A Carnival Of Hope In The Celebration Of Faith [update on page 23]

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Prologue                           

Radha has been perceived differently by different people down the ages. She is sometimes the adulterous and amorous lover of Krishna and for others his divine consort. This perhaps makes her the most confusing character in Indian mythology.  Being a wife to someone, involved in deep love with Lord Krishna, divine love with her God, I consider her as an embodiment of love in this universe. To define her character from different perspectives, in the light of philosophical, psychological, and of course within mythological ambit,  I tried to define her in-depth feelings from an inquisitively different angle!😊 

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail

The Epic Night                                                      

In that Evening time, Radha had a premonition of some eventful happening and was possessed by an overwhelming nervous ecstasy.  She was heading towards her favorite nook, to be in her comfortable niche near the river Yamuna, to lost in her imagination. 

The Tamala trees on the river bank were swaying their heads absorbing the cool breeze. The bushes around and the floral shrubs were in full bloom. It looked as if every branch and bush were trying to say something to her.  The nearby bamboo grove started singing the melodious evening raga[ Raga Abhogi]  with passion. The bushes started swaying as if dancing to the tune. The Sky was glowing with a divine shine! It is an indication of an unexpected guest is going to visit the longing earth soon.   Nature painted the western side of the sky with Rainbow colors!  There was a slight quiver in her heart, an eagerness to meet someone! Who is he... who is he?

"Why is it happening today ... all of a sudden? " A beam of light flashed in front of her!  The sky was overcast with dark clouds, and it could rain anytime!  With a quivering heart, she looked at the sky, the lightning grinned merrily at her! 

'There is a message ... someone is coming, for me... to meet this cowherd maiden! How is it possible to receive a divine light. ? Will that flash rush into my heart? Will I be able to catch hold of that force with my mere two eyes  and hands?'

The cool breeze was trying to whisper some lovely murmurings into her ears, as if a longing lover caressing her hair, the darkness was slowly widening its territory! The entire Nature was saying "He is coming, he is coming --  see, see... there he is, crossing all the galaxies' boundaries trying to reach you, to teach love to mankind, to this entire universe!"

She was in a state of confusion. Decided to return home as the night was thickening.  While crossing the muddy paths, she peeped into her brother's house as she passed by... Yashoda was in labor pains! An elderly lady said ... "not tonight, not so soon ...  the first rays of the sun will bring the baby into this world!"

After she heard the news, she hurried towards home as her mother-in-law and her husband would be waiting for her.

The crescent of the waning moon was coming out from the slumber and started smiling at the world with his cool rays. The clouds are still there looking at the moon with envy.

A night was waiting for the events of an epic proportion.

Satyam Name Wallpaper Source - Radha And Her Friends (#691425) - HD  Wallpaper & Backgrounds Download   

To be continued ... 

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘
I love your writing Madhu. You're very talented. I expect a continuation soon. πŸ˜ƒ
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This is just amazing! Loved the prologue and the first part just soo much! Can't wait for the next!
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful and excellent story tellingπŸ‘

Madhu I am eagerly waiting for the next part.
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The Epical Night !

In that Evening time, Radha had a premonition of some eventful happening and was possessed by an overwhelming nervous ecstasy.  She was heading towards her favourite nook, to be in her comfortable niche near the river Yamuna, lost in her imagination.

The Tamala trees on the river bank were swaying their heads absorbing the cool  breeze. The bushes around and the floral shrubs were in full bloom. It looked  as if  every branch and bush were trying to say something to her .  The nearby bamboo grove started singing the melodious evening raga[ Raga Abhogi]  with passion. The bushes started swaying as if dancing to the tune. The Sky was glowing with a divine shine, an unexpected guest was going to visit the longing earth and her waiting heart  too!   The nature painted the western side of the sky with Rainbow colours !  There was a slight quiver in her heart , an eagerness to meet  someone !

Why is it happening today ... all of a sudden ?' A beam of light flashed in front of her !  The sky was overcast with dark  clouds, and it could rain anytime  !  With a quivering heart she looked at the sky, the lightning grinned merrily at her! 

'There is a message ... someone is coming, for me... to  a cowherd maiden, how is it possible to receive a divine light. ? Will that flash rush in to my heart ? Will I be able to catch hold of that force with my mere two eyes  and hands?'

The cool breeze was trying to whisper some lovely murmurings into her ears , as if a longing lover caressing her hair, the darkness was slowly widening its territory ! The entire Nature was saying "He is coming , he is coming --  see , see there he is ,crossing all the boundaries and trying to reach you , to teach love to mankind  , to this entire universe ! 

She was in a state of confusion and decided to return home as the night was thickening.  While crossing the muddy paths, she peeped in to her brother's house as she passed by... Yashoda was in labour pains! An elderly lady said ... not tonight , not  so soon ...  the first rays of sun will bring the baby in to this world !

After she knew the news, she hurried towards home as her mother in law and husband would be waiting for her.

The crescent of the waning moon was coming out from the slumber and started smiling at the world with his cool rays .The clouds are still there looking at the moon with envy .

A night was awaiting  events of epic proportion ! 

To be continued ...

Thanks to the supreme God for giving us through SidYusha's incredible chemistry showed a piece of your the wonderful residence. Many of us recognized this and that's why we all are here. Madhu, this your post is not accidental ... All roads lead to our supreme father who deeply loves us and He is always with us, no matter whatever name we call Him. Love of Radha and Krishna are the symbol of pure, authentic love ... Thanks Madhu.

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌThe first association when we look at this picture SY is: Radha and Krishna.

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌA of this angel of love, this pure soul, to say our Padmaja, she is touched upon, ennobled and illuminate the hearts of many around the world.

I believe that everything happens for a reason ...

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unreserved πŸ˜³
Prologue:
It was perfectly written πŸ‘πŸ‘
I am waiting to see your analysis on the elusive Radhey πŸ˜³

The Epical Night:
What a different perspective of Radhey, Madhuri β€οΈ
For me, Radhey is immersed in the name of Krishna. That is their divine love πŸ˜³

And the descriptions of Nature's joy was perfectly written 
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

πŸ‘
I love your writing Madhu. You're very talented. I expect a continuation soon. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Nada , crossing  all the continents and  sailing all the oceans  you reached here to read this story ?! See , the love towards God , the Super power brought you here , to tell everyone that  our Krish [Krishna ] and  your Christ  are one and the same  , our Almighty ! β€οΈπŸ€— Edited by Viswasruti - 7 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This is just amazing! Loved the prologue and the first part just soo much! Can't wait for the next!

Thank you Radhika , it is my first attempt  here to express myself  , sharing   my views and  my feelings with  all of  you . Since my childhood , I was fascinated  reading  stories and listening songs about   Radha Krishna love and longing ,  in the perspective of  anthropomorphic  tendency of our culture , the attribution of human traits, emotions, and interactions  to non-human entity , the omnipotent , omnipresent and omniscient God ,   reflected in our Epics . To define the pure love between man and God, many used this story as an example . For me , the Maiden is the super power who can teach , guide , and solace to even God !