Udann

My post-leap look is inspired by Ram-Leela's Supriya Pathak: Vidhi

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
By IWM Editorial

Pretty actress Vidhi Pandya, who has impressed audience as the calm and composed Imli, will soon be donning a strong and fierce look in Colors' Udann (Guroudev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada).

The above mentioned show will be taking a story jump wherein her new look will be inspired by Supriya Pathak's look in the Bollywood flick Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela. 

The actress will have a different personality for which she would put on heavy makeup.

Talking about her role, Vidhi says, "Imli will have a complete make-over after the leap. She will have a strong and independent personality with a different attitude.

She further adds, "Although the look has been inspired by Supriya Pathak's look in the film Ram-Leela, they have maintained their own style. It will be something fresh for myself and for the viewers. It is for the first time I am experiencing something new; so it is quite challenging for me. Having said this, I am quite geared up about it.

Ask her how excited she is for the new chapter, and she avers, "I am treating it like a new character and a new show; so I am really very excited. I am working on my body language and attitude. The makers are also being particular about the way I will talk and walk. So it will be something amazing for the viewers to witness. They have just seen the trailer. I would suggest all loyal viewers of the show to wait and watch for the actual dhamaka that will happen in the show. 

Good luck Vidhi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May I know why people are drooling over tamarind's look..Would have been better if therez an article on Suraj's new look..Directly/Indirectly Tamarind's role is gaining prominence acc to Media, Critics..Good for Vidhi..But as a viewer I don't think i*li's character can take the centre stage..Never !!
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the best for Vidhi...Hope she improvises in her acting, which I have a strong feeling will fail. 
As she is still having the same smile and smirk... 

so we have to gear up for the actual Bahubali torture setting I guess from what the article says.

But surprisingly, Not even in the most underdeveloped parts of the world (especially in interior jungles of Africa) are there such civilisations.. Wonder makers in their greed of showing something new dont end up with impractical settings!!!

in the age of technology hope they donot go to indus valley civilisation mode😛

And I feel there is too much hype about Imli and not anything about Suraj!!! surprising!!!

Am sure Imli cannot carry for a long time!

Edited by sumsukor - 6 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ndivyateja

May I know why people are drooling over tamarind's look..Would have been better if therez an article on Suraj's new look..Directly/Indirectly Tamarind's role is gaining prominence acc to Media, Critics..Good for Vidhi..But as a viewer I don't think i*li's character can take the centre stage..Never !!

bang on Divya👏👏

you spoke my mind!!
Hope they start showing her downfall after just few episodes yaar.
poojaprabha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wish you all the very best vidhi...
Sakshisriv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What type of strong independent personality she will have😡screming,shouting,killing people😡..i dnt think it to a personality which she is talking about...
All the best for vidhi but for imli👎🏼🤢
77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
God now we have to jhelo her talks about her looks, character etc...😕😕😕
After yesterday when the critic appreciated her look...I was expecting something like this😲

I will miss KN so much...

All the best vidhi but thank you don't think will be able to appreciate 'ammaji' be it inspired from veerpur or ram Leela or whatever...

Still will try not to be biased for the first few episodes...
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this
Wishing her all the best

Which dhamaka is she referring too?
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok hold on..the article read "calm and composed i*li" 🤪
So another appreciation from someone who doesn't watch the show..

Ruby,
More than dhamaka..'audience will be thrilled' is haunting me 😕
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Divya i know it does not make sense. Wish they watch the show before writing such lines