Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Nice update Manasa...Sakshi is Rosid daughter... & Roli lost her memory...Roli thinks Sid as a beast but now he is her husband...Roli is in hell shock... she couldn't able to believe that Sid is her husband & Sakshi is her daughter...Waiting for next update.Edited by ayeshakapoor - 6 years ago
Anniesiddiqui thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update Manasa...Roli Lost her memory...& Sakshi is Rosid's daughter...Waiting for next update.
Porkrosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!  Roli is siddhanth's wife and Sakshi's mother!!!!!!! Memory loss!!!!!  Nice update!!! 
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh God this much twist so roll is mother of shakshi I knew it.. But how she lost memories or idiot perna give her poison oh no update soon.. I really can't wait update soon 
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So my guess was right.this was fantastic update dear. Goosebumps !!!!!!awww !!!still I couldn't come out from this surprise update. Waiting for nxt dear. Thanks for the pm 
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent update dear...!!!it was just soo shocking...i really loved it..excited to read the further updates..update soon..👏
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow so my guess was right awesome update dear loved it but poor roli is poisoned hope she is safe waiting for next eagerly update soon
ayeshasif thumbnail
Amazing twist dude...so sakshi is there daughter nd roli lost her memory... I can now somehow link the pieces together from the previous updates but how roli lost her memory is the question plz update soon
Suruthi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh ya so my guess was correct... 😉Wah wat a twist.. Fantastic update yaar...👏roli is Sid's wife n sakshi is their daughter.. N nidhi also know roli is Sid's wife... Sid being away from her n they don't want to tell her that roli is his wife .Be coz I it will affect her...ur is narration is fab 👏I can see the whole scene in front of my eyes...But how roli forgot her past..i think that shourya n his brothr was behind she lost her memory..Wants to know..n that prena give poison to her.. Hope roli is fine..just loved the update...its really fantastic...eagerly waiting for next... Edited by Suruthi_rosid - 6 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
PART - 11

Sid is standing outside ICU with his fingers crossed, he is praying to all gods to save his roli. She is his life and he can't even imagine his life without her. After that unfortunate accident which took place few years back, he consoled himself with very much difficulty to stay away from her as it is necessary bcoz she didn't even remember him and he couldn't try to remind her as it may effect her health, so he choose to stay away from her till she regain her memory. But is he really staying away from her, no he can't do that and he didn't let her go like that. He created a new world for her in the form of nidhi. Nidhi's entry in roli's life as her friend, her job and her staying everything was taken care by him but nothing is known to roli. He is like a invisible shield to her, protecting her from the outside world. 

"bhai, are you ok?" asked sunny by keeping his arms on sid's shoulders to console him.

"hmmm" replied sid turning towards sunny as he wiped his tears.

"nothing will happen to roli, she will be fine bhai" said sunny as he noticed tears in sid's eyes.

"i knew that she can't leave me that easily"said sid and a smile occupied his lips as he remembered  how his roli always keeps on saying that she can't leave torturing him easily and he has to bear her torture forever.

"Mr. Siddanth" called doctor coming out of the ICU.

"doctor, how is roli? is she ok?"asked sid with tense.

"siddanth, nothing to worry, as the poison content she took is less, it doesn't effect much to her but yes the shock she received did much effect on her"said doctor.

"she will be fine na doctor"enquired sid.

"yes siddanth, now she is out of danger but one thing you must take care that she should not take any stress" said doctor making sid to relieved a bit.

"after sometime we'll shift roli to normal room then you can meet her"said doctor and left while sid sighed in relief.

"papa" called sakshi by holding sid's hands.

"your mama is safe now"said sid by keeping his hands on her cheeks.

"i'm sorry papa"said sakshi to sid's surprise.

"oh my little sherni what happen"asked sid as he is surprised with his daughter's words.

"papa i was so afraid and i didn't say anything when that aunty was calling herself as my mama. At that time if i could say that she is not my mama then this all might have not happened na"said sakshi innocently.

"nothing is ur fault beta and no need to fear you are my little sherni right"said sid to cheer his daughter.

"not only sherni, your sakshi is very smart too,you know i was very shocked when i saw roli with sakshi in playschool but she smartly made her mama as her friend and that too without letting her know that she is her daughter"said nidhi as she gently pinched sakshi's cheeks.

"thank you so much nidhi for taking care of my roli"said sid with a smile.

"bhaiya... to whom you are saying thanks, it means you won't treat me as your sister right"said nidhi with a pout.

"ok baba i took my thanks back"said sid accepting his defeat with nidhi who is not less then a sister for him.

"and bhaiya how can i forget that what you did to convince my parents for my love with this idiot"said nidhi by slapping on sunny's sholders.

"now i'm idiot to you"asked sunny with a pout.

"you are always an idiot only"replied nidhi while all smiled at her comment.

"bhai you know what, not only friend, our sakshi found a aunty too, am i right sakshi"said sunny while nidhi pouts at him.

"not aunty chachu, she is my chachi"said sakshi hugging nidhi.

"leave it sakshi some people won't understand anything"said nidhi casually while sunny glared at her.

"bhai, i think roli should be shifted to normal room, shall we go and meet"asked sunny diverting the topic.

"not now sunny, she needs sometime to accept all this let her take rest for now"said sid as he feels it is not the right time to meet her.

"ok bhaiya then i'll go and meet roli"said nidhi as she wants to explain roli about everything in detail.

"ok but don't let her take any stress"said sid with concern.