Amisha Patel response on Lara and Bipasha KWK episode

Created

Last reply

Replies

8

Views

587

Users

6

Likes

7

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago
#2

I need more context here.  Did she say something about Bipasha in Jism?  And then Bipasha retaliated on KWK?   How does Lara fit into this?  


The only thing I got out of this is KJo trying to be a little pot stirrer smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#3

Their all right or their all wrong 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago
#4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I need more context here.  Did she say something about Bipasha in Jism?  And then Bipasha retaliated on KWK?   How does Lara fit into this?  


The only thing I got out of this is KJo trying to be a little pot stirrer smiley36


this is how Karan Johar brought up the question and I think how Lara laughed, that May had offended her.


https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuALkT9Azcj/?igsh=YnFoYXM3cjZncXo=

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago
#5

Originally posted by: Bekind


this is how Karan Johar brought up the question and I think how Lara laughed, that May had offended her.


https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuALkT9Azcj/?igsh=YnFoYXM3cjZncXo=



Thanks for the video.  

Aww the 2000s.  People were still in the 90s haze and giving their honest opinions about their rivals, and entertaining us with endless gossip.  Now everyone is too politically correct and boring smiley36

So basically Ameesha said something that offended Bipasha and Bipasha hit back really hard.  Ameesha probably was being a little catty but she left herself enough room to say I didn’t mean it this way or that way.  Bipasha didn’t care and just said her body is wrong 😳🤦🏽‍♀️

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago
#6

God..bipasha would have been cancelled had this aired today.."she is too petite, her whole frame is wrong" this is body shaming to a whole new level..and quite rich coming from someone with fake boobs..she clearly had body image issues

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
#7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

God..bipasha would have been cancelled had this aired today.."she is too petite, her whole frame is wrong" this is body shaming to a whole new level..and quite rich coming from someone with fake boobs..she clearly had body image issues

An irony Bipasha was trying to get Kareena cancelled. 

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago
#8

Ameesha and Bipasha thing always pretty famous but what happens between Amisha and Lara?Lara seemed to dislike Amisha too.

Although Bipasha went a lil too far(well Bipasha was always like that) but Amisha was also not a very polite person like she’s trying to portray here.I remember her initial interviews during KNPH.She seemed so innocent and acha baccha types.And then once her films started flopping and that case with her father happened we saw a new Amisha.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago
#9

She is a walking and talking embarrassment these days, and seems like she still lives in the early 2000s to keep herself relevant.