CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Changes in CID timings! (9:30PM IST) Update at Pg #4

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
The official website of SET India has changed the timings as Sat - Sun 7.00 PM. We tried to reach Shridhar sir (creative producer of CID) but he said he is unaware of the changes but as far as now, there's no change. But friends, despite all this, CID is getting a decent TRP. Moreover share your views about the changes in timings. Even not for now, it may take effect in future. So please keep checking till Saturday and see to that you're getting the proper timings. 
This is something irrelevant to this post. 
Next week we have a seemingly Abhijeet special episode where he gets stabbed by an invisible killer. So do watch the episode and try to know the correct timings. 

Regards,
Swathi. 
Edited by swathi17 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for letting us know. I would prefer this timing to the late night one. Also there's the delayed channel on Tata sky where we will get it after 1 hour, which is 8pm and that suits me perfectly.
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CID timing is not changing now...
Shridhar sir conformance...

swathi17 thumbnail
I can't say anything. Misha di I agree your point as I too knew it before but we still can't trust the channel. So it would be better to wait till Saturday. I will update the timings here. Don't worry 😊 But again I checked it today and it shows 7.00 pm only. I don't know what they're upto. Let's wait and see. 
misha.as thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swathi17

I can't say anything. Misha di I agree your point as I too knew it before but we still can't trust the channel. So it would be better to wait till Saturday. I will update the timings here. Don't worry 😊 But again I checked it today and it shows 7.00 pm only. I don't know what they're upto. Let's wait and see.

Let's see... If it's 7 PM then I can't see live.. ..
swathi17 thumbnail
I checked the official website today and there's no CID tomorrow (September 30) and in TOI it's still showing 11.00 pm tomorrow. 
If we go according to official website then there's a possibility that CID might be launched with the new timings in October. (My personal opinion) 
We have to wait till tomorrow to find answers to these questions. 
swathi17 thumbnail
This weekend there's no CID!! 
Have to wait till next week. Probably with new timings.
teamup_uj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
There is no show this weekend because of super dancer chapter 2 start.
The quest of time change is under SONY's observation and action will be taken for the same in October.
Now CID will probably get a new time slot as there is a beginning of a new prime time from 7 PM. Colors TV also has started new TV shows at 7 PM. Even Monday to Friday Khuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is featuring on Sony TV.
The new time might be 7 to 8 PM for CID.
teamup_uj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Setindia has updated the revised timings on the website already for CID.
Now CID will premier Saturday and Sunday at 7 PM.
The new time slot is atleast favourable as there will be no delays like was there at 10 PM time slot.
I am happy with the timings.
Even we can watch it anytime after 7 PM on Jio TV or similar service provider.
Next episode will feature at 7 PM on 7th October. Stay tuned.
Minionite thumbnail
I wonder if this is Sony's way of reducing CID's TRP. Change the time without any promo and see how many people actually notice or look for CID. ðŸ˜• Sorry I'm very pessimistic when it comes to Sony TV.