Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am with you AY. It was super random and weird😆 i dont know about IB ending though seems like a possibility and at this point wont even be sad. But overall have a vibe of groupbaazi coming in full force. Anika has been beyond my understanding for two weeks aaj toh full bouncer gayi bandi😆😕

But glad about pooja being sushed today atleast and shivaay doing some tadi and smart harkaat unlike the whole becchara lachara version of his😆
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
AY. ..it's the calm before the storm.
SP might have decided to let go of IB instead of the other show🤔...hence closing tracks fast.

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

I am with you AY. It was super random and weird😆 i dont know about IB ending though seems like a possibility and at this point wont even be sad. But overall have a vibe of groupbaazi coming in full force. Anika has been beyond my understanding for two weeks aaj toh full bouncer gayi bandi😆😕

But glad about pooja being sushed today atleast and shivaay doing some tadi and smart harkaat unlike the whole becchara lachara version of his😆

Best part...

Ab khidkitod anika bhi wapas dede
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Khyati, Shivaay was made the hero through and through for this epi...sab kuch usne hi kiya, baaki bas khade hokar reactions de rahe the...so once again proved that HS ka fav. character Shivaay hi hai :P 

I'm thankful that Shivaay clarified the Pooja issue and didn't even let her get away with being fake Chutki...that was a pleasant surprise yes but I don't get how the blackmail that mattered so much till  yesterday suddenly evaporated overnight today...now he doesn't care that Bua will release fake proofs? lol sabko bataa bhi diya openly that Bua was blackmailing  him for so long? 

I don't know if they will even attempt to make sense of this aage or just wipe the slate clean...I can overlook this if aage kuch sensible mile...aaj toh it was just without any head or tail. 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AY bahut disjointed tha. There was no connect between what they showed yesterday and what they showed today. I felt so too. And my instant reaction was IB is ending. I am getting those vibes too strongly. And Anika's reaction in the precap was really strange. Ab sab pata to chal gaya. So kahe ka attitude? Yes he is giving her hurt and accusing looks. But what did she expect after walking away like that? Dekhte hain Monday ko what reason Anika madam gives for walking away again.

I am just relieved to have that Pooja drama done with. Didn't want her hanging around as fake biwi or fake Chutki. She may still be a vamp but at least not under this pretence. Baki ab clearing HVT's name and taking down bua ke alava kya bacha hai. In the midst of that Shivika will figure out their stuff. So the show may well be ending since Aniri got done so quickly. Not that I wanted to watch that anyway. So I am glad. But it is very strange and disjointed. Nothing is adding up.
I think the relief is more that the things I was dreading didn't happenEdited by soapsuds - 5 years ago
Khyati8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL Khyati, Shivaay was made the hero through and through for this epi...sab kuch usne hi kiya, baaki bas khade hokar reactions de rahe the...so once again proved that HS ka fav. character Shivaay hi hai :P 

I'm thankful that Shivaay clarified the Pooja issue and didn't even let her get away with being fake Chutki...that was a pleasant surprise yes but I don't get how the blackmail that mattered so much till  yesterday suddenly evaporated overnight today...now he doesn't care that Bua will release fake proofs? lol sabko bataa bhi diya openly that Bua was blackmailing  him for so long? 

I don't know if they will even attempt to make sense of this aage or just wipe the slate clean...I can overlook this if aage kuch sensible mile...aaj toh it was just without any head or tail. 

Koi sense nai milega wipe the slate clean is there formula😆

It all depends on if they can give some sensible shivika like the sequence of le dooba in midst of all sorts of chaos.

Bua dikha denge shivaay pakk chuka tha with blackmail...he be like biwi toh aise bhi chali gayi😆😆 LOL joke aside they might just show bua ke against kuch mil gaya aur face her head on now. Anyway the blackmail angle from yesterday was super weird why is he still getting blackmailed? Biwi jaaye shaadi jaaye but sasur ki innocence prove karke rahunga blackmail hoke? 

Oh definitely shivaay is her fav. In this contrived mess she did give some substance to shivaay so we can still get him😛 and aaj very conveniently made him the hero and the more sensible one amongst the two.
Khyati8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

Best part...

Ab khidkitod anika bhi wapas dede

Khidkitod sirf anika thi...AVT is just moody😆
Khyati8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

AY bahut disjointed tha. There was no connect between what they showed yesterday and what they showed today. I felt so too. And my instant reaction was IB is ending. I am getting those vibes too strongly. And Anika's reaction in the precap was really strange. Ab sab pata to chal gaya. So kahe ka attitude? Yes he is giving her hurt and accusing looks. But what did she expect after walking away like that? Dekhte hain Monday ko what reason Anika madam gives for walking away again.

I am just relieved to have that Pooja drama done with. Didn't want her hanging around as fake biwi or fake Chutki. She may still be a vamp but at least not under this pretence. Baki ab clearing HVT's name and taking down bua ke alava kya bacha hai. In the midst of that Shivika will figure out their stuff. So the show may well be ending since Aniri got done so quickly. Not that I wanted to watch that anyway. So I am glad. But it is very strange and disjointed. Nothing is adding up.
I think the relief is more that the things I was dreading didn't happen

I actually think ending it at a good time is a wise thing. Writers lack creativity as clearly seen and also to some extent interest. Better end it in a good way while they still can. For a sp show in recent times running for two years almost is quite a feat anyway😛
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Can i hope  for anika going to get a glass of water or water pipe to throw water  on him for saying go to hell before hugging him
Is it being too optimistic i mean then i will understand her 2 mins tashan caz otherwise saw the precap and am traumatized by all the overreactions in bg and esp anika ka random nakhra

My heart went out to shivaay and i do support him in his statement  ke phir jao bhai ab aur kya kare banda

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@khyati8: True. Better that than "the story ran its course' but we are still on air type disaster.Edited by soapsuds - 5 years ago