ROSID FF : Mr. Gangster's love story (note on pg 71) - Page 7

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by jasminerahul

nidhi roli scene with the kid was funny.Rosid nok jhok was funny.roli getting caught by Sid was romantic. why is shaurya angry with Sid? mausiji here too.wow.her scene with boys was funny

Thank u so much jasmine di😊
Originally posted by Ramya-22

superb updates dear..loved rosid's second meet..it was soo nice...gulab jamun moments were also soo cute...very nice updates dear..all the best for ur exams...!!!!will be waiting for ur comeback...update soon..

Thank u so much ramya😊
PART-9

Nidhi returned to home after doing her shopping and she is searching for roli in the house, nidhi went alone as roli is not interested in shopping, but when nidhi returned she was welcomed by roli's absence in the house. She took her phone and dialled to roli. 

"oh god where are you yaar?" asked nidhi through her phone.

"i came out to buy groceries" answered roli casually by holding bag in one hand and mobile in another hand.

"what is the need of going alone, can't you wait till i return to home"said nidhi with a concern.

"you are saying like as if i'm a small kid" said roli.

"you are a small kid only, and yeah come soon and take care "said nidhi making roli to sigh.

"ok baba i'll be back in 10 min"said roli and disconnected the call.

Roli is walking on the road while she stopped as she heard someone calling her and turned to see the person.

"are u roli?" asked a lady.

"yes i'm roli" answered roli.

"i'm prerna, your little friend sakshi's mother" said prerna with a smile.

" hello prerna, by the way where is sakshi"asked roli as she is missing her little friend, due to weekend holiday she didn't went to playschool.

"she is playing in the beside park and she said so much about you" said prerna.

"ok i will go and meet sakshi"said roli but soon she recieved call from nidhi.

"offo i forgot it"said roli as she saw nidhi's name on her mobile screen "i have to go now, i'll meet sakshi later"continued roli.

"its ok roli, anyways you'll meet sakshi in playschool right"said prerna.

"nice to meet you prerna" said roli and waved bye and left.

Roli started moving towards her house and she again stopped but this time she saw sakshi on the opposite side of road and she is crying too.

"sakshi is here but her mother said that she is in park but why she is crying"said roli to herself and she noticed two persons along with sakshi and soon she recognised them. "they both are that siddhant's gang members but what are they doing with sakshi, are they going to harm her"said roli to herself and she moved towards sakshi to protect her but the road being with many vehicles she couldn't cross the road but she is trying her best to reach sakshi as soon as possible. Roli tried to cross the road but a truck came in her way making her to move back, soon that truck passed her way and she noticed sakshi is alone now and sid's gang is not there with her; finally roli crossed the road and rushed towards sakshi, by seeing roli, sakshi quickly hugged her and started crying.

"sakshi don't cry nothing happened you are brave girl right stop crying" said roli by breaking the hug and wiped sakshi's tears.

"friend... that bad uncles"said sakshi as she continued crying.

"that bad uncles won't do anything you stop crying"said roli by cupping her face.

"mama" said sakshi in her tears.

"your mama is here only beta"said prerna and hugged sakshi.

"prerna where were you?" asked roli.

"i was searching for sakshi in park"said prerna by breaking the hug.

"why they are trying to harm sakshi?"asked roli with concern.

"that is their only job to harm people unneccesarily" said prerna.

"ok i have to go now it's already too late and sakshi don't cry ok"said roli while sakshi holds roli's hands.

"roli can you pls come to our house for sometime, sakshi is very scared she may feel good if you come with us"said prerna while roli looked at sakshi and she can understand that sakshi is really scared.

"ok i'll come" said roli while she again received call from nidhi, roli excused herself and moved to talk with nidhi.

"roli why are you not answering my calls and you said you will be back in 10 min and now it is 30 min, where are you idiot" said, not said, nidhi almost bursted out while roli closed her eyes with a sigh.

"i tried to answer your call but i met sakshi and you know what happened, that siddhant gang members tried to harm sakshi" said roli.

"what??" said nidhi in shock.

"and sakshi is very afraid so i'll be with sakshi for sometime then i'll return to home"said roli.

"ok you bring sakshi here itself" said nidhi as a solution.

"no yaar, today i met sakshi's mother and i'm going to sakshi's house"said roli.

"what??... you met sakshi's mother"asked nidhi in surprise.

"ok i'll return to home soon bye, sakshi's mother is waiting for me"said roli.

"roli wait yaar"said nidhi trying to say something but roli already disconnected the call.

"shall we go"asked prerna when roli reached her after talking with her friend.

"ok"said roli with a smile while sakshi again holds roli's hand and they all left the place. 

Thank u so much for all ur support for this ff n also wishes fr my exams, my preparations are going well and just thought to give this update n don't know when i'll be back with next update sry to keep you all waiting...

Edited by manasa5124 - 6 years ago
awesome update dear..i guess something is there between sakshi prerna and siddhant's gang..something trouble to roli..may be..loved the update dear..update soon and all the best dear...!!!!👏
Amazing update dear..Roli meet Prerna (sakshi's mother)...i think something is there between sakshi ,prerna and siddhant's gang...Waiting for next update... & thanks for the pm.
Prena shakshi mother.. Sid gang member oh God really can't wait so much confusion update soon 
I feel something fishy you are creating more & more suspense yr reveal it soon will wait for ur updates all the best for ur exams
Awesome yaar. Now my doubt is clear .something is there between sid and sakshi. And dekho another suspense queen is risen up. Loved it yaar. Waiting for nxt. All the best for your exams. Thanks for the pm 
Nyc  upd...bt  something fishy...nw early waiting fr next...complete ur xams fast n come fast to upd😉
roli saving sakshi was nice.but i feel that they are only trying to protect sakshi.prerna as sakshi's mother.can't believe it.is prerna really sakshi's mother?is prerna trying to trap roli by taking her home?I hope roli will be safe