Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niks77

Oh now calling someone out on calling a person a dog makes me treat KSG like a Demi-God!? All I am asking is to treat him like a human! Anyway since u have venom glad KSG can help u take it out! Good going KSG! Enjoy! I don't know when u saw me treat him like a Demi-God! But selective reading and understanding zindabad!!

Excuse me?? When did I say that you treat KSG like a demi-God?? I was talking in general about all celebrities and their fans. Not particularly about you or KSG!!! It's not my problem if you count yourself as one.
Are you the whole representative of KSG's fandom?? or KSG has only one fan left??... that it made you think that I was talking about you.

Yeah, it's true. KSG and alot of other celebrities help me in spitting out my venom. But well, KSG is only worthy of spitting anyways.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

@Anjali, I am missing your gifs🀣Dont you use them instead when you hear the sound of annoyance!!πŸ˜›

Haha Sujal, i so want to use gifs here, but i know if i attack kr post gifs, then i will be reported. πŸ˜†
Waise, if i get reported for this thread then i have loads of evidence to prove who started the fight πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

I got a dictionary and this act of yours matches the definition.
How, you ask?
When people put forth their view about your favs, you tell them to mind their own business or in this case it is your problem.
But, when you bash celebs then it is FOS.
Gotcha! Thank you for explaining me the meaning of hypocrisy. 😳

Lmao! If I call someone a bad actress or looker! Or judge their interviews! I have every right to! I am an audience! But I don't judge someone's personal relationship! That's not for me to judge! I don't give advice on what a wife or husband should call each other! So yeh nice try hypocrite!

Originally posted by: Luna46

Excuse me?? When did I say that you treat KSG like a demi-God?? I was talking in general about all celebrities and their fans. Not particularly about you or KSG!!! It's not my problem if you count yourself as one.
Are you the whole representative of KSG's fandom?? or KSG has only one fan left??... that it made you think that I was talking about you.

Yeah, it's true. KSG and alot of other celebrities help me in spitting out my venom. But well, KSG is only worthy of spitting anyways.

Why is KSG only worthy of spitting!? Because ur narrow mind can only see his wrong doings just because he is open enough to marry and divorce!? Waah!

It is so much fun when you don't quote the lerson and they go beserk 🀣

Honestly speaking I find so many similarities between this person and that Divider ID, only difference is that that Divider guy's ID gets banned in every 1hr but this person hasn't been banned yet, wonder why despite throwing all the nasty personal remarks, name-calling, abuse at other members if you share different opinion or don't agree with him/her views, will not take a moment to use disgusting words for other stars or the ones he/she hates if you just say one word against the people he/she is fan of & then acting like a victim to get sympathy of others but still coming back everytime even after saying that I am going to leave this form forever. πŸ˜†
Edited by TheLastOutlaw - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TheLastOutlaw

Honestly speaking I find so many similarities between this person and that Divider ID, only difference is that that Divider guy's ID gets banned in every 1hr but this person hasn't been banned yet, wonder why despite throwing all the nasty personal remarks, name-calling, abusing & then acting like a victim to get sympathy of others but still coming back everytime even after saying that I am going to leave this form forever.πŸ˜†

Ok so u want me to take all the abuse and not reply back!? Interesting! Oh hang on if u want me gone so bad stop engaging in bullying me maybe!? Will do wonders! Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheLastOutlaw

Honestly speaking I find so many similarities between this person and that Divider ID, only difference is that that Divider guy's ID gets banned in every 1hr but this person hasn't been banned yet, wonder why despite throwing all the nasty personal remarks, name-calling, abusing & then acting like a victim to get sympathy of others but still coming back everytime even after saying that I am going to leave this form forever.πŸ˜†

Haha, true that.
I only indulge in discussions with civil people and only quote them. I know it pisses the hell out of trolls when people ignore and dont quote them. πŸ˜†

Haha, true that.
I only indulge in discussions with civil people and only quote them. I know it pisses the hell out of trolls when people ignore and dont quote them. πŸ˜†

What pisses me off is that cowards such as u can bitch about me but not talk to me! And u just quoted me like a page ago! Liar!

Originally posted by: Niks77

Ok so u want me to take all the abuse and not reply back!? Interesting! Oh hang on if u want me gone so bad stop engaging in bullying me maybe!? Will do wonders!

Oh cry me a river! Aww. Whole world conspires against you to victimize, bully and target you! πŸ˜­

I know what is going to be your next reply :

Butthurt ******* Butthurt ****** Butthurt *******

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by TheLastOutlaw - 6 years ago
Also today I quoted Stinson not because she is a winget fan but because she engaged in bullying me with REEMZ chick, so yeh I feel the need to give her the taste of her own medicine!