Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Suhana is turning into a beautiful ladyπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

^They ask these questions? Oh God! That Zoom video was awful!

I would also like to know what she said about the intolerance comment of SRK. She was supportive of Aamir so I expect that she would be supportive of SRK!

Don't know about the intolerance stuff. πŸ˜† Maybe someone else knows.

But Juhi intermittantly makes rude comments about SRK regarding various things. She said some negative stuff about Dilwale too. It's not just stuff related to her brother.

Anyway, I think she's mostly always upset that he doesn't have a lot of time and doesn't maintain his relationships. She's always making comments about him being too busy and not wanting to impose on his time and how she never sees him. I think she makes up various excuses for her anger but it's mostly just that. She doesn't think that he maintain's his end of the friendship like she wants. 

Even SRK is used to her getting mad on and off. πŸ˜†

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Something old to unbreak your heart πŸ˜†

JC looks startled at all the attention πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eGPxhxbyJI[/YOUTUBE]

SRK's behaviour is so off here. He doesn't seem like himself.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anonymous39

But Juhi intermittantly makes rude comments about SRK regarding various things. She said some negative stuff about Dilwale too. It's not just stuff related to her brother.

Yes I read that Dilwale quote that she did not see the film as it did not have good word of mouth. I think she said that in the context of working with SRK again. I think she feels SRK does not cast her in his productions anymore...maybe she was pissed about that. I think she expects him to offer her something as a friend.

Edited by LifeOLicious - 6 years ago
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TriShakti

Suhana is not conventionally pretty..N I don't find it a draw back to be in movies...but the Indian audience are not going to be smooth on her..just like Alia (whom I find extremely pretty)who is most of the time getting bashed here for being"ugly" though the girl is talented.

Not true, Suhana is really pretty and I feel with age she'll be even better. Alia''s problem isn't that she's average. It's that she looks juvenile. Suhana looks more mature than her...
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Yes I read that Dilwale quote that she did not see the film as it did not have good word of mouth. I think she said that in the context of working with SRK again. I think she feels SRK does not cast her in his productions anymore...maybe she was pissed about that. I think she expects him to offer her something as a friend.

I don't think so. She has said often enough she doesn't fit into those conventional roles, anymore. And that was 10+ years back!

Plus, it's not like she needs the money. Her husband is uber rich. Nor does she seem the attention-seeking type. Her clothes are probably the dowdiest I've seen in BW. Her Twitter is littered with makeup-free pics. Her kids are kept away from the limelight. 

She may just have that personality. I kinda remember her blowing up at Aamir Khan for something silly, also. 
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

Not true, Suhana is really pretty and I feel with age she'll be even better. Alia''s problem isn't that she's average. It's that she looks juvenile. Suhana looks more mature than her...

Agree. I'd prefer to see her dress more casually, though. Don't like the dark lipstick and heavy makeup, either.

But if Shabana Azmi said she's got talent, she must have talent.

Let's see what she does.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice pic! Juhi looks so happy and is glowing, I am one of those people who always has had a soft spot for juhi-srk. Glad they have patched things up! 
Suhana is pretty , maybe not conventionally but it looks like she will have a good screen presence, baki only time will tell!
Edited by Moodyblue - 6 years ago
Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Shahrukh emotionally destroyed me after he referred to Juhi as "Juhi behen" in one of his interviews for JHMS. 😭 πŸ˜†

Ok maybe I'm being a tad bit melodramatic. That'd only happen if he referred to Rani in that manner...Kajol too.

What?? πŸ˜² Nooo😭   SRK-Juhi used to be my OTP once upon a time...and I still prefer SRK-Juhi to SRK-Kajol. This just makes me sad 

SRK Kajol deffo have that pally vibe going on...they are really good friends. I don't think I have seen SRK ever flirt with Kajol (I may be wrong tho) unlike how he has flirted with Rani, Juhi etc. Not sure about Preity though.
Edited by iProprioceptor - 6 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Suhana looks sweet really.