Pg3:Upd 64:Reqs

Pg4:Upd 65:Mohit reqs

Pg5:Upd66:DD Reqs

Pg 6: Upd 67:Mohit Reqs.

Pg 6:Up68:Jen/Reqs

SHOP STATUS:CLOSED

Edited by RadiantTreasure - 5 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago

Heya friends..i am sure some of you know me and some don't..My name is Sri.I am from India.When i first started my first Shop i was doing my higher studies but that was 5 years back in 2012 and now i am a working women.And this is my second shop,hopefully this will not take another 5 years to complete.๐Ÿ˜†

I may not update very regularly but will try as much as I can.

Hobbies: I love reading books(Fiction-paranormal and fantasy) ,listening to music,surfing net,passing time with my family,watching TV whenever I can.

I am not watching any TV Shows for years now,I tried watching Beyhadh for 10-15 episodes,but that was the max i followed any serial..Can't find any that catches my interest in Hindi.I don't watch any Eng Shows.

I Last 5-7 years I have become quite good in PS but I am not a expert either...So don't expect to find outstanding creations here..just plain old me.

I started making sigges back 7 + years ago๐Ÿ˜ฒ.I got to know about siggy's very randomly and loaded lots of software's trying to figure what exactly to do with what ..though it was for Indian Idol 5 when I started making them 'really' and then I made more in DMG,Geet,Choti bahu,D3,Banners,contests etc.

• Animated and Non-Animated Signatures
  • Animated and Non-Animated Icons
  • Animation Stuff
  • Stack Avi's
  • Banners/Headers
  • Resources

I don't visit much shops but when ever I see creations of some talented people here I always think if I at least make 2% of it ..it will be my best one.

Some of them who inspired me are -  Shikha,Manal,Sano,Saher,Swati/Akki,Shamsa,

Mallu,Janaki,Fatz,Ash,Jenny,Jen,Sanaya,Sanika,Pratsy,

Aku<3,Juhi,Lipsha,Madz and many more I am sure of it.. who I never visited or seen there creations.

I want to thank - 

Deepu - who's the reason I know what a 'siggy' is,

Aku Bachcha -Who is the first (and the last person LOL)to suggest I open a shop and always been a sweetheart ..for that I am ever grateful to her.Love ya Loads and Miss You <3.

And to all those tut makers from whom I learned the A,B,C's of Photoshop.To all those who liked my work and my tut's ever!Thank you..without ur comments or LIKE's I wouldn't have dared to open this shop.

A special thank you to my dear deedi..without her I wouldn't have dared opened my first shop..she helped me approve banners,criticized,appreciated my little talent/hobby.

Love ya Deedi :)

Most of my previous creation's are on -

DMG,Geet,Choti Bahu,KMH,PKYEK'so can expect on them.

U would also see stuff from some old serials,Tollywood[Cos i am a Southie],Bollywood and Hollywood from time to time.

RULES FOR REQUEST:

O / OPN - OPEN FOR REQUESTS

C/CLSD - CLOSED FOR REQUESTS

• Provide me HQ Pics - Minimum 2 and maximum 6-8.
  • Text what u want on it- Not too big!
  • Should Ur name be on it?
  • Any style from my updates - I will try!
  • 2 requests Maximum per person.
  • Use at least for1/2 days๐Ÿ˜ณ
  • Suprise-Bday's/Newsletter/Contest Winning Siggy's can be taken through PM!

I am open to suggestions..I don't have any dislikes or restrictions (but just hope it to be decent ones)..so any one feel free to suggest couple,serial,actor names.I will sure try to include them in future updates.

If anyone can give the link where I can find pictures..it would be more appreciated.

Oh and I would also be happy to get Text suggestions coz I suck at it.

-          I have a very crappy internet and it takes me looongg time to load stuff that's reason my banner and signature option is always on OFF.So please don't quote my pics again it takes me hours to load it ..u can refer it with number or picture on it.

-          I have no problem if u use my work links for using as ur signatures(hot linking that is)..but if there's a BIG avi or stacked avi's..then I please request you to upload them in ur own account and use and delete them later..as simple as that.So that it can't effect my bandwidth much.

3 C's:Please Follow

-          Cut/Crop:Phuleazeee don't cut or crop my work/part thereof and claim as yours.

-         Copy:Don't copy my creations elsewhere(any site other than IF like FB/twitter) and claim them as ur's.I don't mind being inspired(everyone does) but saying mine is ur's ..not acceptable.Believe me I would help you to create your own ones if u just give me a PM..you don't need to say others work as yours.

-         Credit:When asked and due ..please DO credit me..i would do same it for you.

-          If u want a tut on how to do something I did let me know ..i will try to help u as much as I can.

-          I am a very optimistic person..so u can always tell me if u have any 'problems' with my work/shop in any manner and I will try to solve it(PM me first if u can).

-          I take good criticism always and will try to improve and work on your given suggestions but not bashing/blaming.

-          I will try my best to credit when required and if get over inspired & u have problem or something ..point me I will include your name.It would have happened by pure mistake and definitely not intentional.

-          We(I) see so much work on so many sites that we tend to make similar styles sometimes or follow a tutorial.And use pics /Resources that releases at same time..so some pics or styles may be coincidentally matched to yours..if u still feel I need to credit let me know..i will credit you.

RADIANTREASURE/IF'YY

RT/IF

Old Copyrights -

Use this for my tutorials-  IF'YY/Sri

Others - Xx.Sri.xX,Sri's Creation's

I don't use copyrights on Icons /avi's - any 100*100 picture..no need to credit me just don't claim as ur's.

Total Video Converter[TVC]-For converting Videos

KMPlayer-For Screen CAPS

Photoshop CS5/CS6 Portable

I also try to use other software's sometimes.

U can find my Resouce List here.

Resource List

If I use any specific I will point them in my updates.

We do tend to recreate some styles we see without even intending them but still I would like to credit (the maker )some styles I saw,tried and made my work on .

- Aishh(Colored Borders),Manal,Jenny,Saher,Sano,Maria,Pri,Tumblr etc.

Please point out me if u feel I need to credit I will add them..as I said I don't visit much shops but see them randomly here and there..so I may not know the creator name..otherwise I try to be as original as I can.

Xx...xX
Edited by RadiantTreasure - 6 years ago

These are my tutorials I made till now and I will update it as I make more..i will also specify them in updates.

๐Ÿ˜กPLEASE DONOT COPY AND PASTE IT SOMEWHERE..๐Ÿ˜ก

Rounded borders in photoshop/GRADIENT FILL ANIMATION(In Photoshop)[PAGE - 5]

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611090&TPN=5

Glitter Animation or Text or Border:[PAGE-6]

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611090&TPN=6

Clipping Mask  /    How to Make a Simple Video Avatar/How to add Text/Brushes/effects on Avatar(Photoshop CS3 and Above)[PAGE-13]

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611090&TPN=13

Stacking Avatars(Avi's) in Photoshop [PAGE-14]

How to make Animated Sigges -Above/Below(Merged) ur Sigge [PAGE- 15]

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611090&TPN=15

How to use Actions /How to use COLORING PSD's and Make u r OWN COLORING PSD[PAGE -19]

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611090&TPN=19

HOW TO MAKE A BASIC SIGGY - MERGING PICS(Using eraser tool)

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611090&TPN=66

MERGING PICS USING FEATHER - Part 1

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1953236&PID=59731164�

MERGING PICS USING FEATHER - Part 2 - LASSO TOOL and PEN TOOL

india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1953236&PID=62049500�

APPLYING FILTERS ON GIF'S:
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3513303&PID=81826807�

HOW TO MAKE ANIMATED SLIDE SHOW:
ANIMATED SLIDE SHOW

HOW TO MAKE ANIMATED TEXT-GIF :
ANIMATED TEXT - GIF

Glitter Animation - New n Easy way-Part 1:[Using Noise]
GLITTER TEXT N MORE

Glitter Animation - New n Easy way-Part 2:[Using Glitter Fills]
GLITTER TUTORIAL- PART2

Glitter Animation - New n Easy way-Part 3:[Text Border Glitter]
GLITTER TUTORIAL- PART3

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks a lot for taking time and visiting my shop.

Feel free to comment,criticize,appreciate(:P)..i will be happy if ur comment is more than just two words.

Good wishes!

Signing off..yours truly.

If u want a PM (truly) whenever I update just add me in ur Buddy List if u r not there and click the LIKE button below of this post.I will send to only these ones down and I will refer them always before sending a PM..so anytime you don't want just click LIKE button 'again' and remove urselves from list.

Xx...xX

Here are a few samples from my previous shop.

Sri.

Hay... Hay... Congratulations for second shop... <3 I bet you will start another by end of the year... Your work... Tuts.. n siggis r too good...
Love you...

*Edited* - Hope I didn't interrupt...
Edited by lipshaa - 6 years ago
Congratulations Sri for your second shop.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘
And a thank you again for tutorials. They helped me a lot. And since my hard disk crashed I lost all my documents, bookmarks of your tutorials so thanks for posting the links again.
congratulations. beautiful gallery

Update#63

------------------
Credit:Nabila/Maria/Somi/Kinjal/Pri/DA/Tumblr/Divya/IF/PS Resources/Google/Pic Gallery Uploaders

Hi Everyone i am backwith second shop,do req,sugg and give your opinions!
Req's uploaded below!

Chakrayuvh: Free to use!

IBZ:Free to use

IPK:

Req: For Sadhana:Donot Use

Mohit: Req: For Sadhana : Donot Use

Mouni:
Req: For Sadhana:Donot Use

That's it for this time.Comment,Like,suggest for next update,request..

Thanks for visiting my shop.๐Ÿ˜Š
Good wishes and Love,
Sri.

Update#63 -1

------------------
Credit:Nabila/Maria/Somi/Kinjal/Pri/DA/Tumblr/Divya/IF/PS Resources/Google/Pic Gallery Uploaders

Request for Sadhana!Dont use!

Prithvi Vallabh:

Aksar:

That's it for this time.Comment,Like,suggest for next update,request..

Thanks for visiting my shop.๐Ÿ˜Š
Good wishes and Love,
Sri.