Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not getting any pms from you.but was this accidentally.

how roli informed Sid about her pregnancy was unique.very cute.dialogues were very unique n cute.very sweet update

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Sid jealous of the special someone was cute to see. Men are slow to catch on to that.

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awww this was damn lovely update maanu! Roli's surprise was the best part in this part!! Sid possessiveness hehe so cute!!! Can't wait to see this rough and tough police officer with a cute baby!!! Updateee soonnnn
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Omg the scene was super super super cute & funny sid was so frustated & pissed thinking of someone special not realising what roli was trying to say awww so possesive loved it loved it loved it & emotional later on after sid realsiing she is talking about their baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ super cute & adorable update waiting for next eagerly update soon

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Roli informing sid she is pregnant is so unique... Sid is jealous about special person is so cute... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Sid is jealous so cute rosid going to be parents lovely really can't wait update soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Awwww super. Roli is pregnant great and how Roli told him was so cute. Then sid reaction was so adorable 😍😍. Waiting to see Sid's care for Roli and their baby. Eagerly waiting Update ASAP Manuu 😘 😘 

Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi

I'm new here and I have read your ff and it is just good , marvellous ....

Waiting for the update.......

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part - 49

"It's enough now" roli almost cried as sid tried to made her to drink a glass full of milk. 

"Please.. roli" sid kept on pleasing her from the last fifteen minutes.

"I've already drank one glass of milk. Who'll drink two glasses at a time and in this early morning" roli slapped on Sid's arm. 

"That one was for you, roli. And this is for our baby" sid said with a smile as he caressed her belly, where the little life was growing. 

"Then let's do one thing... Consider the first glass as for baby. And for me.. I don't really need it. Fine" roli smartly thought of a solution as she tried to get down from the bed. 

"Wait.." sid quickly held her hand, stopping her and kept the milk glass on bedside lamp table as he turned back to roli and said "where you're rushing out?". 

"I'm going downstairs" roli simply answered as she sat back on the bed. 

"You're not going anywhere. Just stay here and take rest" sid said strictly.  

Roli pouted, watching his strict face. Sid took a deep breath before cupping her face and explaining in a very gentle tone "roli... We've to take care our baby and for that you've to take good rest, right?". 

"But, I'm fine now. If I feel like not feeling well, I'll take rest, promise" roli said, adamantly. 

"Stop being stubborn, roli" sid said, calmly without losing his cool. 

If it were someone else in roli's place, he would have broken their head by now for not listening to him. But, it's an entirely different story when it comes to roli. 

When roli was about to speak, Sunny interrupted "congratulations". He said in a loud voice, grabbing all the attention. 

Rahul slapped him from behind and said "don't scare the baby with your voice". 

"Then you don't need to worry about it. Because it's our Bhai's baby so, it won't be a scary kitten like you" sunny teased. 

"What did you say?" Rahul glanced at sunny with a stern face. 

"Roli, this is for you" sunny quickly rushed towards roli as an escape and forwarded a box to her. 

"And this too" rahul too went near her and gave the box. 

"What's it?" Roli took them both and opened, excitedly. 

"Wow!" Roli exclaimed in happiness as she found all of her favourite sweets in the boxes. 

"Thank you, both of you" roli said with a smile as she started digging in to the box. 

"Bhai.. congratulations" rahul hugged sid, who hugged him back. 

Sunny too came forward and hugged sid as he whispered in Sid's ears "I've never thought you're too fast, bhai. Give some tips to me too". 

Sid punched Sunny's back for his comment, making him to break the hug quickly. Rahul, who was standing close to them, knew what was going on and laughed, silently. 

Roli was unaware of the boys conversation as she enjoyed eating sweets. 

Sunny moved away from sid as if he was scared of being punched again and went near roli. 

"Roli, share some sweets with bhai too, after all he also has the contribution in this good news" sunny bluntly said, making roli cough hardly. 

Sid hurriedly poured water in to a glass and forwarded to roli. He gently caressed her back as she drank water. 

Sunny looked away as he gained a glare from sid. 

"We'll wait in hall" rahul dragged sunny along with him as he walked out of the room. 

After they left, sid turned to roli and asked with concern "are you alright?". 

Roli simply nodded in response as she looked down. Her cheeks turned red as Sunny's comment rang in her head. 

Sid hugged her sideways while roli nuzzled in to his arms, feeling safe as could be. She wished to be there for an eternity. 

"I got to go now" roli raised her head up from his chest when she heard him. 

As if sid understood the disappointment in her eyes, he cupped her face and said "I'll come back soon. Till then take care of my baby and baby's mother". 

Roli closed her eyes with a smile as she felt his lips on her forehead. 

After making sure that roli would take care of herself and the baby, sid left the house along with rahul and sunny.  

As it was said that time flies when we are happy. Same happened with RoSid too. A few months had already passed in what felt like a blink of an eye. 

The arrival of a little life had brought a lot of happiness in Sid's life. Not only did he become more caring and concerned towards roli but, also started to turn as a soft hearted. 

Sid, who just done with attending a phone call, returned to hall where he found sunny in not so good mood. 

"Bhai.. I'm definitely gonna kill that idiot woman" sunny said with all his frustration. 

"Who?" Sid frowned at him. 

"Prerna, the one who attacked you. I don't know why you're still keeping her alive" sunny was shivering in anger when he reminded her words of not letting go of sid easily. 

"Knowingly or unknowingly, her husband died because of us. If I was in her place then I'd have done the same too. Don't think about it too much. Just keep her locked in until we deal with veeru" sid didn't seem to be serious regarding this matter. As for him, prerna was one of those people, who wanted to take his life. And he didn't feel the need to care about them. 

"But, if we leave her like that, won't it be a threat to us. What if she again tries to hurt you?" Sunny probed with concern. 

"She can't harm me" sid was more than confident. 

"She knows about roli, too. What if.. she tries to hurt roli" sunny thought for a moment before completing the sentence as he was aware of what roli meant to sid. 

Sid's face darkened with just the thought of it. "if she dares to touch roli.. then she won't be kept alive anymore" sid spoke, coldly. 

"Why should we take that risk, bhai. Can't we simply get rid of her now itself?" Sunny queried. 

"Sunny, you seem to be forgetting about your true self. We can't kill anyone without a proper valid reason. Otherwise why would you think I'm letting her live when I know she can be a problem for us" sid reasoned the fact.

Now it dawned to sunny that they were gangsters with a purpose. But, in actuality they were police officers, which he almost forgot in the anger.

"We've to deal with many other serious issues than this. Veeru has already lost most of his business. We just need to play our last card now and he'll be doomed forever" sid said in his usual serious tone. 

"And what about the thing I asked you?" Sid asked as he reminded something. 

"I got it and kept in your car already" sunny answered calmly. 

"Fine, I'll leave now. Roli might be waiting for me" sid said and left the bungalow. 

When he reached home, it was already past 9 in the night. Roli was resting in their room. 

Sid slowly entered the room without making any noise to disturb her. But, however, she woke up just by sensing his presence. 

"What is it?" Roli asked as she pointed at the box sid was holding on to. 

"This is for my little baby" sid said as he opened the box. 

It was a music system. Sid connected the wires to make it function and played a soothing song in it. 

Sid then reached roli as he wrapped his arms around her and said "mausiji said that these kind of songs would help in relaxing the baby". 

Roli looked at his face, amused. 

"Don't you like it?" Watching her silence, sid asked. 

For which roli just smiled and caressed her baby bump as she spoke softly "baby, see how lucky you are. You haven't even come to this world but, your daddy is already buying gifts for you and nothing for your mumma". 

Sid laughed out as he watched his roli's cute tantrum. All of his worries went to nowhere when his roli was by his side. 

"Baby, I think someone is being jealous here" sid caressed her baby bump as if he was talking to the baby. While roli watched him with a pout.  

"Yeah! Super jealous" roli admitted with a fake angry face as she crossed her arms and looked away. 

"Baby, now pappa has got a job of pleasing your mumma. So, don't disturb them and sleep well, ok" sid said in the most gentle tone and kissed the baby bump. 

"So, really angry" sid sat up straight with a smile and asked looking at roli. She didn't respond anything. 

Sid held her hands and started kissing them. Roli controlled her smile that was threatening to come out. 

Watching her still not responding, sid moved near her face and started placing kisses on her cheeks. As he caressed her cheeks with his lips, it tickled her. Roli couldn't hold any longer as she shove him away with a blush. 

Must to mention that more than anything else, sid turned in to a romantic person through all these days, which was very hard for roli to handle sometimes.  

Roli moved in to his embrace and hugged him, the only thing she could do at times like this to control him. 

Sid slowly made her to lay down in bed and caressed her hairs until she drifted in to sleep. 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shivi72

Hi

I'm new here and I have read your ff and it is just good , marvellous ....

Waiting for the update.......

Hey!! Welcome to the RoSid world! Glad you liked my ff πŸ˜‡