Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: bworm

We should develop amnesia. ðŸ¤ª

Monday should be continued from...the I love you janta hoons...Anika mad for not sharing and shivay mad for her not trusting  ...Beech ka heartburn erase...from memory 
IB mein koi logic hain nahi..so why not this jump...

I've developed amnesia about a lot of things...lol this one I'm struggling with...Anika was too weird to me today
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is weird AY. And Anika's behaviours is hard to understand. But I think the relief that the 3rd angle or Aniri ko nipta diya is enough for me to overlook many things as long as it's between Shivika. Besides I want Anika to stay because the marraige matters and their love matters far too much to do anything else and not because Shivaay is crawling. So weird toh hai phir bhi if he says you walked away so it's your call now whether to come back then I will take it even with the loopholes.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

But Fary, it's still just damn weird...in the middle of the ramp walk drama, they suddenly made Shivaay possessive husband, then suddenly totally switched gears to behen milaap and precap mein again back to ego battles. 

He just reunited her with her long lost sister, declared her his wife again and still Anika is the one who is justified in acting pricey? lol

I'm feeling very disconnected from all this. 

Maine dekha nahi until then am just happy with small mercies 
.anika karti hai nakhre toh fine he did  say ke phir jao enough ab nahi karni minnatein  as per updates jitna he did was more then enough given hiw she abandoned him ab anika ki baari whether she wanta this rishta or no make a decision isse zyada to sso ko ab kuch karna bhi nahi chahiye

Sabar karo nayi behan will stop didi as she is getting dumped again didi will stay for behna  just wait for it😆  that will annoy me but the reason why it got  niptaooed i feel is this only 

Anika ko bahana mil gaya warna ego crash ho jata galti toh manegi nahi 
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My only explanation is AVT is a very moody person koi bhi baat pe bigad jaati hai😆😆 Shivaay pe kyu bigdi huyi hai nai samjha meko but woh toh apni long lost sister ko bhi chod ke chali gayi😆 So she is very emotionally volatile i guess🤣
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL you think? I seriously doubt that...her ego only seems to have hardened in the precap...she'll only maaro more bitter taunts to Shivaay now...I don't see any realizations or growth happening in her😆

If they reshot everything at the last minute and still all they can do is transition so weirdly into the next track, I don't even know what to say.

More than thinking so it's more like I am hoping so. So I don't want Shivaay to melt and start apologising. Let her attitude harden as a default response. If on sober reflection realisation dawns I will take it. I am willing to let Anika be ped instead and take her time. "It's a journey. Waqt toh lagega' Otherwise next week mein end ho jaayega if she doesn't do this initially. Logical nahin hai but IB may logic hota bhi nahin hai.Edited by soapsuds - 5 years ago
Khyati8 thumbnail
Though i really dont think AniRi track is done. Lol infact the opposite this seems like a beginning and also groupbaazi to come😕😛
Because now it's gonna be all six trying to take down bua. And that fake sister i feel will still do some stuff. But anyway hopefully we can go back to team shivika. 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am reacting to updates. ..will watch at night if time permits..warna Sunday 
AVT mood swings. ..hormonal. ...are we getting baby track😲
Have read that women get irrational during that time, not sure how true it is
Khyati8 thumbnail

Lol not to this level re!😆😆
chottekikhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey girls, occasional bhootni pops in again. I did the last time when the thread was locked...emmm, no comments...
So I opened insta yest and the lae dooba scene was just beautiful and I read AY's post and just decided to forget that the last 10 episodes happened and it was really nice...I am in love with that song, I hate these two...they are so addictive man...cant help falling in love with them even when the storyline is so messed up...
So I decided to watch the last 5 min of yest epi and nearly puked and didn't know whether to smash my head againt the wall or just plain stop watching...so will wait before watching today's...after all, long weekend ahead...lol..

soapsuds thumbnail

This cracked me up 🤣