Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Move on πŸ€£   giving lecture in every topic  and called other desperate πŸ˜›πŸ€£  
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Everyone here knows how crazy you were for PC and SRK and linking every random thing, song lyrics, pointless quotes, etc for years and years. Desperately believing blind times that with time turned out to be so false and obsessing about some liked instagram post, etc. 

Only a desperate person does all the stunts she is doing with the jacket and the cuss words and copying his quotes - even copying things like his favorite song and favorite perfume and whatnot. No doubt she was thrilled by the little attention she got from Juhi that she even started following her kids!! Even Juhi wasn't following her own daughter at that time but Priyanka was. πŸ˜†

You and Priyanka need to both move on. Really, trying to connect some thank you to a happy birthday tweet to some Priyanka affair. WTH. 

Calling SRK out on his fake family man image doesn't mean I want the ugly buddha to be with Priyanka! 

Juhi sent her daughter to stay with Priyanka in NYC, that's why Priyanka followed her. But obviously you don't know that. 

Desperate SRK is probably watching the videos he's been liking and retweeting of Priyanka and you're calling other people desperate. πŸ˜†
^LOL, sorry you can make up whatever you want but Juhi sending her daughter to stay with PC in NY tops everything. πŸ€£Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

^LOL, sorry you can make up whatever you want but Juhi sending her daughter to stay with PC in NY tops everything. πŸ€£

I'm not making up anything. the girls stayed with Priyanka for a couple days this summer... https://www.instagram.com/p/BXNpaiLAoJy/?taken-by=priyankachopra

Just because you're ignorant about things doesn't mean I'm making it up 

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I'm not making up anything. the girls stayed with Priyanka for a couple days this summer... https://www.instagram.com/p/BXNpaiLAoJy/?taken-by=priyankachopra

Just because you're ignorant about things doesn't mean I'm making it up 

🀣 dho dala πŸ˜›πŸ€£  
^You got me there. I don't pay much attention to Priyanka. πŸ˜†

But meeting them still doesn't mean they were staying with her, gosh. 

It's like how you turned a happy birthday tweet into plural tweets. πŸ˜†
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
i dnt pay much attention bas 40-50 comment only πŸ€£πŸ˜›
BollyPC thumbnail

^You got me there. I don't pay much attention to Priyanka. πŸ˜†

But meeting them still doesn't mean they were staying with her, gosh. 

It's like how you turned a happy birthday tweet into plural tweets. πŸ˜†

you didn't even know they met so how are you saying "doesn't mean they were staying with her?" I know they were. Why are you so pressed if they did? πŸ˜• you own Juhi and her family now too. 
BollyPC thumbnail

^No, I believed they met because there was an instagram pic. Of course PC wouldn't be able to resist showing it. πŸ˜³

If they had stayed with her, Priyanka would have publicly made it known to show she's in with these people.

Sorry, I wouldn't believe anything you say or what anyone here says with their wannabe inside connections. 

Well they did stay with Priyanka because Jay thanked her for taking care of the girls. 

You claim to know so much about SRK that you go to the extent of saying SRK can never cheat... clearly you're the biggest wannabe here. 

^Not knowing that proves I don't pay much attention to Priyanka. πŸ˜† Unlike you Zandu who spams more in any SRK topic than SRK fan ever has. Even the mere hint of something SRK-related and you come running.

Were you one of the ones getting beat up at Mannat on his birthday? Is that what made you so angry to constantly do this? 

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘