Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Next thread

Why do.i feel bworm.is right she might just faint  and pregnancy reveal.since ahe is being so ultra moody and also she needs a reasom to stay back chutki isn't enough reason

But honestly idw shivaay to mope any further to stop her caz her bhav is damn weird ab
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is weird. I am just blocking it because of kal ka itna frustration that aaj bahut weird hai but phir bhi it's a relief in some way πŸ˜†

Kya haal bana diya hai mera Shivika ne πŸ˜†
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Next thread

Why do.i feel bworm.is right she might just faint  and pregnancy reveal.since ahe is being so ultra moody and also she needs a reasom to stay back chutki isn't enough reason

But honestly idw shivaay to mope any further to stop her caz her bhav is damn weird ab

Why is she still pissed even?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Matlab anika ko kya hua achanak mann kiya ki bas bohut hua ab toh main bhaav khaaungi bohut din nai khaya humesha shivaay ka grumpiness chala hai so now my turnπŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Though i really dont think AniRi track is done. Lol infact the opposite this seems like a beginning and also groupbaazi to comeπŸ˜•πŸ˜›

Because now it's gonna be all six trying to take down bua. And that fake sister i feel will still do some stuff. But anyway hopefully we can go back to team shivika. 

LOL exactly...I don't know why everyone is getting so happy over the speedy behen milaap today...all this means is that all of them will now get busy trying to milaa bhaiyya bhabhi aur bhi determination ke saath...no one is going anywhere. 

But yes, small mercies that fake sister bani sautan angle pe nahin gaye.
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It could be an edited  precap .
They might just turn it funny... it's time for them to go light anyways..
Aur K3G playing, pinky wakes up and gives ani some advise...or dadi comes back.

Aur Anika might just say...sahil ko lene jaa rahi hoin, Saman leke ayungi..
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL at the baby track speculations...in that case, should we think that either IB is ending or another leap is coming? Aur kya purpose hota hai otherwise baby track ka? 

For me, the disconnect today was with the fact that Shivaay just stood up for Anika, claimed her as his wife again, reunited her with her long lost sister again and all Anika can do is still give him attitude? lol supposedly her MU about fake shaadi also got cleared today toh bhai phir kis baat ka attitude? If she was still MU-ing him, I could understand the attitude...but ab toh MU bhi nahin hai...so it's looking weird to me. 

I can understand everyone's relief that third angle is gone but the flimsiness of this MU is only getting worse with Anika giving him attitude right after having senti milaap with the sister he only reunited her with. 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bworm

Haha i like this πŸ˜† waise bhi ib hai expect the unexprcted

Waise we might be getting rain again as per spoiler walas 

@anu babe i get what you are saying it is ofcourse  super weird  and even more caz of chutki kal tak she was mari jaa rahi aaj she is just abandoning her too along with shivaay but jo hai momday ko hi pata chalega  till then  we can only wait 
Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

LOL tum bhi hawaa mein phenk rahi lagti ho ab, bworm...haha precap isn't edited...it does seem like NM shot his reaction shot seperately though...lol and SC was with the rest of the group. 

I also thought light ko switch maarenge but seems like they will only keep faaltu ka attitude aage bhi...thoda basis toh dein attitude rakhne ke liye...so Anika knows the marriage was fake as of today, she knows he was looking for her long lost sister and STILL she thinks he isn't worth talking to? lol 

Bas baat tabhi ki when she wanted an explanation of how he found Chutki? Uske baad baat khatam? 
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha. ..total speculation.
Am just hoping that they sameto the raita pronto. Monday can be a new beginning. 
I am willing to forget the last three weeks of heartburn and break.

Hoping against hope Anika gets her akal back. ...and no faltu tashan.

Go hug the man...silly girl...that's what you both want anyways...ek dusre ki jeene ki wajah ho...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

@anu babe i get what you ate saying it is ofcourse  super weird  and evrn more caz dhe do eamtrf cjutki kal tak she was mari jaa rahi aaj she is just abandoning her too along with shivaay but jo hai momday ko hi pata chalega  till then  we can only wait 

LOL anyways, I'll stop now...I guess aaj tum sab khush ho, and only I'm feeling disconnected...so you all enjoy :)  

Monday ko pata nahin kya raita failega naya...honestly I did get weird vibes of either IB ending or some major track shift coming again...either which ways it was a very weird episode...even for "expect the unexpected", this was pretty half-assed and rushed. 

Only thing I liked were NM's expressions in the initial scenes when he gives Anika hurt looks or pushed back at the press...behen milaap onwards it got tiresome.