Complaint against singer Papon for kissing minor girl he was mentoring - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes, call me old school but I do agree that kids reality shows should be banned...
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

👍🏼 with great power, comes great responsibility. Hope he stays true to this  and its not just some shallow words to save his channel. 

this subhash guy is a veteran in this field. So i guess he will stick to his words
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
^ Yes, I believe he started Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on zee TV , first ever reality show ? 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, call me old school but I do agree that kids reality shows should be banned...

I completely agree. Ban all Kids reality shows and also ban child actors participating in TV serials .

Singing reality shows don't do anything to kids career. These shows run for 3-4 months , kids don't go to school, they get wrong sense of stardom. Their parents force them to participate in Stage shows to earn money. They lose their childhood and since they stop learning music, when they grow up, they are just average singers.

Kids Reality shows spoil lives of kids . It is just 3-4 months of fame .

This is just tip of iceberg of children's exploitation . 
Samaina12 thumbnail

^ Yes, I believe he started Sa Re Ga Ma Pa on zee TV , first ever reality show ? 

he and gajendra chouhan i think
Samaina12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I completely agree. Ban all Kids reality shows and also ban child actors participating in TV serials .

Singing reality shows don't do anything to kids career. These shows run for 3-4 months , kids don't go to school, they get wrong sense of stardom. Their parents force them to participate in Stage shows to earn money. They lose their childhood and since they stop learning music, when they grow up, they are just average singers.

Kids Reality shows spoil lives of kids . It is just 3-4 months of fame .

This is just tip of iceberg of children's exploitation . 

yeah never ending tv serials exploit kids the.most.
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ban all kids entering dance shows, make them study or go into some trade and pick up skills and do something with their lives instead of pissing around at young ages into this fsleazy life, this worship of film and celebrity needs to be put to rest 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hard-09

This kid is from a small village in Assam with just few hundred people. They are extremely poor and can't even speak Hindi  properly. I watch this show and this show is so toxic, parents are made to do disgusting cringy stuffs. Host Jay always makes fun of a male contestant for not wearing underwear which doesn't feel right .papon was creepy from day one,  his behavior towards niharika nath, a 13 year old girl who is eliminated now,  always made me uncomfortable. He used to tell her " I love you so much" and forcefully kissed her cheeks once iirc. I thik he is abusing that little  girl. He deserved to go to jail.

I follow this show on and off. This girl is extremely poor and comes from such a small village. If powerful forces do not assure her and her parents, she will never get justice.

Papon has lot of influence in Assam. Assam is also Naxal affected area, so you never know if this can become political issue.

I saw the FB video posted by all parents of VOI, one person was saying that this is done to defame Assam. 

Basically, it is not as straightforward as it looks.
Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This should make the authorities think and should completely ban all child reality shows.
Samaina12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

I follow this show on and off. This girl is extremely poor and comes from such a small village. If powerful forces do not assure her and her parents, she will never get justice.

Papon has lot of influence in Assam. Assam is also Naxal affected area, so you never know if this can become political issue.

I saw the FB video posted by all parents of VOI, one person was saying that this is done to defame Assam. 

Basically, it is not as straightforward as it looks.

what is worrying me is that few twitteratis are making it a north east vs rest of India issue. The girl looks shaken .