Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Acciona23..

Hii all! 

How are things? 
Been inactive because I met with an accident about 10 days ago. Have a hairline fracture in my right ankle. 🥱 And I got into a second accident this morning while returning home from the temple. 

Janu, that sig looks beautiful! <3

Also, Happy Pongal/Sankranti/Uttarayan, etc, to all of you! 😳

So sorry to hear this  Shree 🤗.Please take good care of yourself. Get well soon .
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Meself

I am so digging the looks of Aashish and Sonarika. I feel so bad for Aashish, whatever did the makers do to him in SKR. Anyway I am hoping we'd see him in all his glory here. 

Satyabhama? I am getting more of Uloopi vibes from her. She'd make an excellent Uloopi.

I feel like Ashish's hair is too long and greasy, not really a big fan of that. :P But overall his look is dignified and fits the role. Sonarika looks damn gorgeous, perfect for any warrior princess/queen role. 

I don't know much about Uloopi or Chitrangada to say much, but I guess Sonarika would be good for those roles too. She'd actually make a fantastic Draupadi too.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Dear friends , if you have any time to spare, have a glance of this --
With a writer's  free will, I changed the story a bit in this chapter, because the fact is convincing me that after he left Gokul, Krishna never looked back to his childhood place and no royal family member ever met Radha and Yashoda afterward! Krisna respected each and every woman's wish in his lifetime, including the love of his sister Subhadra and Draupadi ! Being such a sensitive lover how he will be able to forget or neglect his childhood mother and lover? Not convincingly logical! Satyavathi was an important character in Mahabharata, was a confident, clear-headed and very assertive in all her pursuits! I feel she was the right person to meet Yashoda and Radha one last time prior to her end! Feel free to correct me with your suggestions.--Madhuri . 
Here is the link -- for 2 chapters --
1. The Abstract Pattern of Love in Dewdrops.
2. A Carnival Of Hope In  The Celebration Of Faith!!

Will certainly read this, Sruthi. :)

Actually, the epic has no evidence to support that Krishna abandoned his Gokul family. When it comes to Radha, they may have remained separated in body due to Shridama's curse, and also that avatar's requirement, but nowhere in the epic does it say Krishna never visited Gokul or that he broke connection with Yashoda and Nand Baba. People simply make suppositions on that because the epic doesn't describe any meetings, but in the epic, neither are Devaki and Vasudeva described after Kansa's death. The Bhagavata tends to focus on the political aspects of adult Krishna more than his personal life. Thus we have such less information on his family, including parents and wives, but my heart which knows that Krishna loves and respects every single relationship in his life is telling me that he very much kept in touch with Yashoda and Nand Baba. In fact, they may even have moved to Dwaraka with him. It's a possibility, because during the Dwaraka nirmaan chapter of Bhagavata, it says that all the residents of Mathura and its neighboring villages moved to Dwaraka for safety, and as Gokul was a neighboring village, it's not only possible but also probably that Yashoda and Nand resided in Dwaraka with Krishna.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

<font size="1">Here's my first siggy of this CC - something from the emotional roller coaster that was Sita ki khoj.</font>
<font size="1">
</font>

Beautiful Siggy Janaki.
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: .moonglade.

Janu di, the sig looks absolutely stunning.
Can you make something with Sonarika as Chitrangada from the promos of Prithvi Vallabh and Arjuna of your choice? Or even just Sona as Princess Mrinal?
I did try, by the way-

So Cute.
Make A Sonarika And Rohit Khurana/Shani Siggy For Me Please.
😳
SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Acciona23..

Hii all!

How are things?
Been inactive because I met with an accident about 10 days ago. Have a hairline fracture in my right ankle.🥱And I got into a second accident this morning while returning home from the temple.

Janu, that sig looks beautiful! <3

Also, Happy Pongal/Sankranti/Uttarayan, etc, to all of you!😳

Are You Ok?
Please Take Care Of Yourself Shreya. 😳
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I feel like Ashish's hair is too long and greasy, not really a big fan of that. :P But overall his look is dignified and fits the role. Sonarika looks damn gorgeous, perfect for any warrior princess/queen role. 

I don't know much about Uloopi or Chitrangada to say much, but I guess Sonarika would be good for those roles too. She'd actually make a fantastic Draupadi too.

Okay I have a permanent ladyboner for men who can pull off long hair and man-bun. Aashish just took that to whole new level. I want guys to experiment with top-knot, man-bun and of course long hair...its...ahem...stimulating. ☺️

Sonarika looks gorgeous. I believe nothing compliments a woman more than nath, khol and a bindi. Sonarika is rocking the look. Though I don't think I'd like her as Draupadi. She is on fair end of the spectrum and Draupadi is supposed to be dusky to dark. Hence I don't think I'd like her as Drauapdi or Satyabhama who are both dusky. But as Uloopi, hell yeah!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
OMG Shre, I just read about your accident. Take care hun, be careful! Are you ok?
goli030291 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Looked like someone from those ghetto gangs😆
Siya-Ram thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shre Di 🤗 please take care... ❤️