Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shyamaladevi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Came across your story today and it is interesting. Going to read all your writings 
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi sorry to disturb you but when will u update the next chapter
umangjain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Utterly well written...pls continue soon
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its nice to have u back and to read the royal ff <3
littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
J ..it's been a month
Where are you
Waiting for the update !
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i'll be back later today .. sorry for the delay dealing with some work stuff.
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It doesn't seem like but still don't want Khushi be a weak.. She should match him in every manner... 
Update soon, please..
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please update please thk u 
Vithagan2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved the story. Cant wait to read more, do pm me
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Sorry for the delay guys, lots of up's and downs in life recently. Finally got some time.

Short update to get back on track, i'll keep updating so keep reading next day or two

Chapter 4

Can I get you dinner,? What she really wanted to ask him was can she have a phone back. She spoke over him lay at the deckchair in the poolside. He'd just come home from the office and Anajli had sent khushi up behind him.

Forcing the newly weds in one space.

No come and sit with me a while he said in a relaxed fashion. It was true that he looked like it had been a long day at the office.

She was surprised, she expected him to make commands rather than be pleasant.

She walked around the recliner almost a full circle around him to take a seat at a chair by the side of a outdoor table.

She was dressed in a pretty pink sari with pearl earrings and a her wedding  chain, it was obvious she was the daughter of a wealthy man.

She was pretty in an innocent way, ASR however couldn't tell if there would be arrogance behind that pretty face.

"I'm sorry to have missed your first day of rituals.

Khushi nodded to say it didn't matter.

I'll be present for the rest.

She nodded again,

It was late at night and she didn't know if it was the right time to ask the question or any question.

Is there something you want to ask me?

There was but some reason she felt a little baffled. Normally a confident girl was lost for words.

"Di spoke of a 5 night ritual.  Even though that's not what she thought she would be speaking of maybe it was it was at the forefront of her mind.

"Hmm . he turned his head a little more in her direction, he wished to see how comfortable his new bride would be with a conversation like this. As expected he she seemed nervous. 

"Night one we talk..

"Night two I see you which khushi understood meant intimately, at that point she could no longer hold a gaze, which he noticed.

"Night three I touch you "

" four, I allow you to touch me

"and five..we have sex

khushi at this point wish she hadnt asked, and he could see his young wife wilt under his watch, it was somewhat adorable. she was young and so she had lea way to behave so, any woman would behave the same let alone someone as young to womanhood as khushi.  He sighed a little for she seemed frightened even if he  had bent the rules drastically for her.

Traditionally the 5 nights are a lot less..he tired to find the  right word. And settled with "gentle.

Khushi believed him because the royal background was all about male dominance she'd seen it and heard about it all her life. Maybe that thought was what made khushi look unhappy and ASR noticed it. He was demanding but not unreasonable and certainly to true to his words. With every night khushi would be gifted.

"Your phone is in the left of the closet drawer, call home it will make you feel better.

It was like she had been gifted the world her eyes lit up for a second,

Also pick up the gift back by the side he asked of her and she did as she was told.

The voice in her head told her there would be no night 1, 2, or 3 for she'll be gone as soon as sunrise.

Keeping her plan to herself khushi picks up the gift bag and brings it back to the poolside. At this point arnav  is drinking water he'd poured himself at the recliner table.

She watches him take the small bag and out of it tag out two gold bangles.

With every night the bride on accomplishment Is gifted. Not only does she get her prized position back but the husband chooses to gift her at his own pleasure.

The bangles were beautiful.

His eyes ask her to draw her hand towards him and she does. At first her right, he takes her hand within his and he slips on one bangle and then the other.

Thank you. She says a little mesmerized with an unfamiliar touch, his hands were huge in comparison to her small wrists, masculine and strong.

May I sleep now.. she asks, a little deceptively for she didn't want to sleep she wanted to plot her escape.

Next chapter:

"She left you this note she's gone to her fathers home for good it seems Arnav looked upon the letter

Edited by jagrutid - 5 years ago