Dil Moom Ka Diya / Neelam Muneer , Yasir Nawaz, Imran Ashraf

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
HIP

Neelam Muneer all set to dazzle opposite Yasir Nawaz in Dil Moom Ka Diya

The actress with a killer smile, Neelam Muneer, has become a household name owing to her popularity with the masses. Neelam has impressed audience not only in dramas but film as well. Her film Chupan Chupai was a box office success and so are her television dramas including the very recent Dil Nawaz and Umm-e-Haniya.

However, Neelam is not one of those to sit still and therefore, even though two of her dramas are currently running, the beauty is busy shooting for her next with Yasir Nawaz.

So with us wanting to know more, we got in touch with Neelam and this is what she shared with us about the drama as well as her character called Ulfat.

"This play is based on a novel called Dil Moom Ka Diya and it has been written by Saira Raza with direction by Shahid Shafaat under the production of Six Sigma," shared Neelam.

Talking a bit about the story, the gorgeous actor added, "The play is based on a true story and is about Ulfat and Afzal played by Yasir Nawaz where the bride and the groom have never met one another before but end up being married.I play this girl who is very good looking and has always had men after her but she has kept all at an arm's length."

Mentioning how this one was a different story, Neelam revealed what made her say yes to the drama, "For me this character was very interesting as after she gets married a turning point comes in her life where a lot happens with her. Obviously I can't reveal too much at the moment as you will just have to wait and see once on air. But what I can say is that she is quite a vocal character and I have never really played such a role in my career. The story has been very well written and will definitely win hearts of the audience."

Sounding quite intriguing, Neelam also revealed how the age difference between the two characters was also immense but despite that Afzal is madly in love with Ulfat, who is very proud of her looks and dressing up is her favorite thing to do. So how will Ulfat end up ruining her home is what we cant wait to see soon as the play promises to bring a lot of twists and turns.

With some changes made in the script from the novel, Dil Moom Ka Diya has Neelam pretty excited as she told us, "The first night that I sat down to read the script, within a few hours I had already finished the first 12 episodes as it was that intense. I am really very excited for this as its a big project with high end production values."

The drama also stars Qavi Khan Sahab, Imran Ashraf and Hira Mani we look forward to watching Dil Moom Ka Diyareally soon.

Edited by awida - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
yasir is back to torture is
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

yasir is back to torture is

Why Neelam why?😭
MochaQueen thumbnail
even omair rana is better than him
awida thumbnail

even omair rana is better than him

Agree. even Sarmad Khoosat is better than him too.😃
MochaQueen thumbnail
i was just thinking they couldve casted him instead
awida thumbnail

i was just thinking they couldve casted him instead

It is like beauty and the beast. ðŸ˜† 
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imran in this too?
actually Imran and Neelam would make a really good pairing 😆

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yasir bolay toh ?? Woh ab acting bhi karega ??
awida thumbnail
@Tabs. yes Neelam and Imran will make a hot couple. but here they need an older guy, with ordinary looks.
@Ash. yes ..Yasir acted in many projects before. he was lead in Masoom drama which aired on Express.