Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Meherya123

what is worrying me is that few twitteratis are making it a north east vs rest of India issue. The girl looks shaken .

Already? 

NE politics may get involved here. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tahira-2013

Just look the way she holds him too, this is scary man 😲

This slowed down video makes it more clear, he held her face and turned it for a lips kiss 🤢
and she wiped her mouth after it was over 
 he looks all excited afterwards, then realizes that camera was on him and the whole thing was streamed live, then he frantically tells/gestures the camera guy to cut it
Its clear as daylight that it wasnt fatherly affection, he was drunk (on alcohol or power), and grabbed the child and kissed her straight on her mouth while holding her head 🤢
the symbolic gun pointing at her head at the beginning of the vdo was telling too...Control and Abuse...the usual tactics of sexual predators who take advantage of minors in their care 😡

So shocked and disappointed with Shaan and Monali for defending this creep 
Just because hes your industry colleague doesnt mean u have to defend his perversions
I have very little hope that this pathetic creep will be indicted,but  the Child Protection agency shd not let him go unpunished, that girl is being exploited by her parents and abused by her so called mentor 
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherya123

what was more shocking was all music directors retweetig papon's statement and it includes my favorite shankar mahadevan.

Actually all those involved in various reality shows are retweeting Papon's statement

JUST. NOT. DONE. What he was doing was disgusting for the simple reason that he looked completely out of it and the girl has no idea it isn't the right way a mentor behaves with u. What's even more shocking is how the music fraternity is coming to his support. Makes me feel they all do it to some extent. Reality shows aren't real anymore but just a gimmick which gives power to these sick people to abuse. The shaan thing was really shocking.
awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi25

This slowed down video makes it more clear, he held her face and turned it for a lips kiss🤢
and she wiped her mouth after it was over
he looks all excited afterwards, then realizes that camera was on him and the whole thing was streamed live, then he frantically tells/gestures the camera guy to cut it
Its clear as daylight that it wasnt fatherly affection, he was drunk (on alcohol or power), and grabbed the child and kissed her straight on her mouth while holding her head🤢
the symbolic gun pointing at her head at the beginning of the vdo was telling too...Control and Abuse...the usual tactics of sexual predators who take advantage of minors in their care😡

So shocked and disappointed with Shaan and Monali for defending this creep
Just because hes your industry colleague doesnt mean u have to defend his perversions
I have very little hope that this pathetic creep will be indicted,but the Child Protection agency shd not let him go unpunished, that girl is being exploited by her parents and abused by her so called mentor

OH GOD..that slow video is even worse. Her body language suggests that this isn't the first time he is kissing her on her lips. The way her hands go to his hair is not of someone who is accepting a kiss from her father/mentor. What crap they talk camera angle and all.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
@Pallavi - The slow-mo GIF is showing it clearly. He clearly thought that camera was off, the cut-throat gesture is proof. I hope authorities do something about it.
The reason why Shaan, Monali, Shekhar etc are favoring Papon is probably coz they have similar skeletons. Once one Singer  is punished, who knows many more kids and contestants will come out and point fingers at others too. 
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

@Pallavi - The slow-mo GIF is showing it clearly. He clearly thought that camera was off, the cut-throat gesture is proof. I hope authorities do something about it.

The reason why Shaan, Monali, Shekhar etc are favoring Papon is probably coz they have similar skeletons. Once one Singer  is punished, who knows many more kids and contestants will come out and point fingers at others too. 

I hope all their skeletons tumble out of their closets! Times have changed, people shd not tolerate perversions and exploitation of children!
As it is, Pedophilia is a growing threat to kids in India and all over the world, due to the spread of internet, so worrying for parents.

This girl is only 11, makes me sick to think abt it, how he must have been taking advantage of her financial situation, controlling her, conditioning her to make her accept his perversions 🤢

I also think Govt I & B Ministry shd either ban ALL kids reality shows or put an age barrier rule, like kids under 14 cannot be allowed to participate in any TV reality shows

Not only do these kids miss school and stop learning, miss out on normal school life and education, but they are exploited by parents for money and fame, and taken advantage of by such pedophile adults 🤢
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: hard-09

This kid is from a small village in Assam with just few hundred people. They are extremely poor and can't even speak Hindi  properly. I watch this show and this show is so toxic, parents are made to do disgusting cringy stuffs. Host Jay always makes fun of a male contestant for not wearing underwear which doesn't feel right .papon was creepy from day one,  his behavior towards niharika nath, a 13 year old girl who is eliminated now,  always made me uncomfortable. He used to tell her " I love you so much" and forcefully kissed her cheeks once iirc. I thik he is abusing that little  girl. He deserved to go to jail.

Even in this full video the shortest boy (contestant) was made fun of for not taking shower, you should look at the kid's face he felt insulted and little disgusted at the video maker or the guy behind the camera who passed that comment.
Edited by hantel - 6 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
@Pallavi  Ban on kids in reality shows won't happen because it is huge TRP puller. If people like Papon is punished, it will set a good example. 
We know a lot about casting couch in BW, but Music industry never gets any attention for creepy things. They are equally exploitative. 

Some SRGMP contestant blamed Ismail Darbar and the case was brushed under carpet. 

It is tip of iceberg.
GumGum thumbnail
Papon's dad was a famous folk singer of Assam.. And the girl from an Assamese village.. Who knows.. Papon and his influential family must have threatened the dad.
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh this is creepy on so many levels 🤢 W*F this just completely changed my opinion on Papon what a pervert 👎🏼 he should be sent to jail 😡 how dare he abuse his power and position in such a cheap way disgusting. Also I think it's very important for parents to educate their children about sexual abuse and molestation and what's inappropriate touching at a very early age so that they are able to tell that this is not right and defend themselves against such perverts or atleast speak up and seek help if something like this happens. Because if this video wasn't leaked nobody would've known what this creep is doing or spoken against it and he would've clearly gotten away with it 😡 because it's pretty much obvious that this isn't the first time he has done this judging by the girl's reaction it looked like she was actually expecting it but is either afraid to speak up against it or doesn't think it's inappropriate because of her naivety and innocence so it's very important for parents to warn their children against such behaviour at a very early age and encourage them to speak up against it otherwise the child will always hate and blame themselves for it and that's a terrible mental state to be in.