Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome Os harshita
Loved it a lot
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ishra Osthon - The Love of My Life by vatika_r

Raman has a strong passion to become a cricketer. He practices hard day & night at the nets. The coach selects him in the team. One day, Raman & his team go to Kanpur for his first one-day match. Ishita & Shagun are close friends who love to watch cricket. One day, both of them book the flight tickets to Kanpur at the Green Park Stadium. It is not the one-day series but the world cup. Raman & Mani are one of the best all-rounders in the Indian team. They reach the airport 2 hours before. Raman & Ishita collide with each other at the airport. 
Image result for raman and ishita fight

Ishita:  Can't you see? You have spoilt my dress with that sauce.
Raman: I am sorry but I want to say that your dress is beautiful & you are also beautiful.
Ishita: Idiot
Raman: Not idiot. I'm Raman the cricketer.
Ishita: You are impossible.
She leaves.
The entire Indian team & the girls board the same flight, Raman & Ishita sit next to each other on the flight. The flight had got delayed by 2 hours & it is the late night. Luckily, the match is on the next day & it is the day & night match. Ishita is not comfortable sitting next to Raman. She calls Shagun & said, "Tell that man to take my seat. I want to sit next to you."
Shagun: Sorry Ishita, it is not in my hands. 
Raman gets to know her name during her conversation with Ishita.
Raman's & Ishita's legs are touching each other. 
Raman: I am seeing for quite some time that your legs are touching mine.
Ishita: What do you mean? and what do you think of yourself? It is your leg that is touching mine.
Raman: I think I am a very good cricketer who is tall, fair, handsome & dashing. What is your opinion?
Ishita: You are mad & you should go to hell.
Image result for raman and ishita at the flight
The flight is about to take off. The air-hostess announces, "Please tie your belts."
All the passengers tie their belts. Raman struggles to tie the belt. The flight takes off. Raman is still struggling & almost loses his balance. Ishita sees that & helps him to put on the seatbelt.
Ishita: Is this the first time you are traveling by flight?
Raman: Yes. In fact, this is also my first match. We will be playing against Sri-Lanka. Won't you wish me best of luck?
Ishita: I will wish you best of luck if I see you in the stadium.
Raman: Wow, so you are going to watch our match. That is really great. You will be an inspiration to me.
Image result for raman and ishita at the flight
The air-hostess serves food to all the passengers at night. All of them sleep. Ishita unknowingly puts her head on Raman's chest. 

Shagun & Mani had built up a good rapport with each other.

The flight reaches Kanpur in the early morning. All of them wake up.
Raman: You had put your head on my chest.
Ishita: I don't know.
Raman: No problem. You are always welcome.
Ishita & Shagun take the hotel room while the entire team gets into the stadium.  
The Indian team practices at the nets while Ishita & Shagun go for the shopping. They keep shopping for a long time. The Indian team finishes the practice & come to the same shopping mall.
Shagun sees Mani & hugs him while Raman & Ishita meet face-to-face yet again. He gets mesmerized by her beauty. 
Raman: Can we become friends?
Ishita: I hardly know you. How can we be friends? To the extent I have seen you, I don't think you are worthy of it.
Raman: If that is the case, why did you help me in putting on the seatbelt in the airplane? Why did you sleep on my chest? I am not the kind of a person that you think about me. If you are interested in my friendship, fine, else forget it.
Image result for raman and ishita fight
He leaves. Ishita is stunned.

The match begins. Shagun & Ishita sit are in their seats at the stadium. Ishita sees Raman & shows him "ALL THE BEST."
The match gets more exciting. Raman & Mani take India to their first win in the tournament. Ishita gets impressed. Raman signs everyone's autograph. India keeps winning matches, beating all other teams. The reach the final match & have to face Pakistan. Raman & Ishita come close to each other.
Raman: Will you wait for me to meet until the end of the match.
Ishita: Sure.
The match begins. The crowd is excited to see the tough match between India & Pakistan. While India is chasing Pakistan's 339, no one except Raman & Mani are offered the resistance. The balls are less & the runs are more. The Indian crowd is tensed but Raman & Mani turn the tables. However, Mani gets out when India comes close. Raman is left with the tailenders. The last ball is remaining. India needs 5 runs to win. Raman is on strike. The ball comes. Raman hits the ball so high that it is like the win-win situation. The fielder catches the ball but his one foot crosses the rope. The review is taken over & over again so the umpire can take the right decision. However, the camera shows that fielder has crossed the rope & the final decision ends up at six. India wins the match.

Ishita is happy. The presentation begins. Raman is awarded the man of the match as well as the player of the tournament, while Mani is declared as the best support batsman. Raman gets a car. The Indian team goes to the playground. Raman drives the car such that the car makes the mark on the ground, Ishita, I Love You. 
Ishita hugs him and said, "I love you too."
The song is
Hey, Hey Ey Ey Ey Ey Hey Hey Hey Hey...
Tumhe Pata Toh Hoga, Tumhi Pe Main Fida Hoon
Tumhe Hai Jabse Chaaha, Hawaaon Mein Udata Hoon
Tumhi Mere Har Pal Mein, Tum Aaj Mein, Tum Kal Mein
Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona...
Tumhe Pata Toh Hoga Ke Mere Dil Mein Kya Hai
Chalo Kahe Deti Hoon, Kabhi Nahi Jo Kahaan Hai

Ishita walks on the roads. Raman is jumping & dancing

Tum Jo Ghussa Bhi Karo Toh Mujhe Pyaar Lagata Hai Jaane Kyun
Main Toh Jo Bhi Kahu Tumhe Ikraar Lagata Hai Jaane Kyun
Chhodo Bhi Ye Ada, Paas Aake Jara, Baat Dil Ki Koi Keh Do Na

Raman gets into his car & drives towards Ishita.

Saari Duniya Ko Chhodake Maine Chaaha Hai Ik Tumhe
Maine Jindagi Se Maanga Hai Toh Sirf Maanga Hai Ik Tumhe
Abb Isi Chaah Mein, Abb Isi Raah Mein, Jindagibhar Mere Tum Ho Na

Raman & Ishita play the word game. Raman puts KAMEENA. Ishita gives him a friendly punch
Tumhe Pata Toh Hoga, Tumhi Pe Main Fida Hoon
Tumhe Hai Jabse Chaaha, Hawaaon Mein Udata Hoon
Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona, Hey Shona...
Hey, Hey Ey Ey Ey Ey Hey Hey Hey Hey...
Image result for raman and ishita romantic images

Mani knees down before Shagun with a red rose asking, "Will you marry me?"
Shagun nods: Yes.

Ishita's father Vishwanath & Madhavi come. She introduces Raman to them. Raman then takes Ishita & her parents & introduces them to Om & Toshi. Both of them agree.

Mani & Shagun's engagement is on the same day. Both the couples get engaged.
Edited by vatika_r - 6 years ago
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os
Raman and mani as cricketers
Ishra and shagmani as couple
Glad that shagun wasn't behind Raman
Loved it
Thnx for the pm
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful beautiful os akku...raman got up from his alarm sound and start his redio...he was fall for ishu's voice and for her who is RJ...raman is big businessman and toshiji want goet him married but he was not ready...he apllied for job in her studieo so he stay near her...raman got selected and was going but saw her for first time... 😳 ...he come to office and all day smiled...next day he bumped with her and she was about to fall but he held her and their eyes got locked...ishu broke eye lock and goes awey...time start passing...ishra became frendzz...he saw her in white flours kurtiand get mesmrized ...he wondered with her scarf...he decided to propose her on next day...her friend call her and told her to come for meeting...she reached there and saw room was beautifuly decorated...raman propose her she denied saying she cant love him...she was going when he held her hand and asked his mistake but in all this...her scarf got loosened showing her burning marks ...ishu broke down and tell all her past to raman that how her husband try to burn her alive for dowry... 😭 ...raman consol her and again asked for her hand snd this time she got ready and confessed her love...raman took her to tosiji and told her evrrything...toshiiji too went same in her past so she happily accept ishra ...suprb...what a beautiful os akku ...suprb...thank you so much for os dear...snd thanks for pm dear...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Raman mani as cricketers is awesome.ishra first meet and fight was funny.flight scene was so funny.ishita keeping her hand on raman during sleep was romantic. match scene was thrilling.happy that raman mani won. manishagun hug and later mani proposing shagun was romantic. Raman offering friendship to ishita...their conversation was funny.ishra confession was sweet.beautiful song and cute ishra moments.happy that both couples got engaged.nice pics.Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely OS .
Raman is a cricketer .
Ishra and shagmani are couple .
Both the couple got engaged.