Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Shahrukh emotionally destroyed me after he referred to Juhi as "Juhi behen" in one of his interviews for JHMS. 😭 😆

Ok maybe I'm being a tad bit melodramatic. That'd only happen if he referred to Rani in that manner...Kajol too.
_InVogue_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆 Oh Juhi is happy with SRK again...wanna see for how long:p Actually she like Kjo is one of those people who think they own SRK so even the slightest misstep from him,pains them so much

Cute pic..Suhana is an exact replica of SRK,.Strong genes!!
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _InVogue_

😆 Oh Juhi is happy with SRK again...wanna see for how long:p Actually she like Kjo is one of those people who think they own SRK so even the slightest misstep from him,pains them so much

Cute pic..Suhana is an exact replica of SRK,.Strong genes!!

I don't think so. She was upset about her brother's coma, IIRC. Then, he got removed from the position. As a business decision, it was reasonable. But as a sister, it was something telling her he was not coming back. Less to do with SRK. More to do with her own pain.

Unlike the hangers-on, JC's career didn't start with SRK. And she always seems to have had her own sense of self-worth. Me likey.
Edited by HearMeRoar - 6 years ago
_InVogue_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Shahrukh emotionally destroyed me after he referred to Juhi as "Juhi behen" in one of his interviews for JHMS. 😭 😆

Ok maybe I'm being a tad bit melodramatic. That'd only happen if he referred to Rani in that manner...Kajol too.

SRK called Kajol little sister and Tanuja aunty's baby kid when they got linked at the time of Baazigar😆..Then during DDLJ celebration,Kajol said bye & SRK heard it as bhai..And he was all scandalized..like HOW CAN u call me bhai?? U ruined the whole nostalgia of romance in DDLJ😆Now he calls her a GF/wife of 22 years and other times his twin😆..SRK bhi ajeeb hai..But I dont think he treats either Juhi or Kajol as his sisters😛..We know  they DID NOT have an affair,usage of sister term aint mandatory to prove that😳
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
LOL. Oh look who is friends with SRK for now. 😆

They look sweet together. Must be heartwarming for her to see Suhana so grown-up, she must've seen her since her birth!
_InVogue_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

I don't think so. She was upset about her brother's coma, IIRC. Then, he got removed from the position. As a business decision, it was reasonable. But as a sister, it was something telling her he was not coming back. Less to do with SRK. More to do with her own pain.

Unlike the hangers-on, JC's career didn't start with SRK. And she always seems to have had her own sense of self-worth. Me likey.

To each his own..I feel she is possessive about SRK as a friend

Never denied her self worth( btw hangers on came much later in 2000 decade..SRK was not a superstar during Anjaam,Baazigar or DDLJ either😳)..I can understand her pain as a sister but she could have confronted SRK rather than going public abt the whole issue..And those mean comments during intolerance controversy..I mean he is ur best bud,why would u be rude in media against him when he is going thru an emotional turmoil..Maybe thats the dynamics of their relationship..SRK never takes offense to anything she says,always tries to mend the patches meaning their bond is precious to him.
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _InVogue_

To each his own..I feel she is possessive about SRK as a friend

Never denied her self worth( btw hangers on came much later in 2000 decade..SRK was not a superstar during Anjaam,Baazigar or DDLJ either😳)..I can understand her pain as a sister but she could have confronted SRK rather than going public abt the whole issue..And those mean comments during intolerance controversy..I mean he is ur best bud,why would u be rude in media against him when he is going thru an emotional turmoil..Maybe thats the dynamics of their relationship..SRK never takes offense to anything she says,always tries to mend the patches meaning their bond is precious to him.

Yeah, she could have done it privately. But when your sole surviving family member is dying, logic is the farthest thing from your mind.

By that token, SRK could have broken the news to her before she learned of it from elsewhere. In fact, I'm surprised he didn't, at least, ask her husband to let her know. They're involved in the cricket team together, aren't they?

Or maybe, he did. I guess no one wanted to break her heart by saying "hey, we don't think your brother is coming back," so they made the business decision hoping she'd recognize the need herself. And she lashed out at the most visible person to have been involved in the decision.

What answer about the intolerance issue? I haven't followed it. 

I agree their friendship seems very genuine. 

PS.  I do remember her making a snarky comment on PC. But then, most of SRK's circle seems to have vehemently loathed the interloper.
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hazardous

Something old to unbreak your heart ðŸ˜†

JC looks startled at all the attention ðŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eGPxhxbyJI[/YOUTUBE]
^OMG that video ðŸ¤£ The media is so cheap, wow. They weren't saying anything but clearly implying something. wth. 

I think that's why the stars have to go overboard sometimes saying crazy things like calling them sister and such. Though in Juhi's case, I think SRK does it to mock because he think it's funny. It's because she married a Gujju guy and they call everyone ben and bhai. I have seen him making fun of her vegetarian food too and that he will make sure Aryan grows up to be a Khan and refuse to eat the veggie food at Juhi's house. ðŸ˜†

But the journalists are so cheap. They ask the most bizarre questions. I don't know how they're not embarrassed. During recent Dilwale promotions a TV interviewer asked Kajol if she would have dated SRK if she was single.. wth. Even she seemed flabbergasted and came up with something like "I don't know. I was dating Ajay 6 months into Baazigar so uh.. " SRK had to jump into to make the joke he also was dating Ajay at the time. 

Even well known hosts like Masand have asked tacky things like if you hug and kiss Kajol less because she got married? Just shameless. 
Edited by anonymous39 - 6 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^They ask these questions? Oh God! That Zoom video was awful!

I would also like to know what she said about the intolerance comment of SRK. She was supportive of Aamir so I expect that she would be supportive of SRK!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 6 years ago