CN episode discussion thread epi 26

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Credit: maheshbedant
14th November 2016
Nandini unable to get over Malayketu forcing her to him,and sees Malayketu.Nandini says this is just womens section and no men allowed please leave,Malayketu holds her hand and slaps himself and says I was drunk, I thought you were ready for it and so did it, please forgive me,Nandini walks away,Malayketu says Nandini punish me but don't be upset with me,Nandini says you helped my father and that proved you are family to us,Malayketu says that Chandra is a farmers son,he can never be a King and I can screw him in my feet,he has no quality of kingship,Nandini says how do you know about it and what more you know.

Malayketu says he used to study with us in Takshsila, he has a mark of peacock feather in his hand and a locket he never removes and keeps singing a song.Flashback shown-In Takshsila Malayketu saw Chandra singing that song and said your song is too bad like you.Flashback end.
The girl (Durdhara) who gave food to Chandra that day, sees Greek soldiers and says God theses soldiers always here to trouble us. Helena asks Chandra what place is this,Chandra says this house is my best friends. I shares every single details of my life with her, you stay here and knocks door and Chandra hides.

Durdhara sees Helena and thinks these Greeks are here to rob us and says you Greeks always troubles us.She gets teary eyes.Chandra comes out,she hugs Chandra and says good you are here this lady disguised here to rob me,Chandra says oh no really go give her whatever you have she is Greeks princess,she says what will I do now,Chandra starts laughing and says she is my wife Helena, I married her.Durdhara thinks god she looks horrible,why Chandra married her and says I'm so sorry I didn't know about it.

Nandini shares Chandras details with Padmanand and Padmanand see the sketch of peacock feather which is on Chandra's hand.Nandini says he sings a song like "Kathakam Madhuvan". Sunanda says I know this song it's from a nearby village patalgram,padmanand says I'm so proud of you Nandini and now we will find Chandra, Nandini you go rest now,Nandini leaves and Amartya Rakhas comes,padmanand shares Those details with Amartya and says you have one day to get Chandras parents and once we have them Chandra will be in our feet.

Chanakya says Chandra you have to go there,Chandra says but they know who I am,Chanakya says yes but you have to. All welcomes Panditji for nandinis weddings, it's Chandra disguised as Panditji.amartya Rakhas asks soldiers to take Panditji inside the palace. 
Flashback shown-
(Chanakya says to Chandra this is Panditji, he was to go for Malayketu and nandinis wedding and now you will go in disguise as his son.Panditji says I informed them that my son will go in my place.)Flashback end.

Amartya takes Chandras foster parents in to the palace. Chandra as panditji wait for Pooja, Nandini and Malayketu comes and take their seats, Sunanda says Panditji begin the Pooja, Chandra says sure and starts Pooja.Chandra explain the ritual of pooja and says i will give the water in hand of bride,then she will give it in groom's hand.Chandra chants mantra while giving water in Nandini's hand. Gautami by mistake falls on Nandini from behind and Nandini drops the water in Chandra's hand.Sunanda scolds Gautami and says this is bad sign,padmanand says no bad things will happen with my daughter,Nandini was born as a sign of good.Chandra thinks Chanakya had asked Chandra to find out padmanands weakness and Chandra finds that padmanands daughter is his weakness. Amartya informs about Chandras parents to padmanand, padmanand says bring them here.Chandra hears his mothers voice and is surprised.

Padmanand asks where is Chandra,Chandra's foster father says we don't know what has he done,padmanand says your son dared to attack us and ran away twice,father says he left us long years back and scolds his wife saying I warned you not to take him and see what days he has brought to us,padmanand says tell me the truth,father says we had found him as a baby in stable and Chanakya bought him from us.Chandra hears this and gets shocked, padmanand says put them behind bars.

Padmanand says Amartya I want Chandra ,Chandra thinks I was here for my enemies truths but look what I found,the truth of mine and who are my real parents where are they. Chandra walks away thinking about his parents and says is this truth or a reason to avoid consequence through padmanand. Chandra makes smoke which makes soldiers faint given by Chanakya and decides to ask his parents about the truth.

Mora is kept along with Chandras foster parents and that man keeps scolding his wife and says you shouldn't have picked him from that stable.Chandra unaware of them arrives there.Mora hears them and asks say again,that man says this is our personal matter stay away,mora says please tell me, when did you find that baby,that man says that stupid boy I wished he would die when he attacked twice on magad,his wife says I agree I didn't give birth to him but he is my son,mora says please tell me where did you find him,Chandra's foster mother tells her the whole incident, mora asks what day,she says the day maharaj Sishunag was killed and wicked padmanand became King.

Mora has flashes of that incident,mora asks her does the baby have the feather mark and a locket,she says yes he has,Chandra sees his mark and locket.Chandra's foster mother asks how do you know about all this,mora shows the sign of feather and asks is this the sign.That man says yes it is,but how do you know, mora says is the locket of moon,she says yes but who are you,mora says his mother,Chandra is slicked to know about it. 

Precap: Chandra holds Nandini and says your fathers weakness is you and he cant see tears in your eyes but now he will be in my feet crying and begging for life and this is promise to you by Chandragupta Maurya.
Chandra does heavy workout.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi
Nice update 
Sorry friends i was terribly struck  down by fever and ear ache.So was away all these days
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Abi ðŸ¤— Thank you for the update dear. 
@Avantika I am so so happy that you are back and hope you are doing well now. Waiting for your FF update as well😳