Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TheLastOutlaw

Oh cry me a river! Aww. Whole world conspires against you to victimize, bully and target you!😭

I know what is going to be your next reply :

Butthurt ******* Butthurt ****** Butthurt *******

😆😆😆

R u a butt hurt winget fan!? No! So I am going to spare u that! I will only say u have selective reading! U should learn to see what others say to me and not just my reaction!

Originally posted by: Niks77

[Why is KSG only worthy of spitting!? Because ur narrow mind can only see his wrong doings just because he is open enough to marry and divorce!? Waah!

It's not even necessary to talk about his personal or professional life. His face looks so weird that whenever I see him...I always puke. Don't know why??

Originally posted by: Luna46

It's not even necessary to talk about his personal or professional life. His face looks so weird that whenever I see him...I always puke. Don't know why??

U actually physically puke when u see his face!? Ok!? 😆 chalo maan liya 😆 happy!? That's why u want bips to call him a dog!? Do dogs make u puke!? Let me guess he is worst than a dog no!? Such an ugly face!? Chalo man liya! Stay happy! Unfortunately to bips he is not ugly! Kya Karein!? She has eye sight issues and so do I! Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angry_Birdie

Haha, true that.
I only indulge in discussions with civil people and only quote them. I know it pisses the hell out of trolls when people ignore and dont quote them. 😆

😆 Its been just a month or so since you joined this forum and you already know who is troll and who is civil people. Good progress i would say! 😉

Originally posted by: Skybully

😆 Its been just a month or so since you joined this forum and you already know who is troll and who is civil people. Good progress i would say! 😉

Yeh a civil person is someone who makes fun of somebody being personally attacked! Bravo!
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Why is she missing him? Bhaag gaya kya?

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Why is she missing him? Bhaag gaya kya?

He is shooting for a movie in London!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

He is shooting for a movie in London!

He got a movie? Wow! Good for him.

Originally posted by: MithiBani

He got a movie? Wow! Good for him.

Yes he did! But I am guessing the jibes from ur end are not going to stop anytime soon!

U actually physically puke when u see his face!? Ok!? 😆 chalo maan liya 😆 happy!? That's why u want bips to call him a dog!? Do dogs make u puke!? Let me guess he is worst than a dog no!? Such an ugly face!? Chalo man liya! Stay happy!

I want Bips to call him a dog, because he's actually like her dog.
Yeah, you are right. KSG is worse than a dog. Dogs are faithful to their masters. KSG is anything but faithful!?

You too stay happy dear, and don't take too much stress!!! 😳