Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I don't think so. She has said often enough she doesn't fit into those conventional roles, anymore. And that was 10+ years back!

Plus, it's not like she needs the money. Her husband is uber rich. Nor does she seem the attention-seeking type. Her clothes are probably the dowdiest I've seen in BW. Her Twitter is littered with makeup-free pics. Her kids are kept away from the limelight. 

She may just have that personality. I kinda remember her blowing up at Aamir Khan for something silly, also. 

Perhaps you are right about her personality. She is very emotional for sure. I did not mean it like she needs work. But she wants to work...some video I saw where she said her work gives her the zing in her life. So maybe she thinks if SRK can do Dilwale with Kajol why not something with her...

Yes she did blow up on Aamir over a prank and they did not speak for 5 years. She admitted it was her fault. Although I think there is more to that story. 

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Yes I read that Dilwale quote that she did not see the film as it did not have good word of mouth. I think she said that in the context of working with SRK again. I think she feels SRK does not cast her in his productions anymore...maybe she was pissed about that. I think she expects him to offer her something as a friend.

Yeah, they had a huge fight after they stopped producing movies together. She wanted to do Chalte Chalte but Aziz Mirza was really against it. The trade was also writing a lot of stuff about how Juhi should retire and is too old. She was really angry with SRK and she hated the idea of her career ending. 

She even hid her marriage for years because she wanted to keep acting. He career was really important to her. I have seen interviews of her laughing at being told that Madhuri wants to act with the Khans. πŸ˜†

Anyway, Juhi is one of his real friends and he knows it so he tolerates whatever she says. Other peope he just cuts off if they start annoying him. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

PS.  I do remember her making a snarky comment on PC. But then, most of SRK's circle seems to have vehemently loathed the interloper.

Well, they were clearly right and seeing her shenanigans lately, I'm sure he gets it now too. 

Originally posted by: PhunsukWangdu

Does she not go to university? Everybody is waiting for her to complete graduation and het in to Bollywood. But seems she is not at all going to classes.

aree kahe ki padai likhai ...baap ka paisa hai johar apna uncle πŸ˜›πŸ˜† career set hai πŸ˜› free loader ki kami hai kya Bollywood main πŸ˜›πŸ˜†   
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Well, they were clearly right and seeing her shenanigans lately, I'm sure he gets it now too. 

Juhi has been praising Priyanka. SRK has been retweeting and replying to videos of Priyanka. 

Juhi ChawlaVerified account @iam_juhi  

The gorgeous @priyankachopra was so sweet .. treated my son Arjun like her little brother !!

Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 6 years ago
^And? She was nice to her kid so Juhi posted something nice in return. Priyanka went so crazy she started following Juhi, and her husband, and her kids too and constantly liking and leaving comments for them. So desperate. 

If you desperately want to believe he was retweeting Priyanka videos instead of just saying thanks to hundreds of birthday wishes, that's your choice. Using SRK saying thanks to someone wishing him Happy Birthday with his own song from his own movie production to some Priyanka thing is such hilarious wishful thinking.

After dying for years for your queen to get SRK, it must hurt a lot so I understand trying to find any slight bit of hope. You'll have to be happy with a liked insta post. Cherish it forever like Priyanka will. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^And? She was nice to her kid so Juhi posted something nice in return. Priyanka went so crazy she started following Juhi, and her husband, and her kids too and constantly liking and leaving comments for them. So desperate. 

If you desperately want to believe he was retweeting Priyanka videos instead of just saying thanks to hundreds of birthday wishes, that's your choice. 

After wishing and dying for years for your queen to get SRK, it must hurt a lot so I understand trying to find any slight bit of hope. You'll have to be happy with a liked insta post. Cherish it forever like Priyanka will. 

Priyanka followed Juhi and Jay back because they followed her and Juhi posted about her. Your desperation to label Priyanka as desperate is quite pathetic. 

I'm sorry but I don't want Priyanka with some buddha like SRK. 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 6 years ago
🀣 if some one following someone he she will became desperate πŸ˜›πŸ€£  but if some one  rewteet the tweet he still saint πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Priyanka followed Juhi and Jay back because they followed her and Juhi posted about her. Your desperation to label Priyanka as desperate is quite pathetic. 

Buddha πŸ˜­

Itta handsome londa aapko Buddha lagta hai πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Everyone here knows how crazy you were for PC and SRK and linking every random thing, song lyrics, pointless quotes, etc for years and years. Desperately believing blind times that with time turned out to be so false and obsessing about some liked instagram post, etc. 

Only a desperate person does all the stunts she is doing with the jacket and the cuss words and copying his quotes - even copying things like his favorite song and favorite perfume and whatnot. No doubt she was thrilled by the little attention she got from Juhi that she even started following her kids!! Even Juhi wasn't following her own daughter at that time but Priyanka was. πŸ˜†

You and Priyanka need to both move on. Really, trying to connect a thank you to a happy birthday tweet to some Priyanka affair. WTH. The world doesn't revolve around PC.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago