Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bugmenotplease

Shreya Ghoshal also retweeted Papon's statement. Very disappointing.

Oh God!!! Being a fan that's seriously disappointing.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's disgusting that all these so-called music celebs choose to brush this perverse behaviour off even though the safety and protection of minors is the more important aspect.. It's not surprising anymore honestly but still disgusting.. Child actors and participants in Child reality shows are being abused in more than one way but no-one seems to care, not even the parents.. 
voguesvelvet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am absolutely disgusted. Watching this was nauseating and revolting. I cannot believe people like this are pardoned due to their status or them being famous. I seriously hope he gets taken out of the show. Letting this man work with or around children is no less than a threat. Furthermore, I believe there should, strictly, be an age restriction when it comes to children participating in such shows!Edited by voguesvelvet - 6 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly ,there should be a parental application before people can be parents.Some people are so unfit to be parents .The father is scum of Earth and while Papon abhorrent human being .He has a little
Girl himself.I feel like I need a shower for days.Yuck ...yuck ..Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 6 years ago
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

The slow motion gif is horrific... The girl holds his head when he kisses her... That makes me believe that he does this routinely to her..

.. Imagine an elder kissing your cheek affectionately - you don't hold their head... Your hands are at your side or maximum on their arm.. You don't put your hands in their hair...

This girl is being systematically abused and everyone is failing to protect her

bold : that is making me think there is more to just a kiss. God knows what he told her and her family. It doesn't look like accidental kiss but regular molestation. 
pakeezah thumbnail
He is really banned from Zee channels! Yesterday he wasn't there on show.
The way these wrong doers are getting exposed. In Hollywood and now Bollywood, one after another, maybe there is justice after all. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I used to love papon! This is disgusting. 
Terrible. Was it just me, I found the girl sorta lost / scared right from the start of all this. The other video posted on fb where they are all discussing whose house they would be heading to?

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoacMNx8gNs[/YOUTUBE]
Watched the entire clip carefully, and the girl indeed turned her head to receive the kiss on her lips. She did not appear to be uncomfortable that moment which makes me think it was not the first time it happened. But even if the girl is equally involved, she is still a minor. At such tender age you are in process of exploring your sexuality and sometimes can't decipher right from wrong, and that is why we need guidance/protection of parents/guardians. I'm disgusted at Popan's behavior. Exploiting a child even if he/she makes the first move is beyond sickening. Period.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoacMNx8gNs[/YOUTUBE]

Shut up you idiot