Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Acciona23..

Hii all! 

How are things? 
Been inactive because I met with an accident about 10 days ago. Have a hairline fracture in my right ankle. 🥱 And I got into a second accident this morning while returning home from the temple. 

Janu, that sig looks beautiful! <3

Also, Happy Pongal/Sankranti/Uttarayan, etc, to all of you! 😳

Geez how are you? Hope you get better soon. Please take care 
Meself thumbnail
So who all are watching Prithvi Vallabh? From what I can remember of the novel, are the series maker changing the story? Wasn't Mrinalvati the younger sister??
goli030291 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

So who all are watching Prithvi Vallabh? From what I can remember of the novel, are the series maker changing the story? Wasn't Mrinalvati the younger sister??

Yes  , I read that too

And also that prithvi vallabh was captured by them during war
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: goli030291

Yes  , I read that too

And also that prithvi vallabh was captured by them during war

Hain na? Here Is thought I forgot the story. In the novel Mrinalvati honey traps Prithvi on Tailap's order and then falls in love with him. But since she was the general of Manyakhet she choses duty over love letting Prithvi be killed in front of her eyes. I hope they won't change that part. 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: goli030291

I am seeing 😈 emo more and more from you

So , whats the catch here ?🤣

Nothing, just love to tease people these days. 🤣
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sonarika looks really beautiful as Mrinalvati. Is it just me or does anybody else think she'd make a superb Satyabhama?
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Sonarika looks really beautiful as Mrinalvati. Is it just me or does anybody else think she'd make a superb Satyabhama?

I am so digging the looks of Aashish and Sonarika. I feel so bad for Aashish, whatever did the makers do to him in SKR. Anyway I am hoping we'd see him in all his glory here. 

Satyabhama? I am getting more of Uloopi vibes from her. She'd make an excellent Uloopi.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Dear friends , if you have any time to spare, have a glance of this --
With a writer's  free will, I changed the story a bit in this chapter, because the fact is not convincing me that after he left Gokul, Krishna never looked back to his childhood place and no royal family member ever met Radha and Yashoda afterward! Krisna respected each and every woman's wish in his lifetime, including the love of his sister Subhadra and Draupadi ! Being such a sensitive lover how he will be able to forget or neglect his childhood mother and lover? Not convincingly logical! Satyavathi was an important character in Mahabharata, was a confident, clear-headed and very assertive in all her pursuits! I feel she was the right person to meet Yashoda and Radha one last time prior to her end! Feel free to correct me with your suggestions.--Madhuri . 
Here is the link -- for 2 chapters --
1. The Abstract Pattern of Love in Dewdrops.
2. A Carnival Of Hope In  The Celebration Of Faith!!

Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Here's my first siggy of this CC - something from the emotional roller coaster that was Sita ki khoj.

The long strides of Ram and Laxman given a depth to this emotional Khoj Janaki ! Amazing artistic creation!👏
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: .moonglade.

Janu di, the sig looks absolutely stunning.
Can you make something with Sonarika as Chitrangada from the promos of Prithvi Vallabh and Arjuna of your choice? Or even just Sona as Princess Mrinal?
I did try, by the way-

Awesome creation Ramya.👏