Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nice update

.. nice sunny n Rahul conversation πŸ˜„.... But short update yr..

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part - 47

"What happened di, you look worried?" Asked tanvi as she reached roli near dining table. 

"I don't know" roli replied as she sat in chair. "I'm just worried about siddu" she continued. 

"Is everything alright?" Tanvi asked with a concern. 

"I hope so. But, today I don't feel good. It seems like something bad might happen. May be I'm over thinking..."

"Or may be you're not" tanvi interrupted roli. Roli looked up and found tanvi standing like a statue, looking at the entrance. 

Roli turned around only to find sid entering in to the hall with a wound. She quickly stood up and rushed near him. 

Sid watched her but he didn't know what to say at the moment. Roli stood before him and kept quiet as her heart was thumping too fast in its place. 

"Wh.. what.. happened?" Roli's words struggled to come out of her mouth. 

Rahul and sunny exchanged looks as they didn't know what to answer and let sid to handle it alone. 

"It's nothing, roli. Just a small accident" sid lied, though he never wanted to. 

Roli slowly touched his wound as tears were already started floating in her eyes. Sid held her hand and kept it over his chest. 

"I'm completely fine. Don't start crying now" sid said in a gentle tone. 

"Where you were when I talked to you?" Roli jumped on to the point. 

Sid fell silent, hearing her question. "Hospital" though he tried but, couldn't help himself from telling the truth after looking in to her eyes. 

Roli took out her hand from his hold. "You both too lied to me" she said, turning to rahul and sunny. 

They both were short of words as they watched roli in tears. Thus, they remained silent. 

"Roli, I..." 

"Go to room and take rest" roli didn't let sid to speak and ordered him to rest. She then didn't wait for his response and rushed in to kitchen. 

Sid didn't want to make her feel more worried so, he did as she said and went to their room. 

A few minutes later, roli entered in to their room with a glass of juice. She directly went to keep the glass on bedside drawer, ignoring sid, who was sitting in bed and gazing at her. 

"Have it" roli said without looking at him and stood, crossing her arms like a strict teacher. 

Sid chuckled and pulled her in to his arms.

"What are you doing. Leave me. You don't have the right to do this" roli tried to get away from him.

"I don't have the right?" Sid looked at her with confusion.

"Yes, you don't have cause you lied to me" roli looked at him in anger. 

"You know how worried I was since you left home this morning. And what you did, you just lied to me when you were in hospital" roli yelled at him and raised her hand to punch him but stopped looking at his wound. 

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she fell on to his chest. Sid tried to hug her back but, she shoved his hand away and didn't let him to do so.

"I was scared" she weeped in his arms, leaving her tries to stop him from hugging her. 

Sid hugged her tightly and closed his eyes. He felt guilty for making her cry and worried for him. 

"Hey roli.." he cupped her face and continued "..I didn't lie to you because I wanted to. I just had to do it because I don't want to make you worried". 

"This shouldn't repeat. You shouldn't let yourself get hurt like this again" roli said, with determination.

"It won't. I promise" sid agreed and hugged her again. 

Roli felt relieved in his embrace as her heart finally got back to ease.

"Enough now" roli got up from his chest and took the juice glass. "Complete this" she forwarded it to sid. 

"I want some other energy drinks" sid said, gazing at her, contently.

Understanding of what he meant, roli felt speechless. She wondered how could he think of romance in such a situation, when he actually needed rest. 

But, even before she could respond anything, he had already kept the juice glass back on the drawer and pulled her in to his arms, capturing her soft lips with his rough ones. 

Roli held his shirt tightly. She tried to pull back as she was worried that his wound might get hurt. But, sid kept kissing her passionately, sparing her with no other choice than to respond. 

Time passed quickly. Sunny and rahul left the bharadwaj house after having dinner with all. 

After that accident with sid, roli didn't allow him to move out of the house. Though she didn't know what had exactly happened, she strictly ordered sid not to go to work until he recovered. 

Sunny even joked that sid had been kept under house arrest by roli. And he gained a good glare from sid for his comment. 

It took almost fifteen days for sid to completely heal his wound. And in these days sunny and rahul took care of Sid's other works. 

While sid was at home, taking rest, he helped roli regarding business matters. She even started taking care of her dad's business by staying at home. 

And soon she got busy with the work, which she felt interesting. After recovering, sid too got back to his work. 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Roli your so cute... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Roli is so sweet. Areyyy impatient Guy now also u want special energy drink πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Manuu and want a bigger one.

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update manasa . roli is too cute . and siddhant so noughty yaar always think about romance . manasa update soon dear ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update what a comment by sunny sid is under house arrest by roli waiting for your next update yaar 😍

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Cute update but short loved Rosid scene impatient sid waiting for next eagerly update soon

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Roli concern for Sid and Sid special energy such a amazing update can't wait for next

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part - 48

Sid reached home in evening. He found roli occupied with tanvi as they both were discussing about something serious. He sighed as it was usual scene for him to witness whenever he reach home. 

He went upstairs to their room and got freshen up. It had really been a hectic day, making him too tired. He came out of washroom and dressed in his casual white shirt and jeans. 

He stood before dressing table and was combing his hair when he felt two hands wrapping around his waist. 

Needless for him to turn around and know who it was, as his heart has already recognized the person hugging him from behind. 

"I thought someone has forgotten me" he teased as he left the comb in his hand. 

Roli pinched him on his waist for his comment. Sid quickly held her hand in his and turned around to find her with a pout. 

Sid smiled watching her cute expression. Soon his attention got caught on something else. 

"Why my roli is smelling delicious today!" Sid inhaled with a smile. 

Roli faked a glare at him and signalled him to look aside. There he found a bowl of carrot halwa on the tea table. She walked up to the table and brought the bowl to him. 

"What's so special today?" Sid amused as he watched the happy smile on roli's face. She looked happiest today. He wished that her happiness would remain forever with her. 

Roli took a spoon full of carrot halwa and fed him. "Tell me what is special today" he asked out of curiosity. 

"This is the last day I'd be taking care of you. So enjoy" roli said with a smile as she brought one more spoon near his mouth. 

"What?" Sid held her hand, confused of her words. 

"I mean from tomorrow onwards I'm gonna take care of someone else" roli said, mysteriously. 

"Someone else? Say that again" sid looked at her seriously. 

"Not only taking care, I'm also gonna love someone else and I might not have time for you" roli seemed to be enjoying his serious look as she continued. 

"Let me know who's that someone and see if he dares to come near you" sid almost threatened. His expression turned cold. 

Oh! She hadn't even mentioned who's that someone yet, however he had already drawn conclusion of that someone being a guy! At this thought, roli wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry. 

But, watching sid being possessive for her, made her heart filled with warmth and joy. She felt him as cute like this.  

Roli tried not to laugh as she deliberately said "you can't stop that someone from coming near me. Cause my someone special is already here".  

"First stop calling him as your special. And tell me where he is" sid was totally frustrated to hear her calling someone else as her special person. 

Roli smiled as she placed the bowl in her hand back on to the table and caressed her belly as she said "here". 

"What he's doing here?" As though, sid was too frustrated that he didn't even understood her words and said in a serious tone. 

At this moment, roli was no longer able to hold back and she broke in to loud laughter. 

Sid seemed to realize the situation and fell into silence for a few moments before grabbing her shoulders and ask "what did you just say?". 

Finally, roli stopped laughing and watched his expression. He was full of curiously to know her response. 

Roli smiled at him and took his hand, placing it on her belly. 

"Someone is growing here. A little life" roli said as her eyes twinkled with tears of joy. 

It took quite a few seconds for sid to come out of the surprise that he just received. It was indeed a surprise for him. 

"Roli.. I.." sid cupped her face, but, however he couldn't able to form his happiness in words. He was in cloud nine. 

Roli smiled emotionally watching his excitement. Though he didn't say anything, she was still be able to read his happiness in his eyes. 

Sid hugged her in his embrace as though he wanted to share his happiness with the most important person in his life. Roli too hugged him back, feeling utmost happiness. 

He didn't continue hugging her for long as he was afraid of suffocating her. Thus, he broke the hug and gently scooped her in his arms, leaving her in surprise. 

Moving towards the bed, he gently placed her on it. "what are you doing?" Roli tried to get up. 

"Stay back" sid pulled her back as he sat beside her. 

"You said you've to take care of someone special, right. It means you've to take care of yourself too" sid said, caressing her left cheek. 

"But now.." sid placed his finger on her lips, stopping her from further talking. 

"No more of your chikchik pikpik" sid said, sternly. Roli pouted at him like an angry kid. 

Sid then placed his hand on her belly and caressing it softly as he felt the little life growing inside it. 

"Shall we go to doctor" sid asked as he was too concerned about her and their baby's health. 

"We can go later" roli responded as she moved near his chest. 

Sid wrapped his arm around her, pulling her more in to his embrace. Roli rested her head on his chest while he slowly leaned on to the headboard, making her to rest comfortably. 

As he wrapped his hand around her belly, he couldn't help but think about the little life growing there. He just couldn't wait to take it in his arms and play with their kid. 

Until a few months back, he was a lonely person with no relations of his own. Though he had people around him, he still used to feel an emptiness somewhere in his heart. 

Then came this girl, roli, filling all the voids in his life. After her arrival, not even for a second did he feel lonely as he was sure that she would stay with him through thick and thin, no matter what. 

And now he was about to become a father of a kid, which means he would have someone of his blood relation. This mere feeling excited the core of his heart. 

He looked down at roli, who was resting peacefully in his embrace. He just couldn't thank her enough for all the happinesses she was giving him. He bent down and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. His eyes filled with undying love, which was exclusive for her alone. 

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Roli gave extraordinary surprise to sid πŸ˜³ ad then cuteness of sid possessiveness was outstanding yaar πŸ˜πŸ˜† am loving this update dr make next update soon ASAP dr πŸ₯°β£οΈ...