Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
heyy...sorry for the late comment...update was so interesting!..sid and veeru's conversation making the part blockbuster!...and I think roli got labour pain!..aww waiting for our little princess!!!..waiting for next update soon
MistyDevil thumbnail
aww this was a cute lovely update! sid's first encounter with his daughter was aww...And his gang as usual so naughty!!!....can't wait update soon maanu
MistyDevil thumbnail
So cute update...sid pampering his child was lovely...sweet father! Rosid has selected a same name for their princess😍😍 Waiting for next!!!
MistyDevil thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
beautiful father and daughter scenes...can't restrict myself from admiring them...good they've arranged rahul's marriage!..sakshi is missing 😨..oh my little baby! hope Sid would save his daughter soon before that veeru come to know about sakshi....update soon mannuuuu plzz
MistyDevil thumbnail
thank god Sid saved his daughter..Got tears in my eyes when Sid took sakshi from the box!...Anddd loved sid's action scene was lovely...hifi sunny🙌🙌....roli supported her siddhant was cute...Father and daughter duo scene was fabulous maanu....😍😍update nexttt soonnnn
Arzena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dear when are you going to update your ffs I am getting bore

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arzena

Dear when are you going to update your ffs I am getting bore

Posted next chapter of gangster in new version :) 

Arzena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What about bepannah and others ☺️☺️waiting for other updates ❤️

MistyDevil thumbnail
high rate of heart beat...yaarrr the next part gonna be so heart wrenching...kill that veeru soon yaar..roli in sid's car and she gonna fall in veeru's trap😢...plzz don't show so much of emotional in next chapter
MistyDevil thumbnail
shit maanu! this is really bad..had tears in my eyes...uff..feeling so bad for sid..uff..come on I couldn't type..update next soon! that's all