Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Don’t know if this is relevant here, but  Gen Z (don’t think they surveyed BW viewers though) don’t like watching sex scenes. They feel it’s not needed for the plot of most TV shows/Movies, which is true

I am not Gen Z....but sex and kissing scenes in a movie/drama put me off....one of the reasons I don't watch these dramas on ITV....too much sex.....issliye I stick to Pakistani drama.......saaf suthra swachh nirmal aur sheetal...smiley36

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

They were kids.....the movie showed bal vivah...aaj kal toh bahut criticize hoti...

So he was excited and she got scared and reacted? smiley3

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: TheJourney

So he was excited and she got scared and reacted? smiley3

Yes.....the ending was even more stupid....smiley22

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Yes.....the ending was even more stupid....smiley22

OMG...if someone rolls like that in front of me, I will straight away start chanting Jay Hanuman Gyan Gun Sagar smiley36

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Is this the same movie where the girl visits temples of Khajuraho and realizes the ultimate purpose of human existence?

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 days ago

I am not Gen Z....but sex and kissing scenes in a movie/drama put me off....one of the reasons I don't watch these dramas on ITV....too much sex.....issliye I stick to Pakistani drama.......saaf suthra swachh nirmal aur sheetal...smiley36

konse itv serial me apne sex n kissing scene dekh lia?

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This movie is literally named ballika vadhu, she was upset with the guy after this running from him till climax where girly gets her $ex education by looking at monuments statues.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Regardless of the subject, Balika Vadhu was a  BEAUTIFUL MOVIE in every aspect, don't miss it. 

Another film of the same time based on the exact same subject UPHAAR was another master piece, poetry in motion in true sense. 

Madhuri's debut movie ABODH was also based on the same subject and has almost similar story line, it was not a master piece like Balika Vadhu and Uphaar but was a good watch, nonetheless. 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Pakistani dramas are safe that way.   Absolute guarantee that you won't ever see any such scenes in those dramas.

The only thing I struggle with in these dramas is marriage within the family.   I know it's pretty normal there so it doesn't feel unusual to them, but I still feel scandalized by such kinda relationships.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Pakistani dramas are safe that way.   Absolute guarantee that you won't ever see any such scenes in those dramas.

The only thing I struggle with in these dramas is marriage within the family.   I know it's pretty normal there so it doesn't feel unusual to them, but I still feel scandalized by such kinda relationships.

I was too the first few dramas I watched.....but now it doesn't bother me...smiley36