Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna46

I want Bips to call him a dog, because he's actually like her dog.
Yeah, you are right. KSG is worse than a dog. Dogs are faithful to their masters. KSG is anything but faithful!?

You too stay happy dear, and don't take too much stress!!! 😳

I am glad ur venom is getting released! Stay happy! But yeh u urself said let's forget his personal life! And then again went with the whole unfaithful thing! Lmao! And called him bips' dog because yeh u live with them to know all this stuff! Lovely!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Niks77

I am glad ur venom is getting released! Stay happy!

Thanks dear!!!! Same to you!!! 😳
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yes he did! But I am guessing the jibes from ur end are not going to stop anytime soon!

No, I don't think so. Neither for him nor for any other stars. 😉
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh a civil person is someone who makes fun of somebody being personally attacked! Bravo!

I understand. Reporting is useless if action is not taken quickly. i believe you have your own way dealing with personally attackers which is completely fine.
People have tendency to make fun even a person is sitting quietly somewhere still they would make fun of him as he is so quietly today. 😆

Originally posted by: Skybully

I understand. Reporting is useless if action is not taken quickly. i believe you have your own way dealing with personally attackers which is completely fine.
People have tendency to make fun even a person is sitting quietly somewhere still they would make fun of him as he is so quietly today. 😆

Thank you for understanding!
Anyways, guys let's not feed/entertain trolls since they thrive on attention & always deliberately wants to get into ugly abusive fights, name-calling & mudslinging and instigates others to stoop to their level.
So, we should stoop to so low, its better to ignore & not pay any attention to such people or let them have success in or that feeling in achieving, what they desperately want i.e. - to act like them. After a point they will stop hovering around us. ðŸ˜ƒ

I am glad ur venom is getting released! Stay happy! But yeh u urself said let's forget his personal life! And then again went with the whole unfaithful thing! Lmao! And called him bips' dog because yeh u live with them to know all this stuff! Lovely!

I said it's not necessary to look on his personal life to make me spit on him. That doesn't means I can't bring his personal life.

Didn't you heard about the gossip aunties who are interested in the family life of others, rather than themselves??...though they don't know anything about what happens in their lives... I'm one of them except that I'm not an aunty.Edited by Luna46 - 6 years ago
Anyway whatever call KSG KUTTA, kamina whatever u want! I am out of this negative space! Yes I bash celebs! But I have never named called a celeb ever like this! Unless it is out of retaliation! I don't see how KSG being with bips or dumping winget hurts any of u guys personally! His life his decisions! On that note I am out! Please don't quote me or talk of me! And I am sorry I didn't leave the forum! And came back! I mean I didn't mean to, one thing led to another today! And I got sucked back in! My fault completely! I sincerely apologise! No joke! And no sarcasm! Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Skybully

Yaar, just look at the thread and the one before that, all the name calling and calling people pathetic and filth was nit started by anyone else but the one who is quoting everyone. I dont use disgusting words for people, neither i use butthurt, pathetic, filth, disgusting etx etc for someone. It is just beneath me.
Even though i have been here for a month but, i know who starts the fight and it is always the same pattern.

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

Ur friend sujal started the fight and mocked me and u mocked me with him! So yeh stop with ur lies u liar! And then when that failed sujal made this topic to rile me up! And u started with ur nagging here by stating someone needs burnol! So quite lying u liar!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago