Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
that slow motion gif omg ðŸ˜­ poor girl
govt should ban these kids reality shows and ban child actors from tv,films and ads too
Hansika was given hormone treatment  ðŸ¤¢ her mother is a doctor btw 
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It is SO very CLEAR that his 'affection' was anything but that. And she's a child for god's sake.That gif which someone posted here sickens me to the core. How can ANYONE see that and tell it was an innocent act, be it the parents, his so called fans or even the music industry people ? Baffles me!!! This guy should be arrested and the authorities must really do something to ensure that such situations dont arise. Stop Reality shows with Kids! Period. UGH what makes me even madder is the parents justifying his action. Sick.  Saw Zee TV's owner's tweets. Hope strict legal action is taken against him as well🤢
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

@Pallavi  Ban on kids in reality shows won't happen because it is huge TRP puller. If people like Papon is punished, it will set a good example. 

We know a lot about casting couch in BW, but Music industry never gets any attention for creepy things. They are equally exploitative. 

Some SRGMP contestant blamed Ismail Darbar and the case was brushed under carpet

It is tip of iceberg.

@Bold: So thats why Ismail Durbaar suddenly disappeared from the music scene even after his chartbuster Devdas soundtrack ðŸ˜²
Well, with Zee group removing/banning Papon from all their channels, maybe that will be the only punishment he will get, his career will be over ...dont have much hope for criminal justice system punishing him ðŸ¥±
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From the GIF, the way the girl holds his hair and head shows that it wasnt the first time this has happened.
No way a gal would hold the other person the way this one held . It makes me question the excuse that it was accidental kiss.

It clearly looks like this isn't the first time this happened between the two.

If the gal and her parents are denying the whole thing , maybe its something deeper than child molestation. A cover up is def happening

lets see what comes out

shameful act by Papon, the girl is underage and this is how many males in india get away with child molestation by saying it was "fatherly" 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pallavi25

@Bold: So thats why Ismail Durbaar suddenly disappeared from the music scene even after his chartbuster Devdas soundtrack ðŸ˜²
Well, with Zee group removing/banning Papon from all their channels, maybe that will be the only punishment he will get, his career will be over ...dont have much hope for criminal justice system punishing him ðŸ¥±

How I wish that was the case. But Ismail had a falling out with slb... He tried other movies but his music did not work.. So he faded away... But it had nothing to do with the allegation - apparently the girl he mentored even got pregnant and he forced to her to have abortion... I think she tried to commit suicide but I'm not sure... But that incident was completely brushed under the carpet
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
The slow motion gif is horrific... The girl holds his head when he kisses her... That makes me believe that he does this routinely to her..

.. Imagine an elder kissing your cheek affectionately - you don't hold their head... Your hands are at your side or maximum on their arm.. You don't put your hands in their hair...

This girl is being systematically abused and everyone is failing to protect her
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

How I wish that was the case. But Ismail had a falling out with slb... He tried other movies but his music did not work.. So he faded away... But it had nothing to do with the allegation - apparently the girl he mentored even got pregnant and he forced to her to have abortion... I think she tried to commit suicide but I'm not sure... But that incident was completely brushed under the carpet

@Bold: I didnt even know abt all this,😲 shows how successful they were at killing the story
But times have changed so hoping this wont be brushed away like Durbar's crime was...

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In the same video before this kiss he pulls another girl's cheek who is almost 15-16 . Don't understand how can anyone justify his antics. 
The little girl clearly has no idea is it okay or not but she is not at all comfortable . No kid ever will be. 
I think most of us can relate to one such incident when we were of her age that someone from family did something inappropriate and we just didn't know what to do.
I seriously pray more kids and parents get to know what is appropriate and what is not.
beingsirius thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The way the child holds his hair and isn't the kiss too long...makes me think too that this is not the first time? Like if someone kisses a child on the cheeks even it won't be so long? 
 And he moves her face towards him to kiss on the lips. It looks deliberate. Child was frightened when cameraman said "Yeh kya ho raha hai". and only then it dawned on her that this was wrong or at least that everyone saw it.

I agree with others here. Kids reality shows should be banned and also kids under 16 should be banned from films. This is also child labour.

We've all heard of Sunset Boulevard and how hard it is for adult stars to handle it when they are no longer famous. Imagine the situation for kids. They have a whole distorted view of reality. And it leaves them open to abuse by perverts and exploitation by their own greedy and immoral parents who see them as cash cows. 

bugmenotplease thumbnail
Shreya Ghoshal also retweeted Papon's statement. Very disappointing.