Posted: 6 years ago

I seriously hate when SLB, take freedom and do whatever he feel like and tampering history.  Why can't he keep it simple ? Whats the deal with uni brow ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowers123 thumbnail
she looks so beautiful.we could imagine why khilji had gone crazy for her.deepika looks very ordinary.slb has no knowledge of history.in bajirao mastani bajirao was dancing .Edited by sonalak123 - 6 years ago
Oh tell me about it, 9tanki.

The posters are a hot mess! 😵

Originally posted by: sonalak123

she looks so beautiful.we could imagine why khilji had gone crazy for her.deepika looks very ordinary.slb has no knowledge of history.in bajirao mastani bajirao was dancing .

slb believe in controversy, he made paro and chandramukhi dance on dola re, its possible none of his team have ever gone to school or read history, even if they dropped out of school atleast they could google it, why did they even spend 200 cr on this project if they can't get their fact right. 

Originally posted by: flameofdarkness

Oh tell me about it, 9tanki.

The posters are a hot mess! 😵

I'ld have posted all the pic of her for free, incase they couldnt find it. 

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
She looks like Amrita Rao.
flowers123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

slb believe in controversy, he made paro and chandramukhi dance on dola re, its possible none of his team have ever gone to school or read history, even if they dropped out of school atleast they could google it, why did they even spend 200 cr on this project if they can't get their fact right. 

true .what kind of research he does.he just spends money on sets makeup and clothes.in real kashibai was handicap and he made her dance on pinga.producers should stop financing him. Edited by sonalak123 - 6 years ago
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In most historicals or biographies film makers make the title character better looking than they actually are/were. Akbar was only five feet seven had a prominent wart on his face and was bow legged and yet they a wartless tall Hrithik playing him. Kashibai was not very pretty had a limp and yet they had miss world Priyanka playing her. On the other hand rani padmini was supposed to be the most beautiful woman of her times, she was so beautiful that a supposedly bi khijli took one look at her reflection and waged a war for her. Slb's padmavati looks horrendous. Like I mentioned in the other topic the only war that this padmavati would have caused is one where the loser gets her. Unfortunately for deepika this looks like a lost cause already. She has effectively ruined her career first with that nonsense xxx and now with this

Originally posted by: sonalak123

true .what kind of research he does.he just spends money on sets makeup and clothes.in real kashibai was handicap and he made her dance on pinga.producers should stop financing him.

its like making a movie on mars, and then showing artic ocean, some will then argue, there could be ocean on mars who know because the makers must have done thorough research on that planet after spending 200 cr and 2 year of work. how difficult is portray something original.