Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
AY & Khyati... me 3...

muzhe bhi episode ajeeb laga... 

Shivay is super pissed with Anika and rudly stop bhi kiya use when she tried to step towards him i liked that and then Shivay taking such a big pause between Pooja meri biwi hain ... lekin nakali...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i felt they changed the track based on backlash received and how fans and tweeter janata were predicting on last moment and had to changed and re shoot it hurriedly... i refuse to believe otherwise ๐Ÿ˜†

the whole so called dramatic revelation of Fake Chutaki, nakali biwi was super luz worthy and sorry to say this but SC seems lost ki kya expression dena hain... she looked confused half the episode...

Anika is wondering what is that she has done to family in the middle when press started asking why Anika is against the family... so she might be ghussa with Shivay if she comes to know that he thought that she filed the complaint...

Rudy ki commentary se hassi bhi nahi aye ajaa... Bhavya too get will her track se muzhe toh bada dar lag raha hain...

overall ajeeb sa hi tha episode...

Edited by Sayali_23 - 5 years ago
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fary...tu bhi na...glass of water...
Well that would be fun.
He will throw her swimming pool.

Show khatam...happy end..๐Ÿ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lmao cringefest is coming with the group ramp walk while obahus holding hands and shivaay rolling  his eyes be afraid be very very very afraid 
So much awkwardness
Yikes

Also rudy stopped being funny about 6 months ago ab kripya hogi yeh log apna moonh  band hi rakha karein and bg main reaction shot  hi dia karein
Sayali_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

I actually think ending it at a good time is a wise thing. Writers lack creativity as clearly seen and also to some extent interest. Better end it in a good way while they still can. For a sp show in recent times running for two years almost is quite a feat anyway๐Ÿ˜›

they should definitely think about ending the show as they are clearly running out of ideas... 530-550 episode is a good run for any show...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

or may be we re heading for a  generation leap with SC or NM continuing 

(SC ke jada chances hain... she is more loyal to Gul...๐Ÿ˜†)

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Lmao cringefest is coming with the group ramp walk while obahus holding hands and shivaay rolling  his eyes be afraid be very very very afraid 

So much awkwardness
Yikes

Also rudy stopped being funny about 6 months ago ab kripya hogi yeh log apna moonh  band hi rakha karein and bg main reaction shot  hi dia karein

Told yaa more groupbaazi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Shivaay rolling his eyes is good. Lol his reaction is soo "i am done" lol he seems very pissed and hurt about this toh...cant blame him much.

Though still maybe they will flip it about finally billu only manaoing her and getting her back. Lol 

They can very well show anika angry and hurt ki shivaay thought she filed the complaint...and uska groupbaazi track was ready long back with those girls telling OmRu y'all dont share anything with wives so...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Sayali_23 thumbnail
As i was saying on tweeter to... so I m thinking role reversal is coming up...

think this time Anika will be the one who will  try and push things to get sort out like last time Shivay did pushing her to tell the truth... because Shivay is super pissed and I think he is justified to be angry... so he won't take the initiative as the pre-cap also indicates... 

Anika might just randomly come back to OM claiming her haq while shivay will maintain emotional distance...

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayali_23

As i was saying on tweeter to... so I m thinking role reversal is coming up...

think this time Anika will be the one who will try and push things to get sort out like last time Shivay did pushing her to tell the truth... because Shivay is super pissed and I think he is justified to be angry... so he won't take the initiative as the pre-cap also indicates...

Anika might just randomly come back to OM claiming her haq while shivay will maintain emotional distance...

Frankly I want Anika to do the running this time. It's about time. Her character needs growth. But I am always too scared to expect anything coz hamesha chop ho jaati hai.
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wese shivaay apne team ke star player ko he trashed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ 
Why do people still feel shivaay needs to clarify things or grovel? Ek toh episode is confusing on top of that pov's all the more. 

This time around gulneet will give a very simple reason for groupbaazi return being only shivika track trashing but wont admit the track to start with was written shabbily
chottekikhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
watched the epi and the episode was like a 3 hour movie fast forwarded into a 20 minute scene...not that I am complaining coz I really hated the fake chutki but the AniRi reunion kind of gave me zero feels and I actually like Shrenu...
The whole epi, I could only feel Shivaay's intense hurt and the guy holding it all in...Like this dam would burst any second and while everyone seems to be suffering from some sort of short term memory loss and is all happy to move on and cracking jokes and having emotional reunions with the whole world watching, the guy seems to be finding it painful to breathe. 
So Ani knows that Shivaay didn't marry the female , why is she walking away yet again? This I dont get! I thought she would be sorry for doubting him and thankful that he found his sister...is it coz she still believes the fake proofs!!? Or that the oberois are responsible for her fathers death...then wouldn't Gauri be angry too? 
I am very confused now...
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Wese shivaay apne team ke star player ko he trashed๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Why do people still feel shivaay needs to clarify things or grovel? Ek toh episode is confusing on top of that pov's all the more.

This time around gulneet will give a very simple reason for groupbaazi return being only shivika track trashing but wont admit the track to start with was written shabbily

Honestly the only person I could understand today was Shivaay (ignoring the flashback they showed yesterday because that made no sense. But then again that's Gauri's recollection ๐Ÿ˜› ). His reaction made sense. Anika's was totally confusing. And junta ka POV mostly I don't get anyway.

Groupbaazi to aayegi hi. Dreading it.