Bipasha Basu misses hubby Karan Singh Grover! Pics

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu is missing her hubby, Karan Singh Grover. The dashing duo is often spotted together at parties and various other dos. 

New Delhi: Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu is missing her hubby, Karan Singh Grover. The dashing duo is often spotted together at parties and various other dos. 

Recently, Bips took to Instagram and shared a picture of herself and hubby Karan. She captioned it as "Miss this face #monkeylove".

In the picture, the adorable couple can be seen making a cute monkey expression. 

Bipasha tied the knot with Karan Singh Grover on April 30, 2016.

http://zeenews.india.com/people/bipasha-basu-misses-hubby-karan-singh-grover-pics-2040429.html

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu is missing her hubby, Karan Singh Grover. The dashing duo is often spotted together at parties and various other dos. 

New Delhi: Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu is missing her hubby, Karan Singh Grover. The dashing duo is often spotted together at parties and various other dos. 

Recently, Bips took to Instagram and shared a picture of herself and hubby Karan. She captioned it as "Miss this face #monkeylove".

In the picture, the adorable couple can be seen making a cute monkey expression.

Bipasha tied the knot with Karan Singh Grover on April 30, 2016.

http://zeenews.india.com/people/bipasha-basu-misses-hubby-karan-singh-grover-pics-2040429.html

😆😆😆
Hahaha yeh I am so triggered! Lmao!
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Sujal, the forum needs burnol :P

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

Sujal, the forum needs burnol :P

U and ur friend needs Burnol specifically! Like the intention behind this topic is not obvious! Hypocritical bullies!
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Who on earth calls thier husband monkey? on regular basis?😆 kia bewakufi hai
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Sujal, kya baat? Now a days you are following this couple's news 😲

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

Sujal, kya baat? Now a days you are following this couple's news 😲

Sujal toh had always been obsessed with KSG didn't u know!? Every butt hurt winget fan is! All of them need burnol! Please provide them with some! U seem to have it!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
I dont know why KSG fans get offended when KSG is called monkey on the forum when his wife proudly calls his face monkeylove & both happily making monkey expressions!! ðŸ˜³

@Anjali, I wanted to see what they are upto, I wanted a good laugh, & this couple provide good laughter!! ðŸ˜†
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

I dont know why KSG fans get offended when KSG is called monkey on the forum when his wife proudly calls his face monkeylove& both happily making monkey expressions!!😳

@Anjali, I wanted to see what they are upto, I wanted a good laugh, & this couple provide good laughter!!😆

Haha, yes, they surely do give you a moment to laught your heart out. 😆