Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suruthi_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ohhh Sry for lateee comment yaar...first of all congrats for ur first ff...new gangster story..i always loved gangster love story..especially i always wants to see manish in action story...so i loved gangster s in rosid ff..But I don't know why you get nervous these days... U r such a great writer yaar.. U carrying a story very well.. Great job.. Loved rosid introduction.. Nidhi n roli bond is really lovelyn adorable.. N sunny n sid brotherly relationship so cute n adorable...sunny is really caring for sid..n nidhi is caring for roli..Lovely..love boys gang there r so funny n love masuji too..N combing all manish character name idea is really super...Interesting story...roli dont want to go away from Delhi n meeting sakshi n sid presence in play school...i guess there r lot of connection between  these scences what he is doing in play school? I think that day sid's important work was joinedcsakshi in playschool but I don't know my guess is correct or not.. But there is some connection between sid n sakshi n sid gang is only trying to protect sakshi... I think prena is trying to trap roli..that's why nidhi is trying to say something phone but roli is disconnect the call.. But why she is trying to trap roli..?Is that prena is shourya's girl..?why i feel there is some connection between roli n sid from starting...am i wrong.?oh god seriously you are creating lot of suspenses.. Can't guess what is going to happen next.. Really interesting ff...great work...soon finish ur xam n will update.. Eagerly waiting for next update.. Edited by Suruthi_rosid - 6 years ago
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Roli, sakshi and prerna reached a bungalow. Prerna went in and welcomed roli who is standing at the entrance, roli too entered in along with sakshi and moved towards the hall.

"Pls take ur seat roli"said prerna by showing a couch while roli sat on that and sakshi settled beside roli by holding her hand.

"Sakshi now we are in ur home no need to fear here" said roli by holding sakshi's hand as support.

"Friend I want to say something"said sakshi by looking at roli and roli understood that sakshi is still afraid.

"Sakshi you can talk with ur friend later first let her drink this juice"said prerna as she returned from kitchen by holding a tray and forwarded to roli while roli took a glass and started having it.

"Friend" called sakshi but interrupted by prerna.

"Sakshi beta won't u drink ur juice"asked prerna by keeping her hands around sakshi while sakshi denied to drink the juice.

"Sakshi what happen? Are u still afraid?"asked roli as she kept the glass on the table after drinking half juice.

"Roli u have ur drink I'll take care of sakshi"said prerna by taking a look at sakshi.

"Its OK I had and its enough"said roli to prerna and turned towards sakshi. "Sakshi now say what is bothering you"asked roli by keeping her hand on sakshi's cheek.

"Friend wo..."started sakshi but stopped as they heard a sound of pushing the door hardly.

Roli and sakshi turned towards the door and roli is shocked to see sid and his gang at the door while sakshi rushed towards sid leaving roli in surprise.

"Papa"said sakshi as she reached sid making roli shocked to the core.

"Sakshi beta... Are you ok ?"asked sid as he kneeled down while sakshi hugged him and started crying.

"Don't cry you are my brave daughter right"said sid breaking the hug and wiped sakshi's tears by seeing all this roli is in utter shock.

To be continued...

I know there are so many questions running in ur minds n I'll clear all ur doubts tomorrow as of now I can't give more than this n sry fr any grammatical mistakes as I'm giving update from my mobile and yes do give ur views...

Thank you...Edited by manasa5124 - 6 years ago
Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update dear...clear our doubts fast madam..very confusing...update soon..
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg omg why dear you stop such a crucial point 😭.so sakshi is sid's daughter awww fabulous. Can't wait yaar. Plzzz update soon 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guessed it right sakshi is sid's daughter waiting for the suspense to be revealed stopped at crucial point waiting for next eagerly update soon
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dear...Sakshi is Sid's daughter...waiting for the suspense to be revealed.
ayeshasif thumbnail
Sakshi is sid's daughter but where does prerna for in and moreover why doesn't prerna let sakshi speak up I think something is fishing... please update as soon as you can can't keep up with this suspense for long...  Edited by ayeshasif - 6 years ago
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guess was right shakshi is Sid daughter know what next.. Update soon yaar 
Anniesiddiqui thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Manasa...Sakshi is Sid daughter...Update soon dear.
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part - 10

Roli stood speechless knowing that sakshi is sid's daughter. Sid who is consoling sakshi looked at roli and walked towards her and stood in front of prerna with anger filled eyes.

"How can you come here"asked prerna who is shocked with the sudden presence of sid and of course she is expecting sid to be there.

"I did call him"a voice came from the entrance and roli is shocked to see nidhi while nidhi moved towards roli.

"Nidhi you are here"questioned roli with a confused face but before nidhi could answer anything all are shocked as sid gave a tight slap to prerna with that she fell on the floor while roli is about to help her to get up but stopped by nidhi.

"No need to show mercy on this idiot"said nidhi by holding roli's hands.

"What are you saying nidhi and what are you doing here and why do you informed him that sakshi is here?"asked roli taking a look at sid.

"I will explain to you roli"said prerna as she gets up from the floor and looked at sid.

"Actually what happen is we are trying to trap sid but we can't do that directly so we choose sakshi and you for our plan and as per our plan my members kidnapped sakshi who is playing in the park but at that time you too was there at that place and if you see sakshi then definitely you will try to protect her and it will effect our plan and however we planned to trap you too so I took that as a chance and started talking to you as sakshi's mother bcoz that is the only way which you can trust me but I thought it will take time to trap you so I decided to wait till that and when our talks are finished my plan almost succeeded if sid's members doesn't come and protect sakshi but you thought that they might be troubling sakshi and suddenly they both too disappeared and you reached sakshi and again it was a chance to me and how can I let that go so I came to you and then you are here"opened prerna much to roli's shock.

"What all this nonsense and why are you trying to trap your daughter"asked roli in confusion.

"Roli you still not understood that sakshi is not my daughter I did all this only to trap sid and I succeeded in that"said prerna with a wicked smile.

"You'll never ever be succeeded in traping my bhai"said sunny in a serious tone.

"I'm succeeded and the proof is in front you"said prerna by showing her hands towards roli.

"What is happening here nidhi? She is saying that this is all trap and you informed him about this all how did you know that sakshi is his daughter"asked roli to nidhi in totally confused and shocked state.

"And most importantly why you want to trap me in all this prerna"questioned roli to prerna.

"Bcoz you are sakshi's mother"said shourya coming towards the hall "and Sid's wife"continued shourya making roli even more shocked and confused.

"So you are saying I have one daughter but I don't even know about her"asked roli who is frustrated with so many shocks and confusion.

"You know about you daughter but you didn't remember bcoz you lost your memory"said shourya making roli to collapse in shock.

"Ask your friend whether what i told is right or wrong"said shourya coolly.

"Roli let's go from here"said nidhi as she tried to move holding roli's hand but stopped by roli.

"I'm not going any where without getting answers for questions"said roli firmly.

"I can understand that there is something which you are hiding from me but pls not any more just say what ever he said is right or wrong"asked roli while nidhi kept silent making roli even more confused.

"Nidhi you know right you are the only one whom I trust and if today you keep silent then I'll be orphan in real"said roli as tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Whatever he said is right"said sunny as he knows nidhi or sid can't say that to roli which may effect her very badly.

"Roli pls I'll explain everything clearly to you but now it is not the right time"said nidhi wiping her tears and holds roli's hands as support.

"Wow what a scene"said shourya only to receive a nice punch from sid.

Shourya fell on the floor as sid kicked him with his leg on his chest and held his neck.

"How many times I should say to away from my family"said sid by holding his neck and his eyes is red in anger.

"You are saying about family Mr. Baradwaj then what about my family you sent my bhai to jail and how can I leave you"said shourya as he is struggling to come out of sid's grip.

"Your bhai is in jail bcoz of his own deeds I have nothing to do with that"said sid as he is giving continuous punches on shourya's face and his face is bleeding badly.

"Leave me, first go and save your life"said shourya making sid confused.

Roli is in all shock she couldn't able to believe what she just heard. Sid, the person whom she thinks as a beast is now her husband, her head is paining she is not in a state to stand she kept her hand on the side table for support but that too couldn't help it and the glass which is on table fell on the floor as roli lost her balance and all turned towards roli and gets shock to see roli falling unconscious, sid left shourya and rushed towards roli and she fell in his arms.

"Roli what happened? Open your eyes nothing will happen to you"said sid as he pats her cheeks and tears dropped out from his eyes but nothing is clear to roli her vision is blur but still she can see the love and pain in his which is reflecting only and only for her.

"Roli open your eyes na yaar"sid continued calling her but she fell unconscious in his arms.

"I think poison started its work"said prerna with a evil smile while sid looked at her with red eyes which is burning in anger.

"Bhai take roli to hospital we'll handle here"said sunny.

"Sakshi"enquired sid holding roli in his arms.

"We'll take care sakshi"assured nidhi.

Sid took roli in his arms and rushed to hospital, soon all too left to hospital after giving some more punches to shourya.