Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anonymous39

First of all, everyone isn't as old as you. Second, mind your own business. 

Go change some diapers and cook some food before saying lines like this. And to think people use your trolling tactics in their support. What a shame.

dipers change ho gaye ..khana bhi ban gaya ab to comment kar loo πŸ˜›πŸ€£ or should i also start playing victim card and start crying and whining thread to thread  like πŸ€£ 

not old than SRK πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ€£

yes shame on those, those support personal attack like this πŸ˜›πŸ€’ and crying when shown mirror to them πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 6 years ago

🀣

aish. thumbnail
@zandubaam - In all honesty, you're the last person to be crying about personal attacks. I don't see anyone at all throwing personal attacks in this forum apart from you anymore. Every post of yours mocks SRK fans personally .
Using laughing emojis doesn't cover up for crass.
Edited by aish. - 6 years ago

Don't you always play the victim card? I see you crying more than almost anyone on the forum. Just putting hundreds of laughing emoticons doesn't prove anything except that you try too hard. 

You have no business talking about anyone's husbands or home life. Stay in your lane. And to think teen girls here use support from a misogynist like you just to advance their fandom. 

And how did SRK's age come in? Are you that jealous, man? Yes, he's 52 and he can get any girl he wants. The problems seem to occur when he doesn't want one. πŸ˜† 

blah blah πŸ€£ 
  i saw who always complaining and do personal comment when nothing to say πŸ˜›πŸ€£

i just replied of your  twitter obsession comment  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

misogynist like me ahahaahahah i saw whose doing charter assassination of a women because of their fav πŸ˜›πŸ€£  

SRK age comes becasue some dood peeta baccha while did potty in his/her huggies  and talking abt my age πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

he can get any girl ...πŸ˜›πŸ€£  few second before someone giving gyan to me abt girls and misogynist🀣

Originally posted by: aish.

@zandubaam - In all honesty, you're the last person to be crying about personal attacks. I don't see anyone at all throwing personal attacks in this forum apart from you anymore. Every post of yours mocks SRK fans personally .

Using laughing emojis doesn't cover up for crass.

post some comment here please where i did personal comment  πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰   sirf imagine tv se kuch na hoga πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

blah blah πŸ€£ 
  i saw who always complaining and do personal comment when nothing to say πŸ˜›πŸ€£

i just replied of your  twitter obsession comment  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

misogynist like me ahahaahahah i saw whose doing charter assassination of a women because of their fav πŸ˜›πŸ€£  

SRK age comes becasue some dood peeta baccha while did potty in his/her huggies  and talking abt my age πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

he can get any girl ...πŸ˜›πŸ€£  few second before someone giving gyan to me abt girls and misogynist🀣

Your gibberish makes no sense as expected. Go hunt for some pics and keep spamming as usual. You should know your strengths do not lie in trying to debate anyone. 

Overuse of emoticons does not speak well for you either. Don't try so hard. 

You had zero business dragging in someone's husband or what they're eating. You're a nobody to speak this way and it's a shame that your sleazy attacks get support on this forum because people like your trolling. Disgusting.
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago

Your gibberish makes no sense as expected. Go hunt for some pics and keep spamming as usual. You should know your strengths do not lie in trying to debate anyone. 

Overuse of emoticons does not speak well for you either. Don't try so hard. 

You had zero business dragging in someone's husband or what they're eating. You're a nobody to speak this way and it's a shame that your sleazy attacks get support on this forum because people like your trolling. Disgusting.

i saw whose try hard to ignore then πŸ˜›πŸ€£    

its just a  comment on random obsessed gan girl  in response of  your twitter obsession comment ...dnt stretch too much its a comment not chwimgum πŸ˜›πŸ€£  

support i saw here and other thread also πŸ€£πŸ˜›   
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
A pic about Suhana and Juhi warrants 10 pages?!! BW is in dire need of a controversy
^Most of it was due to the professional spamming. 
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

^Most of it was due to the professional spamming. 

Didnt read th threadπŸ˜† Jo bbhi ho;, this thread an 10 pages is ridiculous on so many levelsπŸ˜†