Ms. Ishita.

Well he had been living an aimless life before her arrival, there was no sorrow and no happiness but now, he feels good that he is alive and he feels best thinking she is his new investor. It's like he has got a new zing to be alive, there are some new emotions and feelings developing in his heart now, all because of her, Ms. Ishita, like his heart has started beating all over again after meeting her. Yes he shouldn't be thinking like this being a man in his late forties but he can't help feel like this and gush about her like a teenager gushing over his first ever crush. She just makes him feel like a teenager again, she makes him feel alive.

Tumse hi milkar toh
Dil dhadakta hai
Tum saanson jaise ho
Aisa lagta hai

Pehli dafaa jo hone laga hai
Pehle huaa na kabhi
Mehsoos dil ne jo bhi kiya hai
Lafzon mein keh doon abhi

He walked out of the shower and began choosing which shirt to wear only to settle on an olive colour shirt. Don't know why he has the intuition that she will like this colour and got dressed in the same leaving a pile of rejected shirts on the bed only. He walked out of his room after checking him thousand times in the mirror making sure he is looking perfect for their date.

Hang on; did he just call it a DATE?

Technically, he shouldn't be because it isn't one. Ms. Ishita has just invited him to join her for an evening stroll around the hotel they are staying in and he is jumping and dancing in joy like his crush has just proposed him. Weird no, but it is the truth, the new and the very best truth of his life.

Walking out, he saw her standing there in the lobby of the hotel, waiting for him only dressed in a royal blue colour one piece with dangling earrings, almost no accessories and her long locks flying freely in the air. Little make up keeping her look simple yet beautiful. Now that was another thing he loved about her, she always dressed up simply yet managed to lure him, grab his eyeballs and make them stick to her and her only like nothing else in the world exists.

She smiled fully and walked up to him with slow steps making his heart leap in joy. Rubbing his fingers together, curling his fists, he did everything possible to look normal in front of her, not wanting her to know how her gaze and her proximity affects him, he smiled back at her before she leaned in closer to him and dropped a peck on his cheek leaving him happily shocked.

He looked at her still unable to comprehend that she actually pecked his cheeks while she just smiled at him with a tint of pink erupting on her cheeks making him feel like grabbing her by her waist right there and kiss her. Not like she had kissed him but like he had always imagined kissing those luscious lips, forgetting the world around him.

His trance broke as he saw her snapping her fingers in front of him and he just realized he had been dreaming all along.

"what happened Mr. Bhalla, are you okay?" she asked him concerned and he just smiled shaking his head in negative.

"by the way, you actually look very handsome in this colour Mr. Bhalla" she said smiling passing him a compliment and there the mighty RKB blushed like an innocent little minx. Ruffling his hairs in an attempt to hide his blush from her, he signed her to go ahead and noticing that blush on his face, yet ignoring it not wanting to make him uncomfortable, she started walking.

Pyar ho, jab pyar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi
Pyar ho, beshumaar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi

Both started walking together talking on random things. Soon both came a little closer to the other chopping down that decent three inches distance between them as their hands began brushing together and it didn't took long for their fingers to just slip into the other and get entwined like it was the most natural thing in the world.

He looked at her as she talked about something she loved; he didn't know what she was talking about as she was just least interested in it. All he was concerned about was the twinkle in her eyes as she spoke, the beautiful smile of her lips which seemed to be soothing his heart and the way she laughed keeping her palm on her face.

He just sighed looking at her, how can someone just walk into your life out of nowhere someday and make you feel like you weren't just alive without her till date? He couldn't help wonder

Tum jo nahi thhe saath toh
Tanha sa tha dil ka safar
Be-khwab hi soti rahi
Jagti rahi meri nazar

Aa paas mere palkon pe rakh doon
Jitne hain sapne sabhi
Honthon pe mere khulne lagi hai
Khwahish thi dil mein dabi

Pyar ho, jab pyar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi
Pyar ho, beshumaar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi

His grip on her hand tightened making her halt her chatting session in mid as she looked at him with curiosity written all over those almond eyes as she asked him what happened through her eyes and he just shook his head sideways before he just stole her heart away with his words all over again

"you know Ms. Ishita, till date I was living a meaningless life, like a robot, my sole work was getting up in the morning, go to office, talk a little bit to my family and then sleep at night. That was it, I used to feel a strange emptiness inside me, I used to feel like I am missing out something very important in my life though I didn't knew what it was. I used to have many people around me, my family, my siblings, everyone but still used to feel lonely, it felt like nobody understood me but this business trip to Budapest has changed my life forever. I found a friend in you, I like actually I love your company, I love those little things about you, your smile, you hair, the way you talk, the way you understand me... it just feels like god has given me all the answers to my questions in the form of you. And now, I just don't want us to remain in the business associates zone, I know we have surpassed that long ago, we are friends, but I want to change it all over again, for good. I don't want us to stay business associates or friends anymore; I want more from it, more from us. Will you be my lifelong best friend Ms. Ishita, will you be my valentine for all the valentine's day I celebrate from now on, will you be someone more than just a friend to me, will you be my lifelong companion Ms. Ishita?"

He spoke in a single breath making ishita just look on with teary eyes as she just got reminded of the day he had confessed his feelings to her for the first time. Freeing her hand from his hold, she tried to wipe her tears knowing it would be difficult for her to explain him the reasons of her crying if he asks her the same not realizing she ended up conveying a wrong message to him.

Tumpe ruke, tumse chale
Lamhe mere ab toh yahaan
Raahein meri tumpe thami
Ab hai mujhe jaana kahaan

Tum bin chalun toh kadmon se mere
Yeh rooth jaaye zameen
Ab zindagi mein kuch ho na ho par
Ikk baat hai laazmi

"I am sorry Ms. Ishita, please don't feel uncomfortable, I just told you what all I had in my heart but it's okay if you don't feel the same for me. There's no compulsion for that na, we can still be friends like earlier..."

Before he could speak any further, she silenced him keeping her finger on his lips.

"you even surpassed women in terms of talking"

He looked on confused she spoke so and wiping her tears, put her arms around his neck taking him in a hug.

"you know what Mr. Bhalla, you actually spoke my heart to me, you are right, we can't just be friends anymore because I want more from it, I am ready to be your lifelong best friend, I am ready to be your valentine for all the valentine's day we will celebrate from now on, I am ready to be someone more than just a friend to you, I am ready to be your lifelong companion Mr. Bhalla, I am ready to fall in love with my Raman all over again"

She whispered in his ears making him just tighten his hold around her before he happily raised her a little from the ground and twirled her around, celebrating their new found happiness and love.

Pyar ho, jab pyar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi
Pyar ho, beshumaar ho
Har baar ho tumse hi

So that's all for the OS

Hope you liked it.. will be waiting for your reviews

LOVE

AKKU

Edited by akriti154 - 6 years ago
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread 
I'm enjoying this song osthon
Thanx to all u lovely writers😊
akriti154 thumbnail
updated the OS
hav a look
Edited by akriti154 - 6 years ago
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for new thread dear
jaanishra thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread.. ❤️ I love this osthon a lottt.. Hope it continues...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for new thread harshita