Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^Not knowing that proves I don't pay much attention to Priyanka. πŸ˜† Unlike you Zandu who spams more in any SRK topic than SRK fan ever has. Even the mere hint of something SRK-related and you come running.

Were you one of the ones getting beat up at Mannat on his birthday? Is that what made you so angry to constantly do this? 

but i never pretend to be saint or never claimed that i m not paying attention to SRK like some hypocrite  πŸ˜›πŸ€£

I am not this much free to go door to see some faltu cheap nautanki like this of vella star πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣
[quote]Well they did stay with Priyanka because Jay thanked her for taking care of the girls. You claim to know so much about SRK that you go to the extent of saying SRK can never cheat... clearly you're the biggest wannabe here. [/quote]

Jay thanks her and you extrapolate that into Jhanvi and her friends staying with Priyanka? Okay, sure. You can believe whatever you want. Same way you tried to create a controversy about a birthday thank you tweet and turned it into plural "tweets" about Priyanka to suit what you want to happen.

And I don't pretend to have inside knowledge about SRK or anybody, just whatever is public knowledge. I won't ever use the wannabe "inside info" card to prove any point. That is beyond lame. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

but i never pretend to be saint or never claimed that i m not paying attention to SRK like some hypocrite  πŸ˜›πŸ€£

I am not this much free to go door to see some faltu cheap nautanki like this of vella star πŸ˜†

I don't know, dude. You seem very Gaurav to me. πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

[quote]Well they did stay with Priyanka because Jay thanked her for taking care of the girls. You claim to know so much about SRK that you go to the extent of saying SRK can never cheat... clearly you're the biggest wannabe here. [/quote]

Jay thanks her and you extrapolate that into Jhanvi and her friends staying with Priyanka? Okay, sure. You can believe whatever you want. Same way you tried to create a controversy about a birthday thank you tweet and turned it into plural "tweets" about Priyanka to suit what you want to happen.

And I don't pretend to have inside knowledge about SRK or anybody, just whatever is public knowledge. I won't ever use the wannabe "inside info" card to prove any point. That is beyond lame. 

Calling out double standards isn't creating a controversy. You showed your double standards when you said what SRK did is fine but would rip Priyanka apart for the same. 

Public is more knowledgeable than you then. Lots of people see through SRK's fake family man image. 

I don't know, dude. You seem very Gaurav to me. πŸ˜†

You dnt know πŸ€£ ek joke aur sunao plz πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Calling out double standards isn't creating a controversy. You showed your double standards when you said what SRK did is fine but would rip Priyanka apart for the same. 

Public is more knowledgeable than you then. Lots of people see through SRK's fake family man image. 

What double standards? If there was better proof, I would roast SRK for having an affair, that too with someone like PC. Ick. But PC's word is not something I would trust. She has no qualms going on TV and lying straight through her teeth even about her plastic surgery. All I see is an obsessed woman who is now getting ignored by SRK. 

Unlike you who loved the idea of an affair and was so desperate to believe it and to get others to believe it too. Your only criticism was that PC is too stupid in love. Truly eye-roll worthy. Also someone who selectively believes in blind items she likes and dismisses all the other homewrecking ones with PC out there too. 

And then keeps posting complaining why SRK is not getting bashed more. 

As for the public and his image, LOL, you wish. Every time Priyanka does one of her nautankis, it goes nowhere. The day she pulled Jacketgate, the no.1 trend all day on twitter was HappyBirthdayPrinceAbram. 

People behind his endorsements like DDecor and Pandafresh and others have stated they chose him because he's such a good family man and that's the kind of star they wanted for these types of products. 

She can keep doing her antics but it really doesn't matter.
hamare ladke ka affair nahi uske sath ...but tumhari wali bandi ka affair hamare ladke ke sath isliye bash karte hai πŸ˜›πŸ€£ double standard kahan hua πŸ˜† hamara ladka to ignore maarta hai wo kabhi kabhi retweet aur Pics likes to pk kar deta hai kabhi kabhi jab yaad aa jati hai πŸ˜›πŸ€£
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

What double standards? If there was better proof, I would roast SRK for having an affair, that too with someone like PC. Ick. But PC's word is not something I would trust. She has no qualms going on TV and lying straight through her teeth even about her plastic surgery. All I see is an obsessed woman who is now getting ignored by SRK. 

Unlike you who loved the idea of an affair and was so desperate to believe it and to get others to believe it too. Your only criticism was that PC is too stupid in love. Truly eye-roll worthy. Also someone who selectively believes in blind items she likes and dismisses all the other homewrecking ones with PC out there too. 

And then keeps posting complaining why SRK is not getting bashed more. 

As for the public and his image, LOL, you wish. Every time Priyanka does one of her nautankis, it goes nowhere. The day she pulled Jacketgate, the no.1 trend all day on twitter was HappyBirthdayPrinceAbram. 

People behind his endorsements like DDecor and Pandafresh and others have stated they chose him because he's such a good family man and that's the kind of star they wanted for these types of products. 

She can keep doing her antics but it really doesn't matter.

I find SRK liking and retweeting videos of Priyanka desperate, attention seeking and nautanki so I posted it. He's an obsessed buddha... how you call this ignoring is beyond me. 

How do shitty unheard of brands like DDecor and Pandafresh prove SRK is a good family man? LMAO 

Continue ignoring and making excuses for SRK's antics because nothing better can be expected from you 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 6 years ago
^There you go with your exaggerations again. Retweeting videos of Priyanka? You wish. It was one tweet which he said thank you to amongst hundreds. Those others also had pics and videos of other actresses. Why would he not thank that person? Absolute nonsense. 

And again it was ONE, why do you insist on make it into plural videos? It's like the game of telephone. Keep saying things over and over and the whole meaning changes. 

I mentioned his endorsements because of your delusional belief that Priyanka's shenanigans affect SRK's image. They really don't. Twitter is always obsessed with him and his family and celebrate all their milestones. PC doesn't matter and nobody even talks about her in any capacity related to him. There might be a handful of tweets like that amongst thousands. 

His endorsement people also talk about what a good family man he is and that's why they chose him. So no his image isn't affected even though PC is trying very very hard after not being able to get him. 

She can keep trying - doesn't really matter. 

Nothing can be expected from you either except acting as scorned as Priyanka for not getting a married man she wanted. πŸ˜†