Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
Suhana ki onscreen mommy πŸ˜ƒ
Suhana is getting prettier with each passing day and seems like a very sorted, composed person plus she got that looks of a serious performer.
I have gut feelings that more then Aryan she will be the flag berrar of srk who will carry his name forward. She used to be so low profile compared to Aryan, but since last 1.5 or two years she feels like more on the front compared to her elder brother. 

-----------------------------
Edited by sharmeeli.titli - 6 years ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Suhana is not conventionally pretty..N I don't find it a draw back to be in movies...but the Indian audience are not going to be smooth on her..just like Alia (whom I find extremely pretty)who is most of the time getting bashed here for being"ugly" though the girl is talented.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
they both look so cute here ^__^
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lagta hai aajkal juhi madam shahrukh se phir se happy mode me hai πŸ˜†
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does she not go to university? Everybody is waiting for her to complete graduation and het in to Bollywood. But seems she is not at all going to classes.
^She's not in university yet. She's still in high school. Suhana is only 17. They have vacation right now.

Originally posted by: angrybread

Lagta hai aajkal juhi madam shahrukh se phir se happy mode me hai πŸ˜†

Yeah, he's back in her good books. She started following him on Twitter again too. 

He replied to her too. Let's see how long her good mood lasts. πŸ˜† She made a promotional video for Ittefaq too - so did Kajol and Anushka. 

Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
Are they playing mom and daughter in a movie? They look like a perfect mom and daughter jodi.
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

Yeah, he's back in her good books. She started following him on Twitter again too. 

He replied to her too. Let's see how long her good mood lasts. πŸ˜† She made a promotional video for Ittefaq too - so did Kajol and Anushka. 

Seems like one of the more genuine people in BW.